The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
I have chosen Brenda. Because bless her heart, despite having an enlarged FUPA and being diagnoced with OBCD, she still said "sod it" to the world and started an OnlyFans account. What a woman - my absolute shero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆

Okie Dokie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I will update mine with Fanny’s nightmare, The tax collector.
or maybe this? vote for your fave.
1551B8BD-EE05-4A4A-9A60-6192F8A5CD0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has Snorts been on a knit your own ring course. What is that thing on his finger?
Looks like copper pipe. You wear copper bracelets for arthritis. Perhaps he's got that for his clicking finger over worked from too much online auction purchases.

Notice the word Aumary just naturally came out of her gob the moment they realised the leg needed putting back on the cardboard filing cabinet. Heaven forbid Snorts would fix it, might chip a nail........the horror!
---
Crap unwrapped WTF are these people on! Jay, you seriously need to get out more and not waste your money. Ha ha ha Phylis Mc FF, another frueidian slip whe talking about the 'gifts' that were sent by nutter Jay, "It's all things we would have bought ourselves". Well...........did you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Looks like copper pipe. You wear copper bracelets for arthritis. Perhaps he's got that for his clicking finger over worked from too much online auction purchases.

Notice the word Aumary just naturally came out of her gob the moment they realised the leg needed putting back on the cardboard filing cabinet. Heaven forbid Snorts would fix it, might chip a nail........the horror!
---
Crap unwrapped WTF are these people on! Jay, you seriously need to get out more and not waste your money. Ha ha ha Phylis Mc FF, another frueidian slip whe talking about the 'gifts' that were sent by nutter Jay, "It's all things we would have bought ourselves". Well...........did you?
Snorts is wearing a Celtic copper braid ring he picked up while shopping in Scotland.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
In support of the Halloween theme I have opted to go as a chateauverse supporting player…Alexander’s sunglass. Worn indoors of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am going for Diesel RIP, because he was completely unmoved by Fanny and any of her histrionics. He did his own thing at the Dump, and one of the best moments for me was when he dropped biscuit crumbs on the carpet and 🦇 was furious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Dan is definitely in Help We Bought a Village as he features in some of the opening teaser scenes showing the hall floor tiles, it will be interesting to see if Kat is shown helping him to lift them.

Issues with his new hoist already.

• Wow
I really like Amanda and Lincoln, I wish Amanda was my friend in real life…
But my favorite characters in all chateauverse are the animals, love all the animals in Amanda and Lincoln home, specially the donkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)

FP.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
@tuffiti thank you! 🌸 I might watch this one if snort isn’t in it! Still haven’t watched the first one and I don’t think I will.

• Heart
  • Haha
Philip spotted it online, she paid for it.
Mais oui. Even when the Gay Twank pays, she pays. He has no money of his own. No actual income. It all comes from the Cougar Chatelaine and goes right back to her. He is a kept manchild. He has nothing. In the end, the stuff he buys and hoards is all hers and he is just one fight, just one indiscretion away from losing it all…which pray Tattle will happen soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have chosen the two twats starting out on their epic journey to discover unknown parts of a distant land, now known universally as LieLand. A popular spot for those who lack a moral compass, enjoy bad food and rejoice in being surrounded by tacky tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had forgotten that Fanny had split her patreon video in two parts this time. Here is the second part, which is Snorts free - hooray.

This delightful and high quality offering allows us to see the brilliant goings on at the ever so significant and beautifully restored Chateau de la Lande: blurry cheese flowers, Marie's wardrobe malfunctions, Maria giving Chloe a low effort send off and being relieved she is gone, Amaury being bothered by Fanny trying to love bomb him, and Permasmile putting her finger up Philip's skirt. Feel the jealousy you peasants. (Just kidding ❤)
View attachment 2528486

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thank you tuffiti! I could have done without the sight of MariE's massive camel toe. :sick: How sneaky, Fanny!

• Haha
  • Sick
In support of the Halloween theme I have opted to go as a chateauverse supporting player…Alexander’s sunglass. Worn indoors of course!
I will be attending the LiarLand Halloween party as well. I will be wearing a chastity belt - going as the 3 year “relationship”.

IMG_4725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So madame wrote a Big Cheque for the Falling Down Church !
For the painting restoreer's ???
Why???
Who would paint a place that needs to be lifted , repointed etc FIRST and then when its been repointed and lifted in parts that paint all cracks off and has to be done again ????
I think that is a big fat lie !

Now to the Squirrel......... when will he ever grow up!
Halloween is really for kids and here he goes buying plastic spiders etc and flowers to dry and look dead.
They have more important things to do like the falling foundations and walls to spend their money on!
Plus........why can't that little lazy toad help Bun Boy and Nic split the wood for heating !!!!
God he is so Lazy.
You would think with so many people hanging onto her every word she and all of the others would set an example and stop buying plastic crap... I doubt if those spiders are recycleable nor the packaging. It looked like her 6 x 2 litre pack of water was in plastic. Out of all the kitchen equipment she has surely there is a water filter lurking in the depths of a cupboard somewhere. I am led to believe that they recycle household waste and continue to use the compost so why continue to buy all this rubbish?

• Heart
Good God. The last time I ate lunch or anything in my bedroom, I was a teenager. What’s with Fanny & Snorts eating on their bed???? It’s disgusting. Get a small couch, a couple of chairs and a small coffee table if you really, really have to escape from the rest of the Dump Crew. Or just grow up why dont you and eat in your dining room fgs 🙄🙄 imagine the old crumbs in that bed 🤢
There is no way she was able to finish that baguette... it was stale, she even said her jaw was aching trying to chew it. With each pull and stretch of that bread the crumbs would've been flying everywhere. They escape to the bedroom to eat and watch their favourite UK TV program using ofcourse the VPN sponsor... Why do all of her sponsorships have to staged..why do they have to be led into with a scene? Just acknowledge the sponsor of the day and do the spiel.. nobody needs to pretend to nip off for half an hour to watch tv and stuff their faces. That bread would sit in the stomach like a brick...oh no does that mean Phiphi's gastro system is now affected 🏃‍♂️ :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.