The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many “ tragedies or misfortunes of others” has sociopath Frankenfraudie exploited and manipulated for her own benefit?

Dan and Annalise breakup
The guy who sold her the diggers divorce
The death of Ms. Maloi
The death of Ian the plasterer
The death of peachicks, chickens, peahens
Mummy’s eye surgeries,blindness, miraculous recovery of vision
TB percy
---

This sounds like she is making up tit and hijacking someone else’s misfortune. Frankenfraudie cannot normally keep her big mouth shut when she learns of misfortune befalling anyone. Has she extended her Germany/ Parisian vacation by a few days. Is it an excuse not to have or film a Halloween party at the Dump on Tuesday?Or was it filmed a couple of weeks ago, as usual?

Is Nick the tree guy considered a LieLander? Did he have a heart attack, stroke, or accident on the Dump property?I would think she would be scared to screw around with info about Nick.What about Cameron?
There was also the vlog where Snorts and Natzi zoomed off to "rescue" Marie, after Marie posted on Instagram that she had been feeling suicidal. ALL exploited for Fanny's vlog. The witch monetized it. Remember how we all found it disgusting and condemned Fanny for it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
There was also the vlog where Snorts and Natzi zoomed off to "rescue" Marie, after Marie posted on Instagram that she had been feeling suicidal. ALL exploited for Fanny's vlog. The witch monetized it. Remember how we all found it disgusting and condemned Fanny for it?
Frankenfraudie also pushed Selmar and girlfriend to prematurely go for the chateau go fund me, then made them sit down for a video, and rejoiced when it did not work.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Old CD came up I watched it was Mason in London and Potts and Mason in Paris, Marie was at the farmhouse...it said 4 years ago.. then there was MP and then Snorts. How could it be 3 years with snorts??? Also ahe met her "Good friend Marina" for a picnic in park... what happened to her? She said Nic and her share the London flat depending on who is in town... I wonder if she ever rented it out. Amorie was there he seemed upbeat and fun he was replacing two windows in the flat. Those were the days... Mason was odd

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am hoping all the persons involved will be OK, but also hope the accident occurred on the tit show property. It will take her all week to try and find any insurance papers for compensation.

As @Pekey said, a heartfelt, to camera, explanation would be the better way of handling this situation. After the fake tears and Mother Theresa look, she could fade away for a week and head to Paris for a fun time of shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🖐🖐🖐🖐
I have a question!

With this terrible accident happening, does that mean that the Halloween party at Lalaland is cancelled?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Old CD came up I watched it was Mason in London and Potts and Mason in Paris, Marie was at the farmhouse...it said 4 years ago.. then there was MP and then Snorts. How could it be 3 years with snorts??? Also ahe met her "Good friend Marina" for a picnic in park... what happened to her? She said Nic and her share the London flat depending on who is in town... I wonder if she ever rented it out. Amorie was there he seemed upbeat and fun he was replacing two windows in the flat. Those were the days... Mason was odd
She did rent out her London flat. Some time ago, someone here posted the AirBNB rental info and it's linked in WIKI - but since she no longer rents it out anymore, you get an error message when you click on it (since it's removed from AirBNB).
---
🖐🖐🖐🖐
I have a question!

With this terrible accident happening, does that mean that the Halloween party at Lalaland is cancelled?
I hope not....I've been wearing this Ruby costume all week and was looking forward to going to the Halloween party to give her a piece of my mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🖐🖐🖐🖐
I have a question!

We all the know the answer to that. Phyllis is whispering these very words in Fanny's ear: "The show must go on, dahling."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Excuse for Thursday no video:

