The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frankenfraudie has turned over 90% of household purchases, decorating, party planning, menu planning, heating decisions, and Dump decisions to the shopping addicted, mushy pea loving, former bander Khillip. Amaury handles everything else but the sheep Ombelline plans the garden. She just watches Netflix, indulges her shopping and travel addictions, pretends to do “ admin” while watching Netflix and shopping, talks to Ollie, Baghead, and ChamberPottie, and sleeps.She, as well as the lazy 50% co owners, don’t have a clue what is happening at the Dump.
---

Frankenfraudie is sporting her trademark shiny Botoxed forehead.
You forgot she is reading Tattle every day to find out what she needs to put in her diary! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Fanny said that Snorts reminded her of a gay man who made a pass at her straight father? Let that sink in..... Also Fanny doesn't have a clue what is going on in her own house, she is just the cash cow.... Pay those bills with other peoples money girl....between chapel restoration and clipping bird wings. To just about anything. Clueless
The Frankie Howerd anecdote - such as it was - meant absolutely nothing to either BJJ or MariE. He died in 1992, and the last Carry On film was released the same year. All a bit British and niche for a 27 year old Dutchman and a 32 year old Norwegian. No wonder they looked blank.

I’m always amused by the look on the prancing twerp’s face when something is said that goes straight over his head - a mixture of perplexed incomprehension and petulant irritation.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Frankie Howerd anecdote - such as it was - meant absolutely nothing to either BJJ or MariE. He died in 1992, and the last Carry On film was released the same year. All a bit British and niche for a 27 year old Dutchman and a 32 year old Norwegian. No wonder they looked blank.

I’m always amused by the look on the prancing twerp’s face when something is said that goes straight over his head - a mixture of perplexed incomprehension and petulant irritation.
I have shoes older than PhiPhi and FRK!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I sometimes wonder what she will do when she is her Mother's 🦇 age?
Will she sell LaLaLande or get people to run it for her if it Ever improves and can be some sort of a hotel ??
I think sell it but ....... why would anyone want to buy that mess of a farmhouse unless its renovated properly.
Structurally, I believe the Dump may be less safe/ less structurally sound than the crispy chateau. Both need a roof, are damp, the walls and floors are falling down, and both are full of dodgy/ half assed/ half completed work that would not pass routine building inspections/ codes compliance . The holiday from hygiene Dump is just as filthy as the crispy chateau.The only difference between the two places is that Dan feeds visitors a better quality and quantity of food at the crispy chateau and he doesn’t charge 79 euros a plate for edible dirt and crap.

Greedy Frankenfraudie and her lazy co owners would never sell the Dump until they have taken and sold every euro of wood that could be harvested from the woods on the property.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They never did address the rising damp problem in that corridor! Disgusting! Anyone with comprised lungs will be at risk. Looking at you Amaury, give up your fags!
He likes the doobies…ganja man. ever noticed him stoned.. he has that tiny little voice softly spoken, usually counting nails for 8 hours…
---
Yes, all the friggin time
Yup.. right down to her Cartier red strap watch…. A favourite with the fur coat no knickers mob!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Once again I'm shocked at how little they know about their animals. It's not a big deal for a chicken to walk through the fencing they use. Yes, they do jump... :rolleyes: quite high actually. Plus keep on throwing the feed around and you'll end up with an impressive 🐀 population.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="NotAChatelaine, post: 17189311, member: 143812
[/QUOTE]
You are right, he always appears petulant; he's like a ten year old who is not getting his own way or who thinks he is being told off unfairly. He will always look like a petulant child. The longer he stays with his rich but mocking cougar, the more delayed will be his transition into adulthood. I can't stand him but it's very clear that Fanny is destroying his life and development just as much as she has destroyed others in her circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So Fanny said that Snorts reminded her of a gay man who made a pass at her straight father? Let that sink in..... Also Fanny doesn't have a clue what is going on in her own house, she is just the cash cow.... Pay those bills with other peoples money girl....between chapel restoration and clipping bird wings. To just about anything. Clueless
I think the comparison was more to do with Phiphis 'Ooooooooooooooooh' which was a Frankie Howard ism but as SJ said herself you just never know what can happen but I'm pretty sure we and everyone else are confident he is definitely gay or definitely bi but definitely not straight. 😜 💜

Reactions: 15
Structurally, I believe the Dump may be less safe/ less structurally sound than the crispy chateau. Both need a roof, are damp, the walls and floors are falling down, and both are full of dodgy/ half assed/ half completed work that would not pass routine building inspections/ codes compliance . The holiday from hygiene Dump is just as filthy as the crispy chateau.The only difference between the two places is that Dan feeds visitors a better quality and quantity of food at the crispy chateau and he doesn’t charge 79 euros a plate for edible dirt and crap.

