The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, all you Tattle trolls, hags, and witches…one more week until Halloween! I would like to propose reviving the custom of updating our Avatars with a picture our “favorite” chateauverse character for Halloween! Mine is Teabag! 😆
This is fun!! I will be Ziggy from Chateau Honfleur!!! Woof woof!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2528056Silly SJ didn’t pay a bill, she accidentally transferred $ to Potty for land in Africa. What is this? The check memo says “to my true love for our jungle hut”.
View attachment 2528062
SJ also updated her will. What is this? “Under No circumstances should that toe sock wearing, gap year, bald table setter get a dime!” P.S. Mail Petheric the other half of the needlepoint kids picture. Tootle pip it was magical!
View attachment 2528085
Well I did mind trick her & I bought copper pots just to spite her & had sex with MariEee & the tub guy & the pervy priest. But I did sign the kaboom contract don’t I at least get custody of Ruby?
Ding ding ding ding ding!!!! A second unprecedented Pumpkin Spice-Flavored FrankenFood Scary Main Course Award™! Going for the EGOT!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Latest cd comments from yesterdays cd

@chandeliers3180
@chandeliers3180
5 hours ago
🍎 Beautiful, fabulous, sunny day and we're not kidding!
Hahaha! We're laughing too! Phillip spending more quality time with Marie, we want to see more quality time and secret hideaways only both of them will know about. Phillip, love to see the gesture of your arm around Marie's shoulders. I'm sure she'll tell you later where you can put your manly hand and most of all Stephanie thinks it's more funny that you guys can be together alone more frequently. Marie and Phillip, this is the best time of the year to go shopping for sexy, alluring g-string bikini bathing suits for the summer where you guys can fly on the Bowing 747 to Hawaii where you can spend the best quality time of your life on Hawaii's fabulous Torquoise sunny beaches. Will you allow Stephanie to come with you guys? Hell no! She said you guys can go alone while she stays home giggling! Lord have mercy! I hope when you and Maria are alone, you're not giggling about people thinking we're just friends going out to do chores, but having a fabulous lunch sipping champagne talking about our next move away Chateau De Lalande! Better yet, I think you should consider inviting Maria as a third trio to spice up this interesting secret love affair! Let's hope Stephanie doesn't think that this quality time as she calls it, doesn't turn into a passionate love affair! After all, the chateau is so huge you guys can go in the basement or hell climb up in the attic around 2 AM and if anyone should hear any noises from the attic, they will just think it's rodents running around and you guys are having the time of your life! Winter is coming and the burning love that you guys are trying to disguise is not over because it has just begun!🌴🇺🇲 🇫🇷
Show less

The Chateau Diaries
·

2 replies
@TheChateauDiaries
@TheChateauDiaries
2 hours ago
😂🤣😂

@philipjanssen
@philipjanssen
2 hours ago ago
You have got a wild and surprisingly detailed imagination 😂

@kimlarkin2630
8 hours ago
Phillip loves Marie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Changed to my Halloween avatar. You may now refer to me as M'Lord Patrick, Digger Extrordinaire 🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Frankenfraudie 4.5 Flues wore all new expensive dresses on her trip with Ollie to Portugal,

Do you think Frankenfraudie is screwing around with Ollie on these trips where PhiPhi is left at the Dump?
---

Frankenfraudie has left Khillip at the Dump or in London by himself several times this year: the Dubai trip with the Tartan Terror and bed buddy ChamberPottie, trip to South Africa, trips with Ollie, etc.
Yes, yes I do. I believe O is definitely into the sausage, but maybe humiliation and fem domination does it for him too. Then there’s Old Fanny who loves to humiliate and mock, so yeah, the perfect combination of freaks. I can hear wimpy, girly acting O whining for more, then begs her to stop, then timidly, don’t stop, and Fanny cackling away while she simultaneously orders sh*t from eBay.

I mean, why else share a room? Sorry, had to put it out there. It’s an all around filthy, depraved freak show imo. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fun! I've changed my avatar to Ruby!

• Heart
  • Haha
There is now so much junk in the Grand Salon that it will take Amoury an age sorting it and moving it.
Right there Lochy......... the Grand Salon is the new Junk Room !!!
When will it ever get done!!! I feel sorry for Bun Boy he is wasting his life being there! :devilish:

Reactions: 19
Forget Halloween darling! It's one more week until MY BIRTHDAY!
🎂🍰🧁🍬🍭🍷🍸🍹🍾🍺🍻🥂🥃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I've tried to watch him but regardless of his skills and ethics, he just seems so arrogant, so I can't watch. :D Could ofcourse be a cultural difference thingy and he's not arrogant at all, just comes across as such.
To me, Dan and Martijn Doolaard have little in common other than they are both working on a wreck of a property. Martijn films beautiful scenery and is methodical about his work, quietly working away, 6 days per week. He only puts out one nicely edited video per week. Each week he talks about what was done and what is next. He is quite transparent about his mistakes, ups and downs. Martijn spent 3 years biking across many countries from vancouver to patagonia and from Amsterdam to Singapor. Tthis is a man who has persevered, met people from around the world, and spent a lot of time pursuing a dream. In one episode he mentioned that he could have picked up a volunteer, but he did not do so, as he believed that those challenging experiences and hardships (biking up a moutain for example) can be life changing and offer new perspective). That sold me on Martijn.

Dan on the other hand is a knucklehead who puts out video crap because he went to Miss Fanny’s School of Chateau Restoration and majored in Grifting with a minor in Fakery.

• Haha
  • Heart
It seemed to be more inland. The river stayed clear enough for traffic. I can see over the levee onto the Mississippi upriver of New Orleans. It did shut down the Causeway Bridge and cause several fatal accidents. Unfortunately we’ve got several marsh fires burning around us which made it so much worse. I’ve got my respirator with me and the extra air purifier on for the dog. Thank you for asking. Nice to know we haydurs worry about each other.
I got worried when I saw some schools are closed tomorrow. Stay safe, y’hear?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am the sad little stool that Snorty never finished because he ran out of staples. $30k a month & cannot fill a staplegun?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've chosen Amanda as my Fav chateau verse character. I've watched Fanny 4.5 flues tonight and right after, "Our french chateau" and it's like night and day. I wish we had more Amanda & Lincoln and Carol & Adrian than all the grifters. 🐎
---
Love the idea ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He thought it was $20.00 but SJ said over $100.00. Maybe he flunked out of college due to being an idiot!
He was trying to be a clever dick by saying 20 when in fact 20 was the low end of the range that piece of furniture was expected to fetch at auction.
He deliberately tried to low ball it but she corrected him.
---
Why are people not getting really upset about all that wood being cut up and yet ....... what's happening with the new big heating system that is being installed??
Does it cost Fanny too much to light it up and that would eat into her clothing and furniture bill???
Mind you ..... is it fully finished and installed?
Surely all the Patreon's are seeing this?
I cannot believe every Patreon is stupid and blind. :cautious:
They're mostly sheep. They don't question anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've selected the dead peachick. God rest his little feathered soul, may he rest in peace.
He resembles Fanny, especially in the morning, and Baghead also enjoys wearing a good chicken head!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.