The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intuition tells me Fanny hasn't just run away and eloped with Snorty, but something serious has really happened. Remember when they stitched-up Ian the builder and the unfinished bathroom caved into the back-hallway. Fanny, Baghead & Potty headed straight for the wine room to commiserate.

Given how long it may take for Fanny to be ready to announce the current drama, there must be a hell of an emergency war-room council taking place (Fanny, Baghead, Potty who is in Mexico, Mummy, Percy) to come up with a damage control strategy. No doubt their first question was 'is all the liquor, champagne and wine safe'?

When Fanny does get around to making a grand announcement will she look sadder then she did when:
(y) the bathroom ceiling fell down
❤ she filmed Ian the Plasterer's funeral
:ROFLMAO: she filmed her 'poor little me' vlog sitting in the dark by the fire begging for money
😥 she spoke about Mmakhotso Moloi's death
:sick: the peachick died

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My line of thought is just as yours is.......the only type of accident thing I call "tragic" is one in which there is a loss of life. And yet she was able to film when that poor South African girl died and when Ian died. But you're on point - for her to stop filming it must directly affect HER. So it's either the loss of some material thing or something she and her property caused to happen to someone else and, as you said, she's laying low. If there was some sort of accident that caused someone serious harm/loss of life and everyone there witnessed it, I can understand being very upset. But to not film? To not be able to say if you'll even be able to film next week? That's just very odd behavior. I also agree with you - she should just come out and briefly say what's happening, either in print or a quick vlog. It's very manipulative of her, though not unexpected.
---

Aw, tit!
Now that's what I call TRAGIC.

Yes you're probably right it would have to affect her probably she's fallen foul of the booking. Com scam the latest one and had her bank acoounts emptied so snorty can't use the credit card is the catasphropicevent event for 1 week until the get replacement in post.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sundays flog will be: Stephanie feels sorry for herself and is unable to get out of her bed. Stephanies pity cam.

Are there any B&B guests there on Thursdays or only from Friday to Sunday?

No matter what happened, she will use it to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mr Spratt said, it has been the week for Plumbers having accidents.

I do hope no one, be it human or animal, has been seriously injured or worse killed.🤞🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when Big Brenda announced, that nothing bad had happened to any of the Lalanders and it was revealed that Mmakhotso had passed away.

Are we taking any bets as to who has popped their clogs? (Very cynical of me, I know.)
Brenda is strangely quiet...no mention at all of any LaLande tragedy in the F*ceb**k group....!:rolleyes: It is so unlike her!

• Heart
For an English graduate it's her choice of words in her announcement that raise eyebrows.

Tragic - unfortunate, unlucky, fatal, devastating, dire, horrendous
Accident - event, incident, fall, crash, mishap, catastrophe

To then say its not a Lalander.... anyone who is associated with the dump from trades to visitors is a lalander. If it was an associate of a Lalander it would be remote to the dump, the fact that it has affected the occupants of the chateau must imply that it happened there.

Could this be enough to stop SJ....

Sundays flog will be: Stephanie feels sorry for herself and is unable to get out of her bed. Stephanies pity cam.

Are there any B&B guests there on Thursdays or only from Friday to Sunday?

No matter what happened, she will use it to her advantage.
Because of timey wimey I have to stop to really think about wether or not they have had the last guest dinner. I think the last video had her leaving after a guest dinner for Germany, but she says they are already back and the thing happened Thursday.

I just rewatched the last and Maria said they’d reached the end, so that was last week, there shouldn’t have been any guests. I also noticed that there was a lot of construction activity. The cherry picker was there for the flue install for the winter salon. There was also a ton of scaffolding and she showed the inside of the chapel and it looked pretty bad. The whole front is separating from the building and the ceiling is precarious as hell. I’m thinking something major has collapsed. Like the ceiling or facade has crumbled and somebody got hurt. The whole damn thing might have fallen down. I could see that freaking everyone out. The house is about to fall in too so maybe they are all really freaked out. I know I’d be thinking about how I could have been in there or near there if I was one of the slaves. Someone could have gone through the roof working on the chimney too. If it was Anne Marie’s friend that got hurt I could see him being all freaked out.

