The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be David from the old days in my Halloween Cycling Shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Only a single cabbage roll??? - Is the
Nazi in charge of portion control in addition to
Everything else?

View attachment 2524952
HMP Lalande
---
There are yet more peas on that plate🤣he is gross
Zoom in to the cables from wall to bed (right hand side) Fanny ensuring all her vibrators are on full charge.. wat a filthy death trap..
---
Sorry but Dave rinsing the dishes in murky soapy water and then.putting them.up to dry? I rinse under running water, not sure if that is the way most do dishes. Not in a tub filled with soapy water. And the cabbage roll???? I never use the dark bitter outer leaves and always trim the rib down so Its not thick...the dinner just looked not filling or appetizing. Thank you. @tuffiti for the video
You’re far too polite.They are rancid, live like they are camping
My bad. Fanny has caught on to Tattlers detailing her expensive new dresses and is wearing a grifted dress from the 80’s in 5he Patreon video so she can pretend to be the poor, thrifty, little orphan princess. Is Snorts sad to be left behind on the Fanny/Ollie trips where they share a bedroom? Does Fanny want to have private time with Ollie out of the view of Sir Snorts a Lot and Camilla? That doesn’t sound strange at all, does it?
Snorts face was definitely out of joint (more than usual).. he’s such a spoiled lazy good for nothing.., I’m watching the grift grab.. an explosion of pattern on her, gifts received pattern and the backdrop of that wallpaper, I’m literally dizzy! And my goodness oh how weird are some of those contributing .. all those pics of that bulldog dressed up.. you can see the pain in Fannys face.. faking her delight…and notice how she is left only with Snorts… nobody doing nothing for free at the shitoo these days..they clocked on to all her cash.. amaury not so willing or charming, nasty nuts either…. I just hope Kirsty is getting paid and why is that french girl deciding wat is being planted. Kirsty is head gardener. Makes me sick now. I can’t stomach any of them. Maybe Ruby 🐈⬛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What a lacklustre send off was that!
When Pav said she thought Maria was going to make scones and Maria said it was too much effort, well that said it all.
Maria thinks Chloe is loud and she's right, Chloe has no pause button.
She'd had enough of Chloe . . . it was toodleloo, good riddance and sayonara witch.

Manners! Thank you @tuffiti.
No pause button. No volume control. No on/off switch.

Chloe needs a factory reset.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Queen Kathy, sorry Kathy, making the same valid points as we do about Dan today and the reasons he's a H&S nightmare

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You need to start a month in advance! Birthday week is soo 3 years ago!
I did plan a repeat performance of my magnificent birthday month from last year, but didn't remember until it was the 5th of October. It didn't seem worth it after that. Next year I'll do better. 😄
---
I too was a bit surprised that unlike last year our @Iolair decided not to celebrate with a birthday month! Perhaps the shat-oh shitalaine no longer inspires?
Next year I'm taking a birthday season, just like that Jewelyn woman does! I might celebrate with a 31 day countdown of my least favourite Fanny vlogs featuring Snorts. Don't worry, I'll make buckets available for everyone who watches. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
Easy choice …The Wicked ChateauWitch of the West. Let’s hope the whole damn place falls on her in the next big storm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FRK needs to watch her back. Frankenfraudie wants to be the ONLY object of male attention/ desire at the Dump. FRANKENFRAUDIE FANNY is to be the ONLY little orphan princess / Queen of the Dump.

FRK and Khillip should dress as a bride and groom for Halloween and Frankenfraudie should be the little orphan princess flower girl carrying a bouquet of dead yellow tulips.
---

Greedy Frankenfraudie spends more than 12k on herself in 4 months buying herself designer clothing, stilettos, Botox/fillers, purses, jewelry, auctions, etc.
12k would only cover her travel budget for a couple of months.
---

Is Annalise just passive aggressively intentionally making them look like tit?
Unlelss you are going to a social gathering or an event why would you bother curling your hair to walk around the garden foraging for flowers, greenery, feeding the chickens, cleaning Peacock poop, housework, changing beds, doing admin, watching afternoon TV. etc... It would make more sense to tie it up away from your face, ponytail, relaxed bun, loosley plaited even... most of the time it's shoved behind the ear anyway.. Ombeline looks fab in a cap, Kirsty has natural thick wavy hair so I think she just thinks it's not worth faffing with, which is sensible given she has to hump sheep (not literally hump sheep) around, but she does sometimes just tie it from her face with a band...I noticed too, when Analise turns up to do their hair, she has made an effort in her own appearance.... She doesn't fall out of bed with a head full of long swirling curls... because she knows she will be on camera.

