The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here’s an oddity regarding Billiam’s latest organ transplant vlog. I started watching it at home and noticed the music was a Murray Gold piece from new Doctor Who. I got called into work so only just got back to complete watching. I was looking forward to figuring out from where in Matt Smith’s era it was pulled. Except now it’s gone, replaced by a bland any man background meh. What gives Billy? Copyright issues? Under the thumb due to a retired organist putting you on blast?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
WTF is wrong with this guy? I seriously wonder if he and Michael Petherick wage bets against each other's vlogs as to who will gain the most views after a supposed "comeback" or pretend "disaster". I imagine he did Billy proud with this fake thumbnail! Ryan is a bit like the boy who called wolf. I can't tell you how many of these videos he's done, where you think something is seriously wrong and it's nothing. But this vlog was downright stupid, I thought, but hey, he's got 40,000 views on it, so what do I know? If you're wondering what's wrong with Ryan to make him "not ok", don't bother. He's fine, he hasn't posted in two weeks because he was bored vlogging, went with Billy Petherick to get the organ and realized he'd had an epiphany, and he promises he'll do better vlogs now though less of them. Nothing earthshattering. As usual.

(but there are a couple of glimpses of Michael Petherick in the beginning, along with Florian, Billy and the guy that shoots Billy's vlogs, the one who was supposed to do MP's.

And yes, I'm mad. I was suckered by this one. I should definitely know better with this crew of grifters. Here's an idea for Ryan: GET A REAL J-O-B. You suck at this. You can't be making any sort of real money, just pocket change.

Ryan is incredibly frustrating - he can't stick at anything - I swear he'll NEVER complete that apartment or live in it. He just has to be ADHD. Maybe Billy tolerates him because Billy is used to growing up with MP who also can't stick at anything.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One of Amaury's reasons for moving the stored logs besides splitting it into a more manageable size for the log burner is that he saving it from rotting . . . Amaury . . . puhleeese . . . you're a carpenter for goodness sake . . . you know it is safe for years under cover.
Why was Snorty Lazypants not outside splitting the wood instead of inside fondling his wood?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@MRShavershamsdress Cher, super fog? You ok? Traffic on the river shut down?
It seemed to be more inland. The river stayed clear enough for traffic. I can see over the levee onto the Mississippi upriver of New Orleans. It did shut down the Causeway Bridge and cause several fatal accidents. Unfortunately we’ve got several marsh fires burning around us which made it so much worse. I’ve got my respirator with me and the extra air purifier on for the dog. Thank you for asking. Nice to know we haydurs worry about each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh my God.....what was I thinking?? I not only watched yesterday's Chateau Diaries but also the newest 'Travels with Nitwits'.

Not to belabor the point, but watching Stephanie do admin work, pay bills, whatever it is she does in that pretend office of hers is not the sort of "chop wood, carry water" excitement that she thinks it is. B-O-R-I-N-G is what it is. And lazy: let's set up the camera watching me work so hard for your my money so I can insert the two or three minutes into my 10 minute vlog. Speaking of chopping wood, it's also B-O-R-I-N-G watching people actually chop wood. IMO, it ranks right up there with watching paint dry. I know some of you will disagree about that, since it's the tree guy and he's so talented. I maybe wouldn't mind if there was something else in the vlog that was giving me some sort of satisfaction.

On to Travels With My Friend. I was proud of the fact that I've never watched one of these abominations. But I was intrigued by this one. Where they were was simply stunning. 100% my design aesthetic, so of course I loved it! I wonder if, as Stephanie looks at beautifully appointed interiors, she thinks her hovel is on parr? Everything was o.k. until the end. The world is on fire - everywhere - with hits to democracy, terrorism, war, winter is coming and people can't afford heat, and political depravity abounds. The last thing I want to see is 5 minutes of Stephanie in a bathing suit, playing at being the sophisticated femme fatale, while she and her friend go on and bleeping on about how grateful they are. I'd feel grateful, too, if I was earning a living off the backs of people who expect renovation but get speed footage of myself "paying" bills and dragging a piece of equipment through my grounds!
"Travel with nitwits" there must be a thread title with this in it.... Nom for 🧵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Philip spotted it online, she paid for it.
Khillip spouted off that it only cost 20 euros and Frankenfraudie quickly stated that it actually cost 100 euros with added costs ( I presume taxes, auction fee, shipping?). It was purchased in an online auction. Which Tattler can locate it online and see if either of the gruesome twosome was telling the truth?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Dan like most of Europe has had lots of rain in his last vlogs, plus Nick in today's. Fanny is going to be called out as she showed Nick at lalande in hers today too and no rain. How old do we reckon her footage is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
His only neighbor I can tell is Father Johannes, officially a hermit monk who moved up there with his abbot's permission to be alone. They seem to be on perfectly cordial terms as part of Johannes' deal is also video eremite stuff.
I'm not sure what is "too long" for a renovation conducted mainly by hand and alone. He works every day, as you point out, and some of the days are very long. I think he will certainly flip the property when he's finished, which is his prerogative, but he will have had the pleasure of making every inch of his own vision come true with his own hands. He interacts with the locals and hires local artisans, for example to upcycle the old timber floors of one of the huts into new windows. He is perhaps a little too absorbed in his own process -- no volunteer is allowed to film with a plastic water bottle, for example, because he thinks of the place as a movie set.
I think he can be dinged for one thing alone. The lone wolf renovator taking unacceptable risks -- Dan is wildly out of control is this department, drilling metal beams with flying sparks and shrapnel, no safety goggles. Doolard more cleverly inserts Xtreme Reno stunts quietly manhandling single-handed two ton stones, or standing on the very edge of a 3K foot precipice on a weekly basis. Dan now routinely does the same.
Still, this was always the appeal of reno blogs, vlogs, and TV shows. Doolard's is one of the best I've ever seen, if not the best. His problem-solving skills are what's on display, and he's good at it, even if hand-carved chestnut log rain gutters is not your bag.
Disturbing his "neighbors" and sticking to a house flipper's deadline, not so much.
I've tried to watch him but regardless of his skills and ethics, he just seems so arrogant, so I can't watch. :D Could ofcourse be a cultural difference thingy and he's not arrogant at all, just comes across as such.