I think this is going to be bad. She’s hiding until she can come to grips with what she’s going to have to say or lie about I think. She’s never missed this much time. We will need to look for clues in tomorrows if she posts it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone could be in hospital and SJ is kicking the can down the road until the end of the week hoping the news on their condition is clearer then.
If its a workplace incident that is serious enough there may need to be a health and safety inspection.

Message on Patreon:

Why there won’t be a Patreon video tonight

Hello everyone, I’m very sorry but there won’t be a Patreon video as usual tonight. Tragically, there was a terrible accident at the chateau on Thursday, which is why there was no Chateau Diaries that night. None of the Lalanders were involved, but that doesn’t make us any less distressed, and none of us is emotionally able to film at the moment.
I had already filmed my trip to Germany with Philip, so tomorrow I will try to finish editing it and post it on the Chateau Diaries. But after that I’ll see how we’re all feeling and decide when to start filming again. I’m hoping that I’ll feel stronger during the week, and that the videos will resume as usual by the end of the week.
I feel a tremendous sense of responsibility to all of the viewers, and especially to all of you, and I promise not to pause filming for long. I am disappointed in myself for stopping at all, but, coming in a year of emotional blows, this has knocked the wind out of me completely. My thoughts are just with the people who who were involved in the accident right now.
Thank you so, so much for all the support you’ve given to everyone at Lalande, I can’t describe how much it means to us. As soon as I am able, I will let you know what happened.

With all of my love as always, Stephanie
I think that the "tragedy" is something has gone wrong with the Chapel restoration and perhaps has to be demolished or partly demolished for safety reasons, rather than an accident causing physical harm to people. The loss of her "beloved chapel" (or as we see it, the Lelande gift horse) has left them reeling. Her "thoughts being with the people involved" perhaps refer to the restorers who feel culpable. She's probably gearing up to move her grifting up several notches.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've scrolled through the replies and all of them have the same sentiment: don't rush back, we love you ( :sick: ). One person sent her condolences. Am wondering if that is someone who knows something about what happened, or if she has made that assumption...

Screenshot_20231029_093030_Firefox.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Long stretch, but maybe there was a political fallout going on between lalanders, based on current happenings.

Reactions: 15
I think that the "tragedy" is something has gone wrong with the Chapel restoration and perhaps has to be demolished or partly demolished for safety reasons, rather than an accident causing physical harm to people. The loss of her "beloved chapel" (or as we see it, the Lelande gift horse) has left them reeling. Her "thoughts being with the people involved" perhaps refer to the restorers who feel culpable. She's probably gearing up to move her grifting up several notches.
She also mentions she will tell what happened when she is able. So why wouldn’t she be “able”. So upsetting can’t speak of it? Don’t really understand how something happened, like collapse of chapel? Doesn’t want to tell until she knows person or people won’t die? This is going to be interesting.

She also mentions she will tell what happened when she is able. So why wouldn’t she be “able”. So upsetting can’t speak of it? Don’t really understand how something happened, like collapse of chapel? Doesn’t want to tell until she knows person or people won’t die? This is going to be interesting.
She's setting the scene for her big reveal - "I have been so devastated by recent events that I have been unable to speak about it until now. Everyone at HMN (and the local Community, the Pope, etc) is absolutely stunned by the loss of our beloved Chapel, as I know that our viewers will be. We have discovered that there is someone skilled in ........... but I feared that we would never be able to raise that kind of money but so many people have reached out to us offering financial help that perhaps this will be possible after all. We would never be able to achieve this without our wonderful, loyal Patreons and so on....."
She's probably going through her wardrobe as we speak in search of her shabbiest Emmaus costume ready for her piece to camera as she sits amongst the rubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Old CD came up I watched it was Mason in London and Potts and Mason in Paris, Marie was at the farmhouse...it said 4 years ago.. then there was MP and then Snorts. How could it be 3 years with snorts??? Also ahe met her "Good friend Marina" for a picnic in park... what happened to her? She said Nic and her share the London flat depending on who is in town... I wonder if she ever rented it out. Amorie was there he seemed upbeat and fun he was replacing two windows in the flat. Those were the days... Mason was odd
And I found this in 2008 with OLIVER STRONG who was not her boyfriend 🤪😂.
Fanny it is so obvious who you have slept with and Snorts is NOT one of them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Since discovering Tattle I have become much more cynical about people on social media but in this case I do think SJ is referring to an accident involving a human being, and probably one of the workers on-site. She is shameless though in gaming it by being so cryptic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.