The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. She's too young to be pontificating on life. She hasn't lived a life yet. Come back Marie in 30-40 years and then share your wisdom on life with the world. She lives in a bubble!
How old was she when she first showed up at the LeLande and what did she do before she came originally? Anyone know?

Reactions: 20
Snorts shops against. Surprise surprise. I know buy the same glasses that "keep breaking". What a dim wit, maybe some less fragile more suitable glasses are a better idea. Ones that can go in the dishwasher???? And who waters indoor plants? I still think Marie and Snorts have something brewing....they are closer in age and have the same non goals in life
Why do they have to have stem ware glasses for the breakfast set up anyway. Just some nice simple small tumblers would be perfect. She wasn't thrilled about the awful Cognac glasses either. Take his pocket money away.
---
Kudos Billy the dismantle of the organ and packing is fascinating... I know he will follow through, can't wait until it's played in the Convent
I've loved watching this, very well done. I bet Fanny's well jell.........good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is a late reply but thank you to Hedda for your kind words and thoughts.
I am using CD which is such a fantasy world for all the wrong reasons, as a form of escapism as life as become pretty intolerable.
The options at the moment involve me leaving the home and garden I have made and loved for 30 years to try and allow my sanity to return.
Caring 24/7 for loved ones. is exhausting and many other things. Money cannot buy everything even if it can help smooth some paths.
The observations, book recommendations many laughs that I can enjoy here whilst all around me is chaos is very beneficial . Thanks one and all.

Anyone else that needs this , it comes with love.
sending you much love and I hope things improve let us know if we can offer any advice on funding etc xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am not in the least bit surprised by Sean's request.

Quite a while back I wrote how he wanted viewers to fund a road trip.
Basically he wanted them to pay for his holiday which he would film and they could watch it on his vlog.

Recently one of his vlogs was devoted to how expensive it is to renovate and how everyone could support him financially . . . he really pissed me off.

Also . . . explaining his plan of action for the next part of the renovation, three times in one vid . . . is content padding and just plain boring.
Get out and clean up that tip of a yard.

I go back and forth about Sean.
He seems like a nice enough chap but when he starts with the very blatant e begging it's a big turn off.
Wooooow! Just wooooow! I'm appalled by this kind of behavior! What amazes me more is, that there are people sending them money!

I want to go on holiday, please fund it! No, you don't go on holidays if you can't afford it.
I want to renovate a cottage.please fund it!
Get a job to fund the renovations! Don't feel entitled to someone else money!!!

You don't go on holidays, you don't go to restaurants, you don't renovate a house, you don't upgrade your kitchen IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD IT! You sit your grown ass down, work and make the best of what you have.

Rant over, carry on. 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seriously. That kid’s hair. What in the Wayne Newton is happening? What devoted ‘girlfriend’ would post this in earnest? Has it become the ‘rug’ no one mentions? Like Morty on The Nanny? Like Mitch in Sandra Bernhardt’s band? I am astounded.
---
no 🥲
That ship has sailed…… 🚢
I may take an extended work remotely/vacation to somewhere in Mediterranean. Cypress or Greece.
---

I would, but I moved on from my suicidal stage about a month ago 😂😂
I am sorry this hurts- I get it.
---
How old was she when she first showed up at the LeLande and what did she do before she came originally? Anyone know?
Or just put on any sort of bra thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
For @Lockness Monster and @ Hedda Hopper:

In the autumn I gathered all my sorrows and buried them in my garden, and when April returned and spring came to wed the earth, there grew in my garden beautiful flowers unlike all other flowers.

My neighbours came to behold them, and they all said to me "When autumn comes again, at seeding time, will you not give us of the seeds of these flowers that we may have them in our gardens?"

Khalil Gibran

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Any idiot would have seen without measuring that the fountain was far too big for the space. Apart from the fact that I generally consider the place unsuitable for a fountain. Are there no wild boars in the area? Let them waddle through once and au revoir putain de jardin. 💩

And the rest of the flog was again out of the recycling bin. We've already seen the ode to the cheese board at least once.

Yellow roses for the chamber pots, dirty glasses for the even dirtier cupboards and house plants that will eke out their existence in the compost bin for the foreseeable future. And our well-travelled, highly educated princess has never seen a Kiwano. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Any idiot would have seen without measuring that the fountain was far too big for the space. Apart from the fact that I generally consider the place unsuitable for a fountain. Are there no wild boars in the area? Let them waddle through once and au revoir putain de jardin. 💩

And the rest of the flog was again out of the recycling bin. We've already seen the ode to the cheese board at least once.

Yellow roses for the chamber pots, dirty glasses for the even dirtier cupboards and house plants that will eke out their existence in the compost bin for the foreseeable future. And our well-travelled, highly educated princess has never seen a Kiwano. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
They haven't got a friggin clue have they, go out and properly measure the space correctly you lazy fucks it wouldn't take much. I so wish she's ordered three of the buggers.

Plus the Kiwano had climbed up the arch, is that going to be the end for that Clematis. Why does their veg garden always look a friggin mish mash of everything, like it's all bolted.

Still heaving it down here...........hope they get flooded.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do not know if this is evidence of wild boar.? That ridiculous fountain base….
Fanny made it clear she wanted a little mossy fountain to chance upon in that area. Now we have a concrete basin on order.
The ground there is on quite a slope. More work for Amoury to build a level concrete plinth for it. There is also no water supply. Utter madness again.
---

Old footage…this yellow roses were on the sideboard over the weekend.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do not know if this is evidence of wild boar.? That ridiculous fountain base….
Fanny made it clear she wanted a little mossy fountain to chance upon in that area. Now we have a concrete basin on order.
The ground there is on quite a slope. More work for Amoury to build a level concrete plinth for it. There is also no water supply. Utter madness again.
Fanny never goes to the vege patch ..... only when the pink phone comes out.
Does not know what the hell is growing down there!
So....... she will NEVER go and sit by that fountain behind the Falling Down Church unless she needs it for content .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today 😂

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! 😂

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

Great to hear all is well... currently chucking it down in the UK.. windy too... my little squirrel visitor was dripping when he came for his daily nuts... still it's the small things in life that warms our hearts... hope you get away to sunnier climes soon 💜 🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 21

The chatelaine and Gay Twank are size queens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Marie... Do you practice what you preach?!
View attachment 2520380
I saw this today and thought it was the biggest load of tosh (not the sentiment) but for Marie to post it as if they were her own sentiments.. As you get older? How old is she? Jeez she's not had any life experience of anything. it's all well and good posting someone elses positive quotes but firstly check out what is going on outside of your bubble..Sometime 'the little things' to some is waking each morning without fear they may not see the day out... their families are safe, they have anything to eat, let alone a good diet and the ability to walk without fear of being attacked.. she really is one of the most stupid, insensitive people... all for likes and comments, no genuine words from the heart there.
---
Yes Mummy had to unclip his braces from his dungarees or it might have been a woopsie
---

They are getting lazy and complacent. The same ‘ precious’ title used one month ago.
I was expecting to see a pic of Gollam from LOR... oh hang on a minute
---
Phi Phi is morphing into a Teletubby in those overalls. His side profile by the fridge showed the bulge of his tummy, but then again the waist of those overalls are tight and emphasized his jelly belly even more! Time to join the Missus for a waddle and scare the cows away. So much fun!
He'll be able to wear Simons mustard jacket soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.