The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked AI (artificial intelligence) to render a photographic image of Fanny’s lake when it’s finished. The parameters I input were simply “Fanny’s lake.” The result is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail is amazing! I especially appreciate the full bush…bushes.

IMG_5884.jpeg

And if you see anything else…I can’t help you. 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Has anyone heard how @Karma baby! is doing? I think her last post was September? Hope she's ok 💜
Karma is taking a break from chateau verse and tattle and focusing on her job. Can't blame her to be honest. She can return in a year or two and ask sooo what happened? and we might be able to say: the works on the GS and chapel started, but there was HUUUUUGE SET BACK so they are still working on it.
I knew there was a reason my ears were burning today 😂

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
But seems like I have missed literally not a thing! 😂

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So now Sean is at it too , why can they not pay or hire the things themselves, its all a big joke now ..the only one worth watching now is Billy
The audacity of youtubers!

Dear Hags, Queens and Trolls,
As you all know I have recently bought a brand new house. With this purchase I have used ALL MY LIFE SAVINGS , Unfortunately due to reorganizations within my company I was made redundant. This is a major set back in my millennial journey of owning a property. It is very hard for me to ask this of you, but I need a safe place to apply for new jobs, without furniture, I can't live in my house . Any help from you would be much appreciated.

Buymeacoffee/luna20, a thank you from you to me for all the insight from sales point of view I have given you over the years.
gofundme/luna20 a thank you from you to me for spotting SJ's lies
patreon/luna20 Behind the scene's footage of me making weird faces while I work, swear while i'm navigating through traffic, eating in fancy and not so fancy restaurants. as my top tear patron of 250 eur per month, you get to stay in one of the bedrooms for free for each month you are a patreon and I throw in dinner & breakfast too!!!!! Oh and you also have to tag along while I go on hikes in most beautiful forests and countryside's (because I really can't be a host to you and miss out on these activities) while other Tattler who are not a patreon or lowly lords & ladies of me can watch from a distance and dream of the very cool activities we do!
*airfares are not include*

This is how weird their grifting is, I literally used their grammar and their style, put it out of youtube context and pasted it onto tattle. Now, who wants to become a patreon of me huh? It is really a sweet deal!
---

Thank you all you lovelies who asked about me. I’m doing well, making some changes in the company to reduce my workload, so I can pack my bags and go somewhere that doesn’t rain 10 days straight! ☔

I have not watched a single episode of CD, just occasionally clicked on a Dan video… and you see one of those, you’ve seen like, 90% of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Keep on carrying on you fabulous tattlers… I’ll be back in my cave and occasionally observing from shadows

are you going to dubai? please do answer before you leave again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Chatelaine
Out
Waddling with the other bovines.

IMG_4683.jpg

---
I asked AI (artificial intelligence) to render a photographic image of Fanny’s lake when it’s finished. The parameters I input were simply “Fanny’s lake.” The result is absolutely stunning. The attention to detail is amazing! I especially appreciate the full bush…bushes.

View attachment 2519949

And if you see anything else…I can’t help you. 😆
Spitting image!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sends as much on a fountain base as that guy donated to the chapel fund.... you have to laugh. Oh and rather than stick around and get some work done, Snorts has gone for a trip to the junk shop... 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thank goodness Davey showed some sense regarding the fountain! ......or are we just seeing her scraping for content?

Reactions: 22
It was in this moment, that Fanny discovered, the one who had been using Ruby's litterbox was Phyllis.
O mouth.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Definitely seems like you need a vacation! I know of a chateau in the middle of nowhere where you can unwind and relax. Apparently it has its own micro climate. The chateau is quite run down, with some areas off limits due to collapsing walls. It also needs a complete overhaul, both in renovations and decor, which is incredibly garish, so be warned. The meals can be be described as experimental, but there's a McDonalds nearby. Anyway, you'll have a peaceful stay because it's guaranteed the staff will completely ignore you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Again ''my precious'' ?

They are vibing weird. PhiPhi is constantly looking for confirmation, the had tilted back arrogance is gone. instead he seeks approval. this is the second time they went to emmaus with marie in what 2 weeks time? while SJ is at ''work'' paying bills and editing she claims.

something is up at the heap

• Sick
Reactions: 32
are you going to dubai? please do answer before you leave again!
no 🥲
That ship has sailed…… 🚢
I may take an extended work remotely/vacation to somewhere in Mediterranean. Cypress or Greece.
---
Definitely seems like you need a vacation! I know of a chateau in the middle of nowhere where you can unwind and relax. Apparently it has its own micro climate. The chateau is quite run down, with some areas off limits due to collapsing walls. It also needs a complete overhaul, both in renovations and decor, which is incredibly garish, so be warned. The meals can be be described as experimental, but there's a McDonalds nearby. Anyway, you'll have a peaceful stay because it's guaranteed the staff will completely ignore you.
I would, but I moved on from my suicidal stage about a month ago 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Fanny saying hello to the cows and them running away, and laughing myself silly when Mr. Io quips "Jeeze, she's like a red rag to a bull."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So now Sean is at it too , why can they not pay or hire the things themselves, its all a big joke now ..the only one worth watching now is Billy
I am not in the least bit surprised by Sean's request.

Quite a while back I wrote how he wanted viewers to fund a road trip.
Basically he wanted them to pay for his holiday which he would film and they could watch it on his vlog.

Recently one of his vlogs was devoted to how expensive it is to renovate and how everyone could support him financially . . . he really pissed me off.

Also . . . explaining his plan of action for the next part of the renovation, three times in one vid . . . is content padding and just plain boring.
Get out and clean up that tip of a yard.

I go back and forth about Sean.
He seems like a nice enough chap but when he starts with the very blatant e begging it's a big turn off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
no 🥲
That ship has sailed…… 🚢
I may take an extended work remotely/vacation to somewhere in Mediterranean. Cypress or Greece.
---

I would, but I moved on from my suicidal stage about a month ago 😂😂
You can't blame me for wanting a happy disney ending for you!
Go for it! We are in the same place in our lifes so I get where you are coming from. A change of scenery, a slower pace, while still having a good income is precious and worth the universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.