Greedy Frankenfraudie and her lazy co owners would never sell the Dump until they have taken and sold every euro of wood that could be harvested from the woods on the property.
Fanny is one mentally ill disturbed individual. I see her getting weaker every vlog…. she will be incarcerated before too long. Definitely on the brink.. that’s the only saving grace. Keep pushing Fanny, keep grifting with every morsel of your being…. I may send a thank you card (Spode design 🙄) to the governor of ur ward!! Soon…….

Reactions: 12
I've just gone thru all of my clothes, and only put back clothes that fit and I like. As doing that I found an old half slip I used to wear (yay it fits me again)
Ok lets have a de-rail.

I found something very old when sorting out my clothes at the weekend. An old half slip that I bought in 1984! I'm very pleased that I fit it again. So can anyone beat 39years old for a piece of their clothing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just gone thru all of my clothes, and only put back clothes that fit and I like. As doing that I found an old half slip I used to wear (yay it fits me again)

Ok lets have a de-rail.

I found something very old when sorting out my clothes at the weekend. An old half slip that I bought in 1984! I'm very pleased that I fit it again. So can anyone beat 39years old for a piece of their clothing?
Absolutely! My own nearly-vintage collection encompasses silk shirts, a couple of wool suits, silk day dresses, a few things for dressed-up evenings. All make an appearance from time to time (not so much nowadays - everything fits but my life has changed somewhat!). I couldn’t possibly get rid of any of them.

Timeless classics are worth the investment. They don’t date and you can dress them up or down. Stephanie suffers from “label lust” and spends an inordinate amount on clothes that don’t suit her, don’t fit and will be soooo last season and passé in a trice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Ok lets have a de-rail.

I can. I have a size sw (Australian small womans) little black dress with tiny white dots from 1970. It hangs in the back of the wardrobe along with the rabbit fur coat that hasn't seen the light of day since 1986. NB I am not size sw anymore. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
[QUOTE="NotAChatelaine, post: 17189311, member: 143812
You are right, he always appears petulant; he's like a ten year old who is not getting his own way or who thinks he is being told off unfairly. He will always look like a petulant child. The longer he stays with his rich but mocking cougar, the more delayed will be his transition into adulthood. I can't stand him but it's very clear that Fanny is destroying his life and development just as much as she has destroyed others in her circle.
[/QUOTE]
Completely agree, @Cleo's Asp! But then it is his choice, innit? He is sort of, :LOL:, a grownup. And, apart from the obvious 'perks' of everything material that he benefits from by having decided to live in the shatoo in the middle of nowhere with his sugar mamma I am pretty certain there are other advantages when sharing one's life with an older person. Albeit most of it is second hand, and through someone else's eyes and experiences, and rather different from doing things on your own steam.
I am sure all of us could supply a long list of the exciting adventures, achievements and also failures that we lived through in our twenties, professional developments, relationships, etc.
Do any of you hags and trolls understand what I am trying to say?
One day he will realize what he is missing, even though he might now think his life with SJ is paaarfect.... 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
[

He's still only at Telly Tubbies level, or was that before his time too?

• Haha

Ok lets have a de-rail.

Yes, I can still wear my denim skirt purchased in 1976!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Ok lets have a de-rail.

I use to wear a lot of 50s clothes back in the late 70s that I'd buy from the long gone iconic Kensington Market. Sold them in the end to a vintge shop.

I still have a velvet corset top from when Mr Spratt and I first got together nearly 29 years ago (doesn't come anywhere near fitting me).

Mr Spratt still has and it still fits, a jumper that he's had since he was 16 which was 1980.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.