The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see clearly see the agony that Fanny is suffering! Must say that I didn't think that McFF had it in him.
View attachment 2537922
I believe Dana had just kicked away the chair Fanny was standing on prior to Khillip holding her up for 2 seconds to take the photo. Dana looks like she is supporting Fanny’s leg with one hand.

Gamey hip, my ass Frankenfraudie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2537867

And this folks is why I nicknamed her the “Chatelaine de Monetization”.

I dedicate this acrostic to the poor, poor, pour me a drink, Chatelaine de Monetization. Get the hooded bathrobe ready. Thank goodness she has firewood.

Moment the funds get low and
One can no longer afford life’s
Necessities like porcelain, travel and
Evening gowns - monetize a
Tragedy - real or fake - and
In the words of mummy “ make it work for you”. With almost
Zilch effort those sympathy dollars from
Easily fooled pensioners and queens will pour in. Then go shopping.
Stephanie has pulled this stunt so many times. It's exactly this that makes it so difficult to believe something 'tragic' happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tragedy?
One of Daddys paintings that Snorts hung up on a dodgy nail has fallen off and clobbered a guest.

A guest slipped down the pooped stairs.

Fanny’s clothing rail collapsed.

A guest had a heart attack seeing the state of the dump when they arrived.

Nathan’s heating has blown up and injured someone.

Or more likely one of the chapel restorers fell .
Whatever the tragic occurrence we can be absolutely certain Fanny monetise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe the embroidery machine broke down or the china cabinet next to Nutty collapsed?
Phi Phi got the boot?
The mattresses came back?
The beetroots now refuse to be served with feta cheese?
Fanny’s new dresses had to be returned?

This is so typical and tiring…I need a drink or three!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think there was a fender bender between two couples trying to flee to MacDonald's after gagging on beetroot tartar! Tragic for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hold on, wait a minute.,.,,.Let’s specifically break down Frankenfraudie’s statement:

Frankenfraudie stated, “My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “ The people, more than one person, likely an automobile accident on the road near the Dump.“My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “

“Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.” I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.“

Frankenfraudie is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesn’t know them, wasn’t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself,

“I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “

Again, she likely does not know them, and is manipulating Patrons and viewers with her poor me, I am so disappointed with myself, I have had such a difficult year of emotional blows (contributing to cause great distress in failing to support LieLande scholarship student Ms. Maloi, and profiting off her death, and exposing B and B guests and Dump members to TB Percy while taking a dozen luxury vacations and spending tens of thousands of dollars on clothing, auctions, etc… her distress must be so great, how does she do it?)

Let’s see if the little orphan princess can struggle to attend or film a Halloween party.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe the embroidery machine broke down or the china cabinet next to Nutty collapsed?
Phi Phi got the boot?
The mattresses came back?
The beetroots now refuse to be served with feta cheese?
Fanny’s new dresses had to be returned?

This is so typical and tiring…I need a drink or three!
Stephanie has cried wolf so many times, she should be renamed Peter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I suspect an outbreak of botulism originating from the tinned tuna and peach salad or maybe FRK has been foraging fungi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hold on, wait a minute.,.,,.Let’s specifically break down Frankenfraudie’s statement:

Frankenfraudie stated, “My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “ The people, more than one person, likely an automobile accident on the road near the Dump.“My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “

“Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.” I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.“

Frankenfraudie is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesn’t know them, wasn’t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself,

“I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now. “

Again, she likely does not know them, and is manipulating Patrons and viewers with her poor me, I am so disappointed with myself, I have had such a difficult year of emotional blows (contributing to cause great distress in failing to support LieLande scholarship student Ms. Maloi, and profiting off her death, and exposing B and B guests and Dump members to TB Percy while taking a dozen luxury vacations and spending tens of thousands of dollars on clothing, auctions, etc… her distress must be so great, how does she do it?)

Let’s see if the little orphan princess can struggle to attend or film a Halloween party.