ATTACH=full]2537807[/ATTACH]
---

She said no LaŁanders were involved in the terrible accident, but you are correct, animal hating Frankenfraudie likely wouldn’t consider animals as LaLanders. It could be possible foxes got Thor, some of the peahens or chickens, or something happened to Ruby( I hope not but we have seen Ruby and the peacocks on the roads outside of the Dump where they could easily get hit by a car or truck) I could easily see Frankenfraudie exploiting the situations to benefit herself.
Nobody cares about Snorty’s gift because nobody believes he is your kaboom! SJ promised to not make the show about her relationship back when she was still embarrassed to tell people she mated a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am also trying to break down what she said and I find the whole thing weird. It was a “tragic accident, if she is to be believed, and it must have happened very early on Thursday and was so disruptive, she couldn’t post her video of PhiPhis present. For most people something tragic involves loss of life or limb - human or animal. As a stretch, it could also involve the loss of a historical artifact - like a chapel window (if you’re her). But I don’t see the whole place being unable to film if just a part of the dump was ruined. I could see them not able to film if a guest was hurt or died, but they are all supposed to be gone. Maybe they would all be shook if something killed all the birds, or Molly or Ruby. The other angle is maybe she is worried about negligence for what happened and had to take to the bed. I can’t think of too many things that would make the slaves not want to be filmed at all.

It really is bullshit to put out a statement like that and provide no details. I mean, what kind of tragic accident could occur that didn’t hurt anyone, but upset everyone so much that they can’t be filmed? Also doesn’t an accident indicate someone was “doing” something and it went wrong? What even happens there? Someone stepped on a hedgehog? A chapel restorer was crushed and lost an arm? I would think you’d just say, unless you’re worried about being sued. Then you wouldn’t say much of anything.

We need Kiki to do a deep dive and find out for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Tragedy?
One of Daddys paintings that Snorts hung up on a dodgy nail has fallen off and clobbered a guest.

A guest slipped down the pooped stairs.

Fanny’s clothing rail collapsed.

A guest had a heart attack seeing the state of the dump when they arrived.

Nathan’s heating has blown up and injured someone.

Or more likely one of the chapel restorers fell .
Whatever the tragic occurrence we can be absolutely certain Fanny monetise it.
Sending Stephanie and the Farmhouse Family comfort during this time. Any ‘tragedy’ in Australia (and the world) reaches us through ‘news outlets’ - via screens and print media. Stephanie, can you please share which ‘news outlet’ I can either read or view the ‘tragedy’. You are such a law abiding resident of the United Kingdom and France - do not disappoint me!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_4783.jpeg

She was so distressed and left a few things out.

“Tragically, we over-shopped and over-slept but instead I am going to tell you there was a minor terrible accident at the crumbling chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night while we were still shopping. None of the Lalanders that count or mean anything to me were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed than when Dave breaks a plate, and none of us is emotionally able or mature enough to keep a job let alone be able to film at the moment.” I had already filmed my 100th shopping trip to Germany with my gay friend Philip who loves the bathhouses there, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it if I ever get out of bed and post it on the Chateau Diaries channel I grift with in addition to Patreon. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling about getting out of bed and getting dressed and decide when to start filming again if my accountant says I have no money left to buy more dresses and fountains . I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger than Percy during the week, and that the incredibly boring videos that interfere with my travel schedule will resume as usual late every day by the end of the week when I put my hood on, sit by the fire and tell you I need 500 000 Euros to pay my gay friend Philip to leave because I forgot to have him sign an NDA.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey Tattlers, Matthew Perry of Friends has died. He drowned in his hot tub. No drugs or foul play found….

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I am also trying to break down what she said and I find the whole thing weird. It was a “tragic accident, if she is to be believed, and it must have happened very early on Thursday and was so disruptive, she couldn’t post her video of PhiPhis present. For most people something tragic involves loss of life or limb - human or animal. As a stretch, it could also involve the loss of a historical artifact - like a chapel window (if you’re her). But I don’t see the whole place being unable to film if just a part of the dump was ruined. I could see them not able to film if a guest was hurt or died, but they are all supposed to be gone. Maybe they would all be shook if something killed all the birds, or Molly or Ruby. The other angle is maybe she is worried about negligence for what happened and had to take to the bed. I can’t think of too many things that would make the slaves not want to be filmed at all.

It really is bullshit to put out a statement like that and provide no details. I mean, what kind of tragic accident could occur that didn’t hurt anyone, but upset everyone so much that they can’t be filmed? Also doesn’t an accident indicate someone was “doing” something and it went wrong? What even happens there? Someone stepped on a hedgehog? A chapel restorer was crushed and lost an arm? I would think you’d just say, unless you’re worried about being sued. Then you wouldn’t say much of anything.

