The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message on Patreon:

Why there won’t be a Patreon video tonight

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

With all of my love as always, Stephanie
The whole bleeping dump collapsed!! We called it!
She is full of tit....."emotional blows....feeling stronger"....Phi phi probably broke a nail or ran out of nail polish...or poor Ruby died and NOW she is going to "act" like she ever cared.
If this is REALLY a heart breaking trauma...I will eat my hat...or a pie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Videos won’t resume until the end of next week, if she feels stronger? Frankenfraudie and Snorts were likely still in Germany or Paris on Thursday. She wants to maximize her time off from doing videos, and stretch it out to 10 to 12 days without actually filming at the Dump.

So mysterious, as usual. Is Dan still alive? Was there an automobile accident on the road outside of the Dump? Is she exaggerating or making up tit as usual? Suspicious she reveals this tragedy when she hasn’t prepared a Patreon video. Is it possible she and Snorts took an extended vacation and haven’t returned to the Dump, premises?

She is always smoke and mirrors shady/cagey with everything and lies/ manipulates with every breath she takes. Is she exaggerating and crying wolf yet again to gain an advantage for herself?

She is using the tragedy to excuse no cd video on Thursday, What was her original excuse for no Thursday cd video? She didn’t reveal a “ tragedy” as an excuse originally, did she? Something seems off, fishy about this, as usual. A terrible accident could refer to a health emergency involving a b and b guest, etc. Do you believe Fanny only spent a couple days traveling to Germany and was actually at the Dump on Thursday or did she read here and is trying to manipulate another person’s misfortune to cover up for herself and to manipulate viewers to feel sorry for her, just in time for the advent ebegging season?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Message on Patreon:

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

It happened at the dump....to all THOSE involved in the accident.... SUE FANNY'S ASS OFF!!!!. That is if she ever even had insurance to cover all of the people on her property in case of injury. Doubt it. She probably let the insurance lapse to "save money".... i.e. spend it on herself and Snorty boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did the man who was supposed to be using the lift to put in a new flue fall from the lift or Dump roof and injure himself or have some type of accident? It sounds like she just got back to the Dump today, learned of the situation, didn’t feel like doing the Patreon video as she was tired from vacationing and is exploiting the situation to now excuse her no video on Thursday, today, and to.get out of doing videos for the next several days, Basic, opportunistic, manipulative, exploitative, Frankenfraudie,

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Excuse for Thursday no video:

ATTACH=full]2537807[/ATTACH]
---
Could be Molly or Ruby related - hope not
She said no LaŁanders were involved in the terrible accident, but you are correct, animal hating Frankenfraudie likely wouldn’t consider animals as LaLanders. It could be possible foxes got Thor, some of the peahens or chickens, or something happened to Ruby( I hope not but we have seen Ruby and the peacocks on the roads outside of the Dump where they could easily get hit by a car or truck) I could easily see Frankenfraudie exploiting the situations to benefit herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sounds like the witch is pulling that stunt where she knows something others don’t yet want public so she’s using it for clickbait. What a bleep!
LOL. With Fanny's track record, you end up questioning such "tragedies". As Fanny has had a history of monetising a lot of tragedies.

Personally, I could believe, that Fanny doesn't like the way she looks in the mirror (and vlogs) anymore, as Tartlets have been screenshotting her most memeable faces.
Or one of her alleged botox surgeries got botched and she is now buying time for it to heal, so the viewers will not notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Is she just stealing Dan’s thunder as that was his script to have a terrible accident at the chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Message on Patreon:

IMG_4783.jpeg

And this folks is why I nicknamed her the “Chatelaine de Monetization”.

I dedicate this acrostic to the poor, poor, pour me a drink, Chatelaine de Monetization. Get the hooded bathrobe ready. Thank goodness she has firewood.

Moment the funds get low and
One can no longer afford life’s
Necessities like porcelain, travel and
Evening gowns - monetize a
Tragedy - real or fake - and
In the words of mummy “ make it work for you”. With almost
Zilch effort those sympathy dollars from
Easily fooled pensioners and queens will pour in. Then go shopping.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Is she just stealing Dan’s thunder as that was his script to have a terrible accident at the chateau.
Dan posted a video on Thursday but did he have an accident at the crispy chateau?Dan is supposed to post again on Sunday. Frankenfraudie didn’t specifically mentioned chateau de LieLande, just “the chateau.” I still think Frankenfraudie was still traveling in Germany or Paris on Thursday and was not at the Dump. Facts and the truth and meaningless to Frankenfraudie who lies with every breath.

Reactions: 15
What a manipulating witch.
When a tragedy happens you do not go all ' theatrical ' about it .... you state it with dignity for the unfortunate person involved !
I still remember that poor plasterer that died and the shocking performance she made out of it!