Reactions: 10
Why are people not getting really upset about all that wood being cut up and yet ....... what's happening with the new big heating system that is being installed??
Does it cost Fanny too much to light it up and that would eat into her clothing and furniture bill???
Mind you ..... is it fully finished and installed?
Surely all the Patreon's are seeing this?
I cannot believe every Patreon is stupid and blind. :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope to god she doesn't get him a Hungarian Vizla, Weimarana (I had two of these) or any working gundog breed of that type. They are not for novice dog ownners. They require a LOT of excersie and discipline and he's useless at both.

When I first started coming to France back in the 80s the Brocante shops were amazing with things selling for pennies. People used to come over in vans and load up on treasures. Not anymore, they've cottoned on that tourists will buy any old crap at any old price. I'd never pay what these people pay nowadys.
There used to be that UK TV show where contestants were given a specific amount of money to buy stuff in Brocantes or equivalent car boot sales then sell in UK - it seemed almost impossible to make any money.

Reactions: 15
IMG_3167.jpeg
Silly SJ didn’t pay a bill, she accidentally transferred $ to Potty for land in Africa. What is this? The check memo says “to my true love for our jungle hut”.
IMG_3171.jpeg

SJ also updated her will. What is this? “Under No circumstances should that toe sock wearing, gap year, bald table setter get a dime!” P.S. Mail Petheric the other half of the needlepoint kids picture. Tootle pip it was magical!
IMG_3174.jpeg

Well I did mind trick her & I bought copper pots just to spite her & had sex with MariEee & the tub guy & the pervy priest. But I did sign the kaboom contract don’t I at least get custody of Ruby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Frankenfraudie BUSTED BY VIEWERS!

nuttienattie1
1 hour ago (edited)
Thought Nick was at Dan’s today helping lift the beams 🤔 obviously not filmed today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Perhaps he'll end up on the cutting room floor.
I am unable to find the article about Dans place but it said filming for a later series. Maybe the series will have a different title?
---
In the spirit of the Halloween season, this is the image I have in my head of Snorts and his Dahling in the not too distant future 😱 💀🎃
No need to imagine.
Fanny is not even in costume but manages the witchy look tonight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There used to be that UK TV show where contestants were given a specific amount of money to buy stuff in Brocantes or equivalent car boot sales then sell in UK - it seemed almost impossible to make any money.
Was that "Bargain Hunt"?
My husband and I used to watch that here in the States and loved it.

Reactions: 13
Why are people not getting really upset about all that wood being cut up and yet ....... what's happening with the new big heating system that is being installed??
Does it cost Fanny too much to light it up and that would eat into her clothing and furniture bill???
Mind you ..... is it fully finished and installed?
Surely all the Patreon's are seeing this?
I cannot believe every Patreon is stupid and blind. :cautious:
The heating is not finished unless all those pipes and radiators are for the big room.
There is now so much junk in the Grand Salon that it will take Amoury an age sorting it and moving it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just love his cute little face! You have to see him watch his mom take her false lashes off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2527129
My tiny hands make me too weak to chop wood like the other men SJ has slept with. Now we pay for that service. Kind of like when my grandfather had to pay the neighbor’s kid not to beat me up in junior high.
View attachment 2527141
I bought some spiders & will shine up my grandfather’s favorite fork because I’m not fun or creative when it comes to planning a party. I was never allowed to trick or treat because of my allergies & I am scared to bob for apples after that time the neighbor’s kid wouldn’t let me up for air while the other boys just clapped & chanted drown the freak, drown the freak!
View attachment 2527146Wow! Have you seen how MariEee has been coming onto me? I mean look at this body, of course I need sex every day. Even bubble girl said my wig turns her on. SJ said she will be going to Africa soon to see Potty, oh & Percy if he’s still alive.
Oooooohhh, you win the Pumpkin Spice-Flavored FrankenChoc Scary Nibble of the Month Award™ as always. The sunbathing squirrel pic alone -- and the cornucopia one!!! -- is heaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.