The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)
View attachment 2528486

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you! Much appreciated @tuffiti

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For Halloween, I'm going with Dan's puppies, Anna and Emma. I hope they survive the toppling granite stones, the lime render dust, the rusty beams sticking out of the rubble, the swinging ends of unsecured beams and Nick's many diggers. God bless.
---
Thank you tuffiti! I could have done without the sight of MariE's massive camel toe. :sick: How sneaky, Fanny!
Yeah, I....jeez. It's too much.

---
He almost did with his little tap dance last week.
You win an unprecedented third presentation in two days of the Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Scary As Hell Junk Food Award™ for services to SNARK, mama!!!
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 1.07.20 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe it made have been made in the 1930’s or 1940’s. IMHO, I think the name of g. Borg…. Is a name plate or identifier for the store, and it was used in Paris. I believe that name of that store is where they sold other books or some types of documents so the cardboard filing boxes could be used for receipts or other types of things. I don’t know who actually made the cabinet itself but I do not believe it’s the George whatever nameplate on the back of the cabinet ( I could be wrong). That just details the owner/ business who owned and used the filing cabinet.

Is there any talented Tattler who can screenshot it and run it through a Google search to see if they can locate which auction Snorts purchased the cabinet from? We know that it’s either item number 498 or lot number 498, it was shipped to the dump, if it’s been used in a store that was located in in downtown Paris, it was likely purchased by someone in the Parisian area or in France. I don’t know when he actually purchased it online, but snorts mentioned that it was from a house clearance? It sounds like an estate sale of some type. Snorts loves French online auctions.

I don’t know what type of auction sites that snorts regularly and obsessively scans for items to buy for the dump. I would assume that if the item is being shipped to them., It would not necessarily be a heavy item if the majority of it is made of cardboard, it just has a wooden frame, and was probably from somewhere in France.

I would assume it was probably purchased within the last two months, and that the auction company promptly shipped the item to the dump. If the gruesome twosome had to pick it up, it would take them months to pick up the cabinet. I don’t recall what the French word was that Frankenfraudie used to describe the item, le casseurs ( sp?) . I would be very surprised if she actually purchased the item and had the item shipped to the dump for €100. Stranger things have happened, but it is suspicious that Frankenfraudie chose a figure that doubled her previous fake figure a €50 that she uses for everything ( and was busted as a lie on multiple occasions).

The challenge is on for any intrepid Tattler who is willing to undertake the investigative skills to locate this elusive “ bargain.”

kelispiegel5784
17 hours ago (edited)
Georges Borgeaud is the name of the shop and the address was 41 Rue de Saintes-Peres in Paris
Georges Borgeaud was a writer. That specific address shows residential, not commercial buildings. I’ll see if I can reverse image search for it.

Reactions: 15
Georges Borgeaud was a writer. That specific address shows residential, not commercial buildings. I’ll see if I can reverse image search for it.
There are some hand written receipts from him at this address

Here is an ad for a Borgeards ses cashiers
Amazon product

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I caught a glimpse of lalacelles shite thumbnails last.
I can’t get past the undersized football shirts that one of the guys wears everyday.
Anyhow, I just did a search for their status and not one of them is registered as self employed. Yes, Terry, Ash and Tracey technically have no way of declaring their income.
I'm afraid you too get a Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Hair-Raisingly Specious Chewing Gum Award™ for the bangin' grifter research!!!!!!!
Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 1.19.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No one is going to comment on Marquis de Potpourri's full head of hair??? that's no Shoe polish there! Nor toothpick-thin arms! He is maybe a year or so older than Snorts, has a job, provided us Hag's, with our very first Tattle Nephew!
Well done Marquise!

I hope all will end soon by finding a permanent solution that works for both sides!
Marquis' wife here:

Hubby says thanks for the good wishes, prayers, and thoughts.

I believe Philip is older than my husband by a year, and you're right, I did not marry a flimsy man. At 6'4" and 220lbs, he is one massive man. :) No shoe polish on the scalp either!

The chapel restorers don't seem to be busy if they turned up at Lalande from Paris today when Stephanie just made the initial payment yesterday.

cd1055.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks! I believe Philip is older than my husband by a year, and you're right, I did not marry a flimsy man. At 6'4" and 220lbs, he is one massive man. :) No shoe polish on the scalp either!

The chapel restorers don't seem to be busy if they turned up at Lalande from Paris today when Stephanie just made the initial payment yesterday.

View attachment 2529590

Fairly certain the deposit was for the artists restoring one of the paintings inside, not the building itself.

How is Tattle's fave nephew? And how are you holding up?

• Heart
There are some hand written receipts from him at this address

It appears there was a write, painter and furniture seller all with that name. I’ve found a few advertisements but nothing with an exact match yet. Although their office furniture is quite nice. As you can see, their premises were same street, different building.

IMG_6030.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Marquis' wife here:

Hubby says thanks for the good wishes, prayers, and thoughts.

I believe Philip is older than my husband by a year, and you're right, I did not marry a flimsy man. At 6'4" and 220lbs, he is one massive man. :) No shoe polish on the scalp either!

View attachment 2529590
Love to the Marquis and to you and Viscount 'Rri, girl. Am Yisrael chai.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
PhiPhi looked like Little Edie in his hat and scarf and now I can’t unsee it! Also, suuuuuuper subtle about laying the groundwork for the heating not being finished for winter, Steph!

• Heart
  • Haha
This is an original 1929 black and white print ad for Borgeaud & Cie, who produced office furniture and filing systems at their factories in Montrouge, France

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fairly certain the deposit was for the artists restoring one of the paintings inside, not the building itself.

How is Tattle's fave nephew? And how are you holding up?
The baby and I doing well. Thanks. The little man is turning into a little bruiser.
Grateful for technology I am able to contact hubby any time I want. I just spoke to him.
He is currently working out like he always does before bedtime.

Back to Lalande:
I figured the 12K was a deposit for the painting restorers, and the people who came "today" are the ones in charge of the structural repairs (or at least I hope--it would be foolish to restore the paintings before the structural issues are addressed).
Pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks SJ's timelines and titles are often very misleading.

Love to the Marquis and to you and Viscount 'Rri, girl. Am Yisrael chai.
Thank you, Billy Bud! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The videos are getting shorter every day. Soon she'll only be doing shorts. Now that the tree man has been with Dan for the next 14 days we will see the sewing machine again instead of woodwork... how exciting NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is an original 1929 black and white print ad for Borgeaud & Cie, who produced office furniture and filing systems at their factories in Montrouge, France

I haven’t been able to confirm it, but it looks as if the company evolved into Borgeaud Bibliothèques, which closed this past January. I’ve searched a number of auction and sales reporting sites with no luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
we will see it in less than a month when they will walk around in layers of thick swaters holding hot water bottles
I know I love the radiant heat of a wood fire. If I had those wood stoves I would keep the boiler heating at a minimum, and use a wood stove for the room I am most in.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.