So what has happened?
Somebody shot all the pooing peacocks? Chapel finally fell down ? Natty and Bun Boy have broken up? Something to do with Percy? Someone stole her "frequent flyer points" ?
Perhaps the Falling Down Castle has done just that !
Did it rain last night and the lake has reappeared- that would be a tragedy for that is one off the list for Grifting and Getting !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

---

She said no LaŁanders were involved in the terrible accident, but you are correct, animal hating Frankenfraudie likely wouldn’t consider animals as LaLanders. It could be possible foxes got Thor, some of the peahens or chickens, or something happened to Ruby( I hope not but we have seen Ruby and the peacocks on the roads outside of the Dump where they could easily get hit by a car or truck) I could easily see Frankenfraudie exploiting the situations to benefit herself.
Frankenfraudie didn’t seem upset in her post. I think she figured out a way to “ make that tragedy work for her” and is now rewriting history/ her storyline to try to say she was soooooooo upset, she simply couldn’t edit a video on Thursday, not that she was still in Germany or Paris, didn’t want to do the work, and came up her a lame ass excuse, as usual.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The tragedy? Top 4 possibilities:

1. Gay Twank brought bed bugs home from Paris bathhouse.

2. Gay Twank got scabbies at German bathhouse and now there is a scabbies breakout at the chateau.

3. Gay Twank got arrested for shop lifting women’s pants at Emmaus.

4. Gay Twank got caught sitting on Nick’s wood. Timber!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many “ tragedies or misfortunes of others” has sociopath Frankenfraudie exploited and manipulated for her own benefit?

Dan and Annalise breakup
The guy who sold her the diggers divorce
The death of Ms. Maloi
The death of Ian the plasterer
The death of peachicks, chickens, peahens
Mummy’s eye surgeries,blindness, miraculous recovery of vision
TB percy
---

---

This sounds like she is making up tit and hijacking someone else’s misfortune. Frankenfraudie cannot normally keep her big mouth shut when she learns of misfortune befalling anyone. Has she extended her Germany/ Parisian vacation by a few days. Is it an excuse not to have or film a Halloween party at the Dump on Tuesday?Or was it filmed a couple of weeks ago, as usual?

Is Nick the tree guy considered a LieLander? Did he have a heart attack, stroke, or accident on the Dump property?I would think she would be scared to screw around with info about Nick.What about Cameron?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
New thread title:

Monetize the hell out of whatever tragedy you can and then go shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many “ tragedies or misfortunes of others” has sociopath Frankenfraudie exploited and manipulated for her own benefit?

Dan and Annalise breakup
The guy who sold her the diggers divorce
The death of Ms. Maloi
The death of Ian the plasterer
The death of peachicks, chickens, peahens
Mummy’s eye surgeries,blindness, miraculous recovery of vision
TB percy
Oh she loves a good tragedy doesn't she Gracie !!!
Except when it happens to HER ! :cautious:
I would still love to know what Really went on at the hospital that night when love boy Squirrel drove her there . :sneaky:
Never talks about that does she ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh she loves a good tragedy doesn't she Gracie !!!
Except when it happens to HER ! :cautious:
I would still love to know what Really went on at the hospital that night when love boy Squirrel drove her there . :sneaky:
Never talks about that does she ?
The real tragedy is that Frankenfraudie has turned into the twin of brother from another mother the Tartan Terror.

Clara thought it was an ectopic pregnancy. That wouldn’t surprise me at all. Frankenfraudie has been deadly silent about the emergency hospital visit, but loves to talk about the non existent arthritis in her gamey hip ( as she frantically runs from the chapel, up the steps, across the courtyard, walks around on vacation with Ollie, sits for hours on planes, trains, and automobiles, and sits for hours “ doing admin” ( code for watching Netflix and online shopping).Did she really see a doctor, have an x ray or go to therapy in South Africa?
---
Is Frankenfraudie exaggerating or hijacking an accident for cd content since Jules nominated a thread title within the past 2 days about how Stephanie is boring us to death? Tattlers pretty much direct the CD content since the gruesome twosome are not creative and are terminally boring and lazy in real life, choosing to lie and deceive viewers to create content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember when Big Brenda announced, that nothing bad had happened to any of the Lalanders and it was revealed that Mmakhotso had passed away.

Are we taking any bets as to who has popped their clogs? (Very cynical of me, I know.)

• Heart
  • Haha
loves to talk about the non existent arthritis in her gamey hip ( as she frantically runs from the chapel, up the steps, across the courtyard, walks around on vacation with Ollie, sits for hours on planes, trains, and automobiles, and sits for hours “ doing admin” ( code for watching Netflix and online shopping).Did she really see a doctor, have an x ray or go to therapy in South Africa?
I would love to know her secret pill for her painful arthritis so I can give it to my husband.
He should have had his knee replaced last week but the doctor was held up overseas and so all this ops are late.
I do hope he will be called in this week! We are just "going with the flow" but its getting very painful and he cannot run about like old Fan !
Now..... If I could get that miracle meds old Fanny is taking !!! :unsure: :sneaky:
---
Are we taking any bets as to who has popped their clogs? (Very cynical of me, I knoCw.)
Could be Percy or Molly the dog ????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to know her secret pill for her painful arthritis so I can give it to my husband.
He should have had his knee replaced last week but the doctor was held up overseas and so all this ops are late.
I do hope he will be called in this week! We are just "going with the flow" but its getting very painful and he cannot run about like old Fan !
Now..... If I could get that miracle meds old Fanny is taking !!! :unsure: :sneaky:
---
You can see clearly see the agony that Fanny's gammy hip is causing! Must say that I didn't think that McFF had it in him.
Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 22.34.29.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.