The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI: Feb 16, 2023 post by Clara . Assuming at true the contents of this post, the local mayor has been made aware of the problems with the chapel months ago.

Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Feb 16, 2023
Add bookmark
Lady Avonlea said:
Have wondered the same thing myself. Can hardly wait until they start piling through granite for the heating tank. Fanny won't be able to stand the noise - can't imagine she would stay in residence.
This morning I have send an email to the mayor of the little town Stephanie Jarvis' CHMN belongs to, Bernard Mitaty, asking him for help in safeguarding the chapel, now that she has diverted her attention outside and is targeting the area around the chapel, that has structural problems already but she does not care: she needs a jardin anglaise. It's bad enough she ruined the farmhouse inside with her ill managed "restorations", but the chapel should be kept far from her disastrous planning skills. I have included a link to her latest patron video, so he can see her destructive work for himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm so angry, so bleeping angry.

I bleeping hate them, they don't deserve a dog. She doesn't want it from the outset. You self centred arseholes.

I hope to god nothing happens to it there.
At the start of the video Stephanie is going on and on about, I've never owned a dog, I'm so anxious.
True to form she makes it all about her.
Philip interjects that it's his dog and makes a face to the camera.
I can see a bit of jealousy on the horizon.
Philip will no longer be totally devoted to her and Stephanie won't like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I bet many if not all of those "surveys" were never done.
She Lies and Lies.
I have always thought that the constant digger thingy that Dan drove around and around the Chapel when they were doing that stupid Jardin Ingles un-settled the foundations and soil around that Chapel and made it worse!
I do hope the person or people who are injured are as well as they can be.
Go to the Lawyers and Sue when you can - better still - get a family member to start it up Pronto before she does a flit !!!
I missed any surveys of the chapel. I thought the surveys were for the re-establishment of the lake to EU standards.

Reactions: 13
Repost of August 29, 2022 post that may be pertinent if people were injured in the chapel this past week:

Aug 29, 2022
Add bookmark
DEEPblue82 said:
I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

View attachment 1535956
Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

View attachment 1535961
I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

View attachment 1535946
When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

View attachment 1535945 Clara response
If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.
Gosh, how you speak to my heart. When one visits her dump it becomes even more clear how she is not only ruining people with her contemptuous behavior and life-style, but is actually ravages the building itself and not only by ignoring what needs to be done. Stephanie Jarvis has one big mantra when it comes to renovation: If a problem arises, you do nothing but wait until another problem arises with even greater priority, then nothing but wait until.... It is a sure ticket to destruction and we are all witnessing it, yet she still manages to portray herself as the heroine in the battle against decay instead of the archetypal cause.
Heart Heart Report

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's never too late to file a report to the French animal welfare authorities:
Chickens and peafowl without winter shelter or protection against pine martens
Chickens too small coop infested with mites
Peafowl possibly allowed to breed incestuously, which causes blindness and deformities of feet, legs, and eyes.
Sheep allowed to breed incestuously, possibly not registered, have been left unshorn possibly to develop maggots, possibly without winter shelter.
Cat Ruby left untreated and un-neutered to suffer serious untreated fighting injuries, rescued by employee. Left unfed, denies ownership.
In America, almost all dogs are neutered. As he will be entirely unsupervised, Lancelot should be too.
Picture the pup getting jiggy on SJ'S leg.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Next week’s CD sponsor:

IMG_4805.jpeg

They will also be starting their own version of BuyMeACoffee ….”Buy Me a Vet Bill”. We can’t expect them to actually pay their own vet bills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's never too late to file a report to the French animal welfare authorities:
Chickens and peafowl without winter shelter or protection against pine martens
Chickens too small coop infested with mites
Peafowl possibly allowed to breed incestuously, which causes blindness and deformities of feet, legs, and eyes.
Sheep allowed to breed incestuously, possibly not registered, have been left unshorn possibly to develop maggots, possibly without winter shelter.
Cat Ruby left untreated and un-neutered to suffer serious untreated fighting injuries, rescued by employee. Left unfed, denies ownership.
In America, almost all dogs are neutered. As he will be entirely unsupervised, Lancelot should be too.
don't forget sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those dogs have energy and ratters of all kinds ( my first dog was a Cairn Terrier ) have high drive as well as getting bored if not exercised . Sure they can just let it out the door but off he will go and never seen again.
God I hate those two.
We can only hope that, when they buy any expensive furniture or textiles for the Grand Salon, he will enjoy having a good chew in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cairn Terriers are ratters breed in Scotland and would rat in the cairns.
We did not have chickens or cats but if I did - he would never be left alone with them.
I remember he was in my fenced front yard and a Telecom man came in...... I ran out the door yelling I would get the dog and he looked at him and laughed as cairns are small and thank god the Telecom man had workers boots on - Toby's had him by the foot and I had to pull him off. Mr Telecom was in his house and he was protecting me. We had Toby for 16 years.
Any dog that was breed to rat or hunt should never be left alone with fowl . Unless trained really well - they cannot help themselves.
Terriers are my very favorites, along with border collies, and the cairns are really, really good dogs. I've read some -- Irish terriers? -- were small farm dogs and could do it all -- rats, border patrol, herding. They do need their exercise, and also at least three full-time jobs, steel-toed boots, packed lunch. RIP, Mr. Toby, you sound like my kinda guy.
My Toto, 9 1/2 lbs. of pure rescue dog terror, is a chihuahua mix. She nips my heels as if I were a cow to make me do what she wants. Never heard of chis herding, but this one does. Maybe it's the other mystery meat in her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would any chapel survey done show how the Dump and chapel were affected by miserly Frankenfraudie stupidly draining the lake as well as excavating/ disrupting tons of soil around the chapel?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I missed any surveys of the chapel. I thought the surveys were for the re-establishment of the lake to EU standards.
Oh god that woman was having surveys left right and centre. Surely one of them was for the Chapel ???
Oooo , not sure now Billy ! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That small dog will drown in Diesels cadeau Spode bowl attempting a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We can only hope that, when they buy any expensive furniture or textiles for the Grand Salon, he will enjoy having a good chew in it!
I cannot wait for the dog to chew on the Givenchy desk, Cuz’s panelling and some Louboutins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At the start of the video Stephanie is going on and on about, I've never owned a dog, I'm so anxious.
True to form she makes it all about her.
Philip interjects that it's his dog and makes a face to the camera.
I can see a bit of jealousy on the horizon.
Philip will no longer be totally devoted to her and Stephanie won't like it.
That dog will not be at the Dump a few months from now,

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.