The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone,
What a lacklustre send off was that!
When Pav said she thought Maria was going to make scones and Maria said it was too much effort, well that said it all.
Maria thinks Chloe is loud and she's right, Chloe has no pause button.
She'd had enough of Chloe . . . it was toodleloo, good riddance and sayonara witch.

Manners! Thank you @tuffiti.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Rooms start at 432 euros for 2 nights up to 2340 euros for one night in the penthouse suite. You know she and Ollie didn’t share the cheapest 432 euro room. They likely had the junior suite starting at 882 euros for 2 nights.

Click and listen to the grifting witch wax on about how there are times in life when you just have to pinch yourself ……..🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I didn't watch it all but has Ollie just begged this from Alene and Alex presumably the owners?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't know who Stephanie's messing around with.....in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure I care, really (that's not to say I don't find it funny and interesting and gossip-worthy!!!). She's featuring all of this new clothing in her vlogs now, so if vlogging is the principle way she earns a living, she may be able to write-off the clothing as a business expense. I don't know where she's filing taxes and whether England or France allow it, but here in the States, you can as long as you itemize deductions instead of taking the standard deduction and the clothing exceeds 2% of your gross income.
I doubt the UK tax system would believe that designer brands are an essential to her business... It's not like they are Doc Martin steel toe caps, or multi pocketed combat pants, she could try and pass one of her belts off as a tool belt but it's doubtful Inland Revenue would go for it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting comments on the latest CD ! Behold this! The mind truly boggles.... I kid you not!
WTF does Ms DoNoGooder want to tell us??:oops:o_O

@carolinegooder7091

You got male.

@carolinegooder7091
Berry happy! Berry beautiful!

And there is more....

@zanbudd

Philip! No one can save you if you cannot restrain comments about la grande madam mamma:cool:

@isabellejarvis7805

He has a death wish!
emoji_u1f602.png

And more drivel. I don't think antibacterial wipes will do any good at the Shattoo, "crinkle2649"! :cool::LOL:

@crinkle2649 Make sure to wipe off your manicure pieces with antibacterial wipes after each use.

And the peasants are stirring .....
@marytye7577 Would it be possible to update the description box with the more recent donations made? It is a wonderful thing you all do, and its nice to know where the joy was spread. Happy Fall!
@rowandowland1391I agree with you, I've been asking for this update for almost a year now without any success. I hope you have better luck

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
I chose the “doll”! It definitely has creepy Halloween vibes. 👻 Isn’t he lovely? Every grown woman needs one.

IMG_4373.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)
View attachment 2528486

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you once more Tuffiti! 😘

Did everyone notice that there was substantially more food on the plates during the guest dinner with Permasmile and Whatshisname hosting? Wonder why that might be? 🤔 😄 Heads up guests! If you don't want to walk away from a LieLande guest dinner starving and thinking what the duck you wasted your money on, go when Fanny is NOT at LieLande.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The chief witch eating a "sandwitch" in the pink witchery!

That cabinet, or whatever it's meant to be, looked really cheap and tacky; it looks as if it's made of MDF, or something like that.

Ryan is a ghastly idiot. He's an embarrassment to anyone else who's British!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I caught a glimpse of lalacelles shite thumbnails last.
I can’t get past the undersized football shirts that one of the guys wears everyday.
Anyhow, I just did a search for their status and not one of them is registered as self employed. Yes, Terry, Ash and Tracey technically have no way of declaring their income.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you once more Tuffiti! 😘

Did everyone notice that there was substantially more food on the plates during the guest dinner with Permasmile and Whatshisname hosting? Wonder why that might be...
Everything looks better without Fanny and Snorts. The food; the table; the atmosphere; the vlog, and, despite Permasmile's cheesiness, they were far more welcoming to the guests. The staff are also much more natural and cheerful without Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2528062
SJ also updated her will. What is this? “Under No circumstances should that toe sock wearing, gap year, bald table setter get a dime!” P.S. Mail Petheric the other half of the needlepoint kids picture. Tootle pip it was magical!

Checkout Bing’s AI service to create images to go along with your hilarious squirrel quotes.

I tried making some:

1698144711657.jpeg

sq4.jpg

sq7.jpg

sq5.jpg

sq1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've chosen the Limooooooooges Bernado Reine Elizabeth 1957cup and saucer, that Tit sent her in this weeks crap unwrapped.
---
Snorts is wearing a Celtic copper braid ring he picked up while shopping in Scotland.
Hope he's alergic to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn't watch it all but has Ollie just begged this from Alene and Alex presumably the owners?
Probably so. Ollie is transactional just like Frankenfraudie.
---
I've chosen the Limooooooooges Bernado Reine Elizabeth 1957cup and saucer, that Tit sent her in this weeks crap unwrapped.
---

Hope he's alergic to it.
Have you noticed Frankenfraudie has worn two or three plaid scarves she purchased in Scotland in the past couple of cd videos? She always has to tell on herself and flaunt her purchases paid for with tax free ebegged funds.🤮 Snorts probably purchased the yellow/ brown/gray plaid scarf he was wearing as a head scarf when wandering around the grounds of Balmoral trying to avoid falling into the big hole dug in the lawn. The gruesome twosome are greedy shopping addicts.
---
I chose the “doll”! It definitely has creepy Halloween vibes. 👻 Isn’t he lovely? Every grown woman needs one.

View attachment 2528650
The woman who carts the baby doll around with herself nonstop is also creepy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)
View attachment 2528486

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you @tuffiti xxx

MariA could barely contain the relief that Gob on a stick Coco 🤡 was leaving, probably thought she's gone deaf for a while.

They don't play Petanque in the Vendee, they play Palet as I think they do in Brittany. So Fanny not everywhere in France 🙄
---
---

Have you noticed Frankenfraudie has worn two or three plaid scarves she purchased in Scotland in the past couple of cd videos? She always has to tell on herself and flaunt her purchases paid for with tax free ebegged funds.🤮 Snorts probably purchased the yellow/ brown/gray plaid scarf he was wearing as a head scarf when wandering around the grounds of Balmoral trying to avoid falling into the big hole dug in the lawn. The gruesome twosome are greedy shopping addicts.
---
She's been gifted hundreds of scarves in the gift grab, they've proably enough they could insulate the entire shitoo with them.

They just don't need to buy any more, ever!

Repulsive pair
1698147407334.png

and ain't that the truth.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.