The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean - I do like watching his videos but he needs to go back to weekly. Work in your garden, change up what you present. I hated the ebegging for a new drill. And the roof? Don't you have a son, daughter, daughter's partner, friends that you can take a couple of weekends to knock it out? He seems to run hot and cold with the Pethericks. For a time, he is all over the place and then nothing.

Billy - the work involved in taking down that organ is amazing. Nothing against Billy but I'm glad it was Andrew back filming and editing. There is something to his editing that is special.

Fleuries - I am guessing they have paid off their chateau from the money from sponsorships and their videos that had high views. So they still have patrons, what are they doing renovations on? The master suite? What about the barns, long houses - things they have discussed before? or has that gone by the wayside.

With all of these youtubers - what will they do in 2 years if they are using patron and youtube as a source of income? Have they invested their money? Or like F4.5F spent it all? I think about the future at least once a day - financially, frugally, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seans home, gardens, and outbuildings are a mess. What has he been doing for the last ten years to let things get in such a terrible state. All that junk, clutter, weeds. He needs to go back to Billy, start to work again, and get a steady income in. Post once a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
SO IMPRESSED with the Pethericks and their team dismantling the organ for transport back to the convent. This was real teamwork in live action which we rarely see anywhere else in the "chateauverse". What a team. Me-me-me would have no talent for teamwork!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fannyā€™s daily flogs are not increasing her subscribers she has therefore taken advice from FRK and is manifesting her decorating.Moroccan Den what is she on?
Ps like Fanny I am using old footage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The humble rubber plant gets Janssened.

There I was, thinking that BJJ would never come up with something to match his ā€œmy grandfatherā€™s favourite playing cardā€. Then he comes out with this.

IMG_0260.jpeg

His obsession with his grandparents is singularly unhealthy and deeply odd.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

There I was, thinking that BJJ would never come up with something to match his ā€œmy grandfatherā€™s favourite playing cardā€. Then he comes out with this.

View attachment 2521941

odd yes and disturbing !
Unbelievably Snorts said this was the nickname for his grandmotherā€¦
Elastica? šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
odd yes and disturbing !
Unbelievably Snorts said this was the nickname for his grandmotherā€¦
Elastica? šŸ¤£
I think - well, I hope - BJJ was referring to Tineke rather than Elastica!! Rubber Granny is too much to even contemplate.

The internet can be very helpful:

ā€œTineke is a diminutive (Dutch) of the Dutch, English, German, Greek, and Scandinavian Christina

Tineke is also a diminutive (Dutch) of Tinaā€

• Heart

View attachment 2521941

It's a rubber plant. His grandfather's nickname for his grandmother was "rubber plant?" Not just odd, kinda disturbing.

• Haha
It's a rubber plant. His grandfather's nickname for his grandmother was "rubber plant?" Not just odd, kinda disturbing.
Now let us guess what plant name did Snortā€™s Grandfather choose as a nickname for his grandson?
My first proposal is Silybum - it is a from the Persicaria plant family.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seans home, gardens, and outbuildings are a mess. What has he been doing for the last ten years to let things get in such a terrible state. All that junk, clutter, weeds. He needs to go back to Billy, start to work again, and get a steady income in. Post once a week.
I agree. I've watched Sean a few times (admittedly it's been a very long time) and although he seems like a very nice man, his home and the grounds seemed a wreck. It reminded me of Dan's house, with junk all over the place and overgrown gardens/yard.

By the way.....I wonder what's happening at Dan's home and if he has finished for his ex and his sons?
---

View attachment 2521941

I have often wondered if his constant calling out of his grandparents is real or if it's used to keep the grannies dialed in?

Reactions: 23
Absolutely a
Simpleton ruining a chateau with the
Help of Ecoflow and a lot of plastic.

IMG_4691.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just had my third email in the past 24 hours from Anna Le Flueries regarding signing up to her 'Home Print Academy'! I now have until midnight to sign up. No thanks.
Oh dear, oh dear. It seems she's not getting the registrations she was expecting. I'm sorry Phillip, but no yacht for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2521941

When he said that I thought, yeah right . . . just another lie. :rolleyes:
Anything to insert his grandparents.
He hasn't done it for a while so he has to keep his grandparents front and centre with the grannies . . . gotta keep up that emotional manipulation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guess what??? Sadies back and no Mo in sight. I swear I called it trouble in paradise. Yannis was there , lots of horse and dog pics....so ooo where is Mo? On to the Moons. I am thrilled they picked up 1.5k new subscribers, ( she thanked Billy for that) now there are people who get it done, have fun funny great vlogs... And rescue famous horses headed to the glue factory...what's not to love... And Sadie ( no Mo mentioned) is coming to take care of the Moon homestead while they are away. Bet Yannis joins her that's a lot of dogs cats and horses to tend to. I am liking the Chateauverse lately... Except for Fanny doesn't have a clue. She is really spinning... And not in a good way...I know how about you show a real renovation, you know like when Selmar was there fixing things daily

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.