The Chateau Diaries #271 Fanny has finally figured out how to stop the "hate" site, by boring us to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll need the money to pay compensation for the injured parties!
She never pays for anything, she should be fined for neglect, the chapel saga has been going on for years, health and safety doesnt seem to exist
---
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the exciting new thread in this beautiful Sunday evening with a lovely full moon… well, it looks full to me :cool:

When we thought we were going to get bored to death @Jules100, we see a lot of excitement with the sudden announcement of the tragic events on LieLand grounds. I wish it was just Fanny making her regular drama at someone else’s expenses but guess not. I sincerely hope the contractors involved in the accident were not seriously hurt. Those are innocent working people, with family and I wish them all the best.

It is actually revolting and heartbreaking to think innocent men got hurt working for Fanny.
---

And that nightmare in form of a dress is back… by the way, what a terribly polluted ugly and uninteresting video preview it is… uninteresting? Is it even a word. Forgive my mistakes, English is not my first language.
I find the whole chateau sagas on You Tube so boring, all foreigners buying cheap big houses, doing vlogs to make money just partying with each other and they never integrate with French Nationals or employ French tradesmen. Time to send them back to their own countries, they are no benefit to the French economy, do yhey pay tax

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So whose chapel will be finished first. Billy’s or Stephanie’s 🤔 Answers in a postcard. 😂
---
Oh Stephanie, eat your heart out….. they have a mysterious recurring lake. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think The Chateau Diaries has become so boring that even dear old Brenda is diversifying her fan page.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.