The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok English is my first language. But they way Fanny and now a snorts pronounce some words just grate on me. Tack o. Instead of tok o.... And sale sa instead of sol sa..... Is it just me or does she sound pretentious?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The hair, the eyebrows and the beard.
Dan is starting to remind me of Mr Twit.
He needs some serious grooming.

And the same goes for Shrek.
Looking at him side on . . . his hair is too long.
It's almost to his shoulders and the slicked down hair around his head, just awful in profile.
Shrek’s front ain’t exactly a picture either!😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In honor of Frankenfraudie, for Halloween, I will be Stephanfraudie’s ice cold black heart.
---
You don't think that Dan has timey-wimey issues, like Stephanie does?
I don't trust either one of them to be presenting vlogs that are correct, time-wise.
I believe manless planless Dan could easily utilize “time travel” in his videos. He screws around the viewers, all the time, like when he says, see you tomorrow, and then disappears for several days, the Egypt, vacation, stunt, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And Philip with his asthma.
No it’s Arssmaa. Please… proununciations are very important to a Dutch boy studying paucillin.

Despite Fanny owning hundreds of pairs of expensive shoes she does not know the word ‘last ‘to keep the shoe form.
Why did Dana not appear on camera and why was she there when Fanny and Snorts were not??Mmm
---
Marquis' wife here:

Hubby says thanks for the good wishes, prayers, and thoughts.

I believe Philip is older than my husband by a year, and you're right, I did not marry a flimsy man. At 6'4" and 220lbs, he is one massive man. :) No shoe polish on the scalp either!

The chapel restorers don't seem to be busy if they turned up at Lalande from Paris today when Stephanie just made the initial payment yesterday.

View attachment 2529590
Snorts is making the thumbnails . WHO’s????? What language is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Fanny said that Snorts reminded her of a gay man who made a pass at her straight father? Let that sink in..... Also Fanny doesn't have a clue what is going on in her own house, she is just the cash cow.... Pay those bills with other peoples money girl....between chapel restoration and clipping bird wings. To just about anything. Clueless
Frankenfraudie has turned over 90% of household purchases, decorating, party planning, menu planning, heating decisions, and Dump decisions to the shopping addicted, mushy pea loving, former bander Khillip. Amaury handles everything else but the sheep Ombelline plans the garden. She just watches Netflix, indulges her shopping and travel addictions, pretends to do “ admin” while watching Netflix and shopping, talks to Ollie, Baghead, and ChamberPottie, and sleeps.She, as well as the lazy 50% co owners, don’t have a clue what is happening at the Dump.
---
And she doesn't want to appear in her vlogs anymore, unless she has to.
Why?
I'm taking a guess 👇
View attachment 2529946

Must be hard having people holding up a mirror, showcasing that black mean-spirited soul.
Frankenfraudie is sporting her trademark shiny Botoxed forehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think we have all missed the latest miracle at the shittoo. I’m sure that there are no longer acrow props holding up the ceiling in the big room. Difficult to be certain as there is so much crap in there but can’t see any yellow props anymore.
Mummy dears eyes, Fraudy Fanny’s hip and now a ceiling that was in imminent danger of collapsing magically mended.
And the blossoming friendship between FRK and smugmug is a deliberate ploy to get us tartlets and everyone else talking about it, thus covering up something else that is going on. What devious deeds are we not meant to be seeing.
You are right, the agents have also been sent in to deflect here. It's amazing how much clout Tattlers have over the con women. She is running scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think we have all missed the latest miracle at the shittoo. I’m sure that there are no longer acrow props holding up the ceiling in the big room. Difficult to be certain as there is so much crap in there but can’t see any yellow props anymore.
Mummy dears eyes, Fraudy Fanny’s hip and now a ceiling that was in imminent danger of collapsing magically mended.
And the blossoming friendship between FRK and smugmug is a deliberate ploy to get us tartlets and everyone else talking about it, thus covering up something else that is going on. What devious deeds are we not meant to be seeing.
Frankenfraudie must be planning another trip, trying to deflect attention from the fact that her scheduled trip to South Africa was originally for the purpose of attending the graduation of the LieLande Villiotti scholarship recipient, Mmakhotso Moloi. Now, she is taking the trip to see TB Percy and Mummy. Is she going to drop a lot of grift grab cash on a charity in South Africa that provides her and Mummy with transactional benefits ?She hasn’t made a “ donation” in several months.

Is she worried about the grift grab officially ending? Is Ñutty leaving the Dump when Auntie and Uncle move to the region? Is she worried about faking more heating difficulties? Worried about the upcoming tax season? Does her gifted flying lesson certificate have an upcoming expiration date?