We need Kiki to do a deep dive and find out for us!
My line of thought is just as yours is.......the only type of accident thing I call "tragic" is one in which there is a loss of life. And yet she was able to film when that poor South African girl died and when Ian died. But you're on point - for her to stop filming it must directly affect HER. So it's either the loss of some material thing or something she and her property caused to happen to someone else and, as you said, she's laying low. If there was some sort of accident that caused someone serious harm/loss of life and everyone there witnessed it, I can understand being very upset. But to not film? To not be able to say if you'll even be able to film next week? That's just very odd behavior. I also agree with you - she should just come out and briefly say what's happening, either in print or a quick vlog. It's very manipulative of her, though not unexpected.
---
Hey Tattlers, Matthew Perry of Friends has died. He drowned in his hot tub. No drugs or foul play found….
Aw, tit!
Now that's what I call TRAGIC.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet the new heating system blew up and now they all have to relocate to Venice or South Africa for the whole winter.😭

Maybe poor Molly got bitten by a rat in the pantry....or in an out building....or in the graaaand salon.

A stupid peacock died.

A guest had a stroke after Snorts tried to "manhandle" him.😉 ( that WOULD be traumatic for the guests....stuff nightmares are made of).

The bookcase...I'm sorry the Porcelain cabinet!.... fell over and ALMOST wiped out Nutti!

But seriously, I hope this is all for dramatic intent and more pity grifting from the ol' mare....and no person was injured.

But if so....

Reactions: 23
Message on Patreon:

Why there won’t be a Patreon video tonight

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

With all of my love as always, Stephanie
@tuffiti Do you have a screen grab of that message on Patreon for archiving? (big thanks as always for providing Patreon stuffs 🙏🏻)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
[
@tuffiti Do you have a screen grab of that message on Patreon for archiving? (big thanks as always for providing Patreon stuffs 🙏🏻)
It is interesting that Frankenfraudie has posted nothing about the tragic accident in the community section of the CD channel. The last message was posted 2 days ago saying that the cd video of Khillip’s anniversary present would be posted by Sunday. Why keep viewers in the dark about the tragic accident and not being able to film until the end of next week? Will she make a miraculous recovery by Sunday evening?

Last edited:
Excuse for Thursday no video:

ATTACH=full]2537807[/ATTACH]
---

She said no LaŁanders were involved in the terrible accident, but you are correct, animal hating Frankenfraudie likely wouldn’t consider animals as LaLanders. It could be possible foxes got Thor, some of the peahens or chickens, or something happened to Ruby( I hope not but we have seen Ruby and the peacocks on the roads outside of the Dump where they could easily get hit by a car or truck) I could easily see Frankenfraudie exploiting the situations to benefit herself.
I do hope nothing really serious has happened (but I may find it hard to quell a smile if part of the shitoo has caved in).

True to fashion, if something terrible has affected someone else Fanny will find a way to make it all about her.

It would be sad if one of the animals was killed by a car, but something of that degree hardly merits Fanny taking to her bed unable to cope with anything more than a drinking cups of tea, eating biscuits and hiding away with her stash of bedroom booze!

Honestly, what Fanny lacks in resilience, hard work and intelligence she makes up for in laziness, fantasy, delusion and self-pity.

On the plus side, this means if something really has happened at the shitoo the next thread moving faster than a sleepy sloth.
---
The tragedy? Top 4 possibilities:

1. Gay Twank brought bed bugs home from Paris bathhouse.

2. Gay Twank got scabbies at German bathhouse and now there is a scabbies breakout at the chateau.

3. Gay Twank got arrested for shop lifting women’s pants at Emmaus.

4. Gay Twank got caught sitting on Nick’s wood. Timber!!!!
The taxman arrived at the shitoo for an audit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe the Ardmore vase was broken by Ruby!
Keep it up Ruby ...... the Hags and Hell Hounds will open the china cabinets - ALL of them , especially Mummy's 🦇 collection and have a good old go at them all ..... smash away Ruby!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.