Reactions: 18
The heating is not finished unless all those pipes and radiators are for the big room.
There is now so much junk in the Grand Salon that it will take Amoury an age sorting it and moving it.
we will see it in less than a month when they will walk around in layers of thick swaters holding hot water bottles

Reactions: 23
I'm fairly certain they got this for free. Ollie referenced reaching out to them, and learning one of the owners watches Chateau Diaries, so it was implied (to me) that this was an advertising opportunity for the owners and a content opportunity for Travels with my friend.

Honestly, it worked. I have never heard of that valley and I think it is gorgeous, makes me want to go.
I thought it was a freebie too.... he said he'd looked at many but this one caught his eye because it was beautiful... he's gone begging again... using a bit of PR and the amount of subscribers to CD's who would love to see and hear about this lovely place... The owner did watch CD... job done.
---
Yet another purchase, another waste of money by the uneducated, unemployed kept Gay Twank shopaholic.

View attachment 2527946
SJ said the drawers/files were made of cardboard... With the amount of damp in that place the next time we see it will be in a state of collapse... soggy cardboard does not stand up...Surely if people want to keep paper files they should be kept in a dry and secure unit... this didn't even have a key... oh but wait it won't need one as you can just cut it open anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
we will see it in less than a month when they will walk around in layers of thick swaters holding hot water bottles
Frankenfraudie will be in South Africa so she won’t give a tit how cold the other Dump crew members are at the Dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What the hell is this on the walls ???? Mould ???? It’s all along that corridor 🤢 and it leads INTO THE KITCHEN 🤢😷😷😷
They never did address the rising damp problem in that corridor! Disgusting! Anyone with comprised lungs will be at risk. Looking at you Amaury, give up your fags!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought it was a freebie too.... he said he'd looked at many but this one caught his eye because it was beautiful... he's gone begging again... using a bit of PR and the amount of subscribers to CD's who would love to see and hear about this lovely place... The owner did watch CD... job done.
---

SJ said the drawers/files were made of cardboard... With the amount of damp in that place the next time we see it will be in a state of collapse... soggy cardboard does not stand up...Surely if people want to keep paper files they should be kept in a dry and secure unit... this didn't even have a key... oh but wait it won't need one as you can just cut it open anyway.
I believe it made have been made in the 1930’s or 1940’s. IMHO, I think the name of g. Borg…. Is a name plate or identifier for the store, and it was used in Paris. I believe that name of that store is where they sold other books or some types of documents so the cardboard filing boxes could be used for receipts or other types of things. I don’t know who actually made the cabinet itself but I do not believe it’s the George whatever nameplate on the back of the cabinet ( I could be wrong). That just details the owner/ business who owned and used the filing cabinet.

Is there any talented Tattler who can screenshot it and run it through a Google search to see if they can locate which auction Snorts purchased the cabinet from? We know that it’s either item number 498 or lot number 498, it was shipped to the dump, if it’s been used in a store that was located in in downtown Paris, it was likely purchased by someone in the Parisian area or in France. I don’t know when he actually purchased it online, but snorts mentioned that it was from a house clearance? It sounds like an estate sale of some type. Snorts loves French online auctions.

I don’t know what type of auction sites that snorts regularly and obsessively scans for items to buy for the dump. I would assume that if the item is being shipped to them., It would not necessarily be a heavy item if the majority of it is made of cardboard, it just has a wooden frame, and was probably from somewhere in France.

I would assume it was probably purchased within the last two months, and that the auction company promptly shipped the item to the dump. If the gruesome twosome had to pick it up, it would take them months to pick up the cabinet. I don’t recall what the French word was that Frankenfraudie used to describe the item, le casseurs ( sp?) . I would be very surprised if she actually purchased the item and had the item shipped to the dump for €100. Stranger things have happened, but it is suspicious that Frankenfraudie chose a figure that doubled her previous fake figure a €50 that she uses for everything ( and was busted as a lie on multiple occasions).

The challenge is on for any intrepid Tattler who is willing to undertake the investigative skills to locate this elusive “ bargain.”

kelispiegel5784
17 hours ago (edited)
Georges Borgeaud is the name of the shop and the address was 41 Rue de Saintes-Peres in Paris

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The set is “graduated”. The uneducated, unemployed dullard of a Gay Twank is not.

IMG_4741.jpg

• Haha
Is it mould or mildew?The walls are routinely damp. This could be a fun party game for the Dump Halloween party. Is this why Amaury was always sick when he lived at the Dump? Summer B and B guests must have felt special at the pick your poison Dump, e.g. mold poisoning, TB infection, or a dessert resembling a dirty potato surrounded by edible dirt.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.