Is she worried about MarIA leaving for the next few months, having to entertain and do advent videos with FRK’s mother, is there friction with Dangerous Dan? Will ChamberPottie return to the Dump for the Halloween party, make more dirty bread, and be willing to perform for the camera? What will she do with Pavlina and FRK over the next few months? Has she run out of pervy daddy Derek pictures to frame?

Will she have Christmas in South Africa or shoot a fake Christmas in the next couple of weeks? Has she run low on grift grab crap to regift the Dump crew at Christmas? Is Davy not returning to the Dump next month to plant another 1,000 bulbs or shrubs?

Is she trying to deflect from the fact she has essentially completed 0 restoration at the Dump in 2023, despite collecting approximately $400,000 in tax free funds for this purpose? Does she have anyone not on the payroll willing to be filmed?

I believe she has spent at least 80% or more of the tax free monies she collected thru Patreon on herself, Amaury’s salary, shopping. Luxury travel and clothing, etc. She doesn’t have any money to spend to fix the back steps, the bulging walks, the not so grand salon, the holes in the roof, the
unstable floor in Narnia, the lake, the new doors for Ñutty apartment, the chapel restoration, the swimming pool, etc. She just wants to decorate the Dump, plant some apple trees, and pay her staff of servants to wait on her hand and foot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The ghoul of Lielande has appeared . He has lots of spiders on his head .
I didn’t really get why Snorts wanted to highlight the fact that his normal everyday face resembled a botched painting as he did at the last Halloween party. I would think you would want to minimize that resemblance.

• Haha
She doesn't sound pretentious, she is pretentious.
I noticed that in one vlog when she is vlog bombing dishwasher Dave she says "oh yes that service has lots of bits' as if he should think she has done well. Fanny may have had lessons in how to talk correctly but unfortunately not which words to use.
Fanny - bits are what are found in a horses mouth. Pieces is the correct word.Her lack of correctness stands out a mile. Her inappropriate or lack of dress sense, her claw hand waving- she is not even 5%Italian and of course that witches broomstick of a boyfriend that is her maid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For Halloween Pekey has Mummy's🦇 Witchy Hat on !!!

Thank goodness her eyes are better so she can see where its gone ! :love: ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are people not getting really upset about all that wood being cut up and yet ....... what's happening with the new big heating system that is being installed??
Does it cost Fanny too much to light it up and that would eat into her clothing and furniture bill???
Mind you ..... is it fully finished and installed?
Surely all the Patreon's are seeing this?
I cannot believe every Patreon is stupid and blind. :cautious:
Very stupid, but they've been fed a pack of lies. Tell a lie enough and people will believe it.

but to be fair, I wonder why Fanny didn't install wood burners ages ago. They have a huge supply of free wood. It comes down to laziness, i think. Everyone too lazy to chop wood and build a fire. The 3 co-owners are all very lazy, not just Fanny. And frankly, Fanny travels in winter so she’s never there much. It’s just some lowly volunteers who suffer.
Lalande is not her home. Its a holiday home and party place for entitled brats. There is not an ounce of gravitas between the lot of them. Spoilt, vacuous, vapid, entitled rich kids…now older adults with peter pan syndrome.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
. Spoilt, vacuous, vapid, entitled rich kids…now older adults with peter pan syndrome.
I sometimes wonder what she will do when she is her Mother's 🦇 age?
Will she sell LaLaLande or get people to run it for her if it Ever improves and can be some sort of a hotel ??
I think sell it but ....... why would anyone want to buy that mess of a farmhouse unless its renovated properly.

• Heart
Very stupid, but they've been fed a pack of lies. Tell a lie enough and people will believe it.
It's called the illusory effect.
Stephanie is an expert.

The illusory truth effect (also known as the illusion of truth effect, validity effect, truth effect, or the reiteration effect) is the tendency to believe false information to be correct after repeated exposure.[1] This phenomenon was first identified in a 1977 study at Villanova University and Temple University.[2][3] When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar. The first condition is logical, as people compare new information with what they already know to be true. Repetition makes statements easier to process relative to new, unrepeated statements, leading people to believe that the repeated conclusion is more truthful. The illusory truth effect has also been linked to hindsight bias, in which the recollection of confidence is skewed after the truth has been received.

In a 2015 study, researchers discovered that familiarity can overpower rationality and that repetitively hearing that a certain statement is wrong can paradoxically cause it to feel right.[4] Researchers attributed the illusory truth effect's impact even on participants who knew the correct answer to begin with, but were persuaded to believe otherwise through the repetition of a falsehood, to "processing fluency".

The illusory truth effect plays a significant role in fields such as advertising, news media, and political propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.