I love how you break things down Ms McKitten. You are very analytical.

We think there has been some kind of accident out on the road in the vicinity of the dump.
Maybe guests, heating contractors, a chapel restorer, a courier . . . the baguette lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

We think there has been some kind of accident out on the road in the vicinity of the dump.
Maybe guests, heating contractors, a chapel restorer, a courier . . . the baguette lady.
Or the parcel deliverer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

You and seeingitasitis are correct.Alternatively, it could have been an accident with the chapel restorer crew, the heating contractors or other workers, etc, performing their jobs at the Dump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a manipulating witch.
When a tragedy happens you do not go all ' theatrical ' about it .... you state it with dignity for the unfortunate person involved !
I still remember that poor plasterer that died and the shocking performance she made out of it!

So what has happened?
Somebody shot all the pooing peacocks? Chapel finally fell down ? Natty and Bun Boy have broken up? Something to do with Percy? Someone stole her "frequent flyer points" ?
Perhaps the Falling Down Castle has done just that !
Did it rain last night and the lake has reappeared- that would be a tragedy for that is one off the list for Grifting and Getting !!!
Maybe a guest accidentally ate one of Snorts jar of peas and is now in hospital with severe food poisoning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If it is a genuine accident involving work people and if it was the result of something collapsing, e.g. part of the chapel building or something to do with the grand salon or the upstairs rooms, she will be responsible for it because of ignoring everything she knew needed attention for such a long time. It's actually a miracle no serious accidents have happened so far. Whatever it is, she will use it to create drama and make herself look upset so that she gets all the sympathy.

• Heart
Frankenfraudie is trying to pretend she was at the Dump on Thursday, the day of the tragic accident. I bet she doesn’t know them, wasn’t at the Dump, and wants several days off from filming and editing videos, and to generate pity for herself. Manipulative Frankenfraudie at work, as usual.She probably found out about the accident this morning and decided to exploit the accident fir herself.
Most of the “reputable” vloggers I watch follow a routine schedule, releasing videos consistently on the same day of the week and at the same time. They’ll let their viewers know in advance when they plan to take time off. They value and respect their subscribers and patrons. Fanny is so sketchy with time frames, traveling, and unexpected delays due to one excuse or another, it’s no wonder anybody would think she’s crying wolf about this latest “tragedy” or whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most of the “reputable” vloggers I watch follow a routine schedule, releasing videos consistently on the same day of the week and at the same time. They’ll let their viewers know in advance when they plan to take time off. They value and respect their subscribers and patrons. Fanny is so sketchy with time frames, traveling, and unexpected delays due to one excuse or another, it’s no wonder anybody would think she’s crying wolf about this latest “tragedy” or whatever it is.
She also loves those misleading clickbait video titles. Remember when she led people to think TB Percy had died with the clickbait title she placed on a video with Percy. Some CD viewers called her out on it and were angry with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan posted a video on Thursday but did he have an accident at the crispy chateau?Dan is supposed to post again on Sunday. Frankenfraudie didn’t specifically mentioned chateau de LieLande, just “the chateau.” I still think Frankenfraudie was still traveling in Germany or Paris on Thursday and was not at the Dump. Facts and the truth and meaningless to Frankenfraudie who lies with every breath.
Someone needs to go to the Dump and put an apple air tag in that horrible souleiado bag and then we'd know where she was all the time!
---
I believe Dana had just kicked away the chair Fanny was standing on prior to Khillip holding her up for 2 seconds to take the photo. Dana looks like she is supporting Fanny’s leg with one hand.

Gamey hip, my ass Frankenfraudie!
If there was anything wrong with her hip it was probably bursitis. I had that and was told it is common for women over 40. It was very painful for a couple of weeks and then righted itself. But she probably faked it, something to compete with Percy's TB, as she always needs to be the centre of attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe an accident involving that Aston Martin that Amaury was swooning over in the last vlog? Fast cars, narrow country roads...................slippery peacock :poop:

astonmartin.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.