The Chateau Diaries #270 It's a good thing Snorty lays tables since he doesn't lay Fanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.

Never a derail when you are letting us know he is safe. Thank you for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my God.....what was I thinking?? I not only watched yesterday's Chateau Diaries but also the newest 'Travels with Nitwits'.

Not to belabor the point, but watching Stephanie do admin work, pay bills, whatever it is she does in that pretend office of hers is not the sort of "chop wood, carry water" excitement that she thinks it is. B-O-R-I-N-G is what it is. And lazy: let's set up the camera watching me work so hard for your my money so I can insert the two or three minutes into my 10 minute vlog. Speaking of chopping wood, it's also B-O-R-I-N-G watching people actually chop wood. IMO, it ranks right up there with watching paint dry. I know some of you will disagree about that, since it's the tree guy and he's so talented. I maybe wouldn't mind if there was something else in the vlog that was giving me some sort of satisfaction.

On to Travels With My Friend. I was proud of the fact that I've never watched one of these abominations. But I was intrigued by this one. Where they were was simply stunning. 100% my design aesthetic, so of course I loved it! I wonder if, as Stephanie looks at beautifully appointed interiors, she thinks her hovel is on parr? Everything was o.k. until the end. The world is on fire - everywhere - with hits to democracy, terrorism, war, winter is coming and people can't afford heat, and political depravity abounds. The last thing I want to see is 5 minutes of Stephanie in a bathing suit, playing at being the sophisticated femme fatale, while she and her friend go on and bleeping on about how grateful they are. I'd feel grateful, too, if I was earning a living off the backs of people who expect renovation but get speed footage of myself "paying" bills and dragging a piece of equipment through my grounds!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Frankenfraudie mentioned their Halloween theme this year would be a repeat of last year’s theme, Mrs. Havisham. She is truly stuck in time mentally.

@newagefashion5353
39 minutes ago
Mrs Havisham was a wealthy spinster who lived in a rotting decayed mansion who was stuck in time mentally and physically. The absolute antagonist of Great Expectations. Last year I thought this theme was a mockery but the same theme again this year has me smh. Asking why?

What’s up with Ñutty always sitting in Amaury’s lap? Is he filled with helium and would float away unless weighted down?

32,000 euros a month for doing laundry, watching tv, shopping, eating in bed, and doing fake “admin” ( likely online shopping, texting Ollie, Baghead, ChamberPottie, Mummy, or watching Netflix). Purchasing roses to let them die for the Halloween party? Don’t they have loads of dead flowers at the Dump all the time from dinners, decorations, etc.?
Perhaps they’re reusing last year’s theme because no one is currently at the dump? Or maybe it’s finally collapsed and she’s desperate to keep the grift going. Fanny’s ultimate timey whimey duck you to her cult yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Frankenfraudie mentioned their Halloween theme this year would be a repeat of last year’s theme, Mrs. Havisham. She is truly stuck in time mentally.

@newagefashion5353
39 minutes ago
Mrs Havisham was a wealthy spinster who lived in a rotting decayed mansion who was stuck in time mentally and physically. The absolute antagonist of Great Expectations. Last year I thought this theme was a mockery but the same theme again this year has me smh. Asking why?

What’s up with Ñutty always sitting in Amaury’s lap? Is he filled with helium and would float away unless weighted down?

32,000 euros a month for doing laundry, watching tv, shopping, eating in bed, and doing fake “admin” ( likely online shopping, texting Ollie, Baghead, ChamberPottie, Mummy, or watching Netflix). Purchasing roses to let them die for the Halloween party? Don’t they have loads of dead flowers at the Dump all the time from dinners, decorations, etc.?
Of course, the Mrs. Haversham reference also alludes to Tattler Mrs. Haversham’s dress. Frankenfraudie loves to reference Tattlers and Tattle nicknames and references in her cd videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Perhaps they’re reusing last year’s theme because no one is currently at the dump? Or maybe it’s finally collapsed and she’s desperate to keep the grift going. Fanny’s ultimate timey whimey duck you to her cult yet.
I wouldn't mind the timey-wimey, IF there was an eventual payoff, and I'm not talking a "big reveal" of a foyer that absolutely doesn't need Wedgewood Polka Dots! If on a Sunday, it is "Surprise! The infastructure of the Grand Salon is complete! Here is an hour long video showing timelapses of the work and challenges we faced!" I would be impressed. SOMETHING is actually getting done! And then the videos of faffing around the house would irk me as much. Alas, it will never happen.

I am hopeful that the only reason she is ordering the fountain base is because when the crew is there to dig the French drains around the chapel they are installing that as well, but idk if landscaping companies do hardscaping in France. Wait, that would be too organized to try and do that while a team was already there. So it will languish in a barn and be forgotten. Tsk Tsk, Steph.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank God, he is safe and sound. Thank you for asking.
More than 200,000 civilians have been displaced and are living in temporary shelters.
Part of my husband's role is to help provide aid to displaced civilians. He finished his shift about an hour ago, and is "very tired."

Sorry for the derail. Carry on Tattling.
No one is going to comment on Marquis de potpourri's full head of hair??? that's no Shoe polish there! Nor toothpick thin arms! He is maybe a year or so older than Snorts, has a job, provided us Hag's, with our very first Tattle Nephew!
Well done Marquise!

I hope all will end soon by finding a permanent solution which works for both side!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Discovering Brenda Gibbons filming content for her OnlyFans inside the dilapidated big room, proved to much for Fanny
- she needed a bottle of gin and a holiday after that sight!

Shocked.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting that Pavlina shows Fanny parts of her own estate that she has never been to before, despite having lived there for twenty years. It would be great to imagine that there was something really sinister living in those woods!
Why on earth do these pointless, banal, short videos have to be premieres? Do people still donate money then? That's probably why she does it. What a waste of time these daily vlogs are, more of her waddling around, eating an apple, and the arrival of yet another purchase.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Yet another purchase, another waste of money by the uneducated, unemployed kept Gay Twank shopaholic.

IMG_4715.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting that Pavlina shows Fanny parts of her own estate that she has never been to before, despite having lived there for twenty years. It would be great to imagine that there was something really sinister living in those woods!
Why on earth do these pointless, banal, short videos have to be premieres? Do people still donate money then? That's probably why she does it. What a waste of time these daily vlogs are, more of her waddling around, eating an apple, and the arrival of yet another purchase.
60 acres & SJ only looks at herself via the camera. She calls it editing & when she tires of that she looks at herself in the paintings, pillows & instagram. Who looks at themselves ALL day? I don’t know why she doesn’t sell some of the land to Annmarie, Auntie or Selmar so they can build a home there.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.