Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mousepanda8

VIP Member
My question after watching all that is- everyone seemed to be busy with something for the day- Tante did lunch and table cloths, pavlina weeded, Scottman did pressure washing, Anne, Nick and Oncle did the tent , M&M helped with Stuart in the kitchen,The birthday man did the chairs, Marie sorted flowers, Phillip set up the outside tent table and chairs we saw Kirsty in the garden on our Sunday flog on the strummer and Pavlina and Maria scrubbed the fountain- What did you do fanny besides shove a camera in peoples face? Nothing- how exhausting!! Time for a holiday methinks! SA to montetise Percy’s illness and pretend to make it not all about her? Maybe after that with all her stress she will need a nice long 2 Weeks in Venice-

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SleepingBeauty123

Amaury’s dog seems nice.
Thread 🧵 nomination….because after reading pages upon pages to catch up of TB, the deviousness of the Jarvis clan and their stupid excuses for poor Percy, and what a mean girl Stephanie is…this sentence made me laugh more than anything! “Amaury’s dog seems nice.” Just so randomly thrown into all of the hatred being spewed (even though it’s the truth)…it was just a nice respite from all the negativity! 😂 Too bad that is literally the best compliment anyone can muster up for Patron Days…oh, I’m still laughing 😂 …and that’s why I still read here. For the laughs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
OK Fanny. Time to get serious. The Patron Days are over. Cancel all B&B guests from now for the next 2 years and promptly get started on all of the promised jobs… lake, chapel, beams, grand salon, kitchen. Stop all travel and shopping for the next 2 years. Cancel Christmas and all parties. Roll up your sleeves and get the f*ck to work!

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Yes! This is what I did when my mom was so ill with cancer. I think it was in conjunction with a hospice program, but I can't remember. She hated it and me for a time, but it helped me get my proverbial sh*t together and be normal again for a few days, which meant I was recharged and able to be a better daughter and caregiver to her. I did it a few times in the 2 years my mom was ill, mostly the last 9 months she was alive, and it made a difference for us both.
I tried that too but my mother wouldn’t poop until they left and I was back, or if my brother was there she’d call me, even at 12:00 at night. She used a diaper, which was not recommended because she also used a catheter, but she was very stubborn. The craziest part was that she was ambulatory until she went to the hospital for pneumonia. When they recommended hospice she decided she shouldn’t walk anymore, or even use a port-a-potty. I became very frustrated with being the only person to assist with the pooping aftermath-this went on for 10 months. We spent $5000 a month for care and had hospice and she wouldn’t poop unless I was there. She wouldn’t lean to the side, lift up, or anything.

The whole reason we had to do this in her home is because she was terrified of being abused in a nursing home. She wanted to die at home. I felt like I had been abused by the end of it. End of life care in the US sucks unless you’re a millionaire or my mother. They are dumping it all on spouses/and families.

• Heart
  • Sad

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
People like Stephanie get hurt

Oh please, People didn't buy Stephanie's little pauper orphan stories, that how a thread about her came to be.
Many tattlers have wanted Stephanie to renovate her farmhouse, in the very correct manner, with all the blessings she has had, she could have started structual engineering of all buidings, showing progress to restore the lake and not just mention it every time she needs a boost of pocket money.
Why aren't the spendage accounts being publish, since clearly Stephanie Jarvis has nothing to hide, and all Tattlers are just vicious, evil trolls.
I say time and time again Tattlers have been vindicated by the things discussed here and what is shown in Stephanie's vlogs.
The only person hurting Stephanie is herself with her own incompetence and foolishness.

For Tatyana:
1) Why were you reading Tattle? Clearly, you should have been warned by people about this horrible "hate site".
2) Your B&B business is public anybody can google it, if it was a private residence that would be something different. Since you also has very good business acumen, why not make hay while the châteauverse sun is shining and promote your business?!
3) Everybody including Stephanie Jarvis thought you were a catfish, so obviously people would be curious to who you are, especially when your better half is saying he, and your family, can't reach you.
4) Why don't you confirm that French Maid wasn't you, but Brenda Gibbons? French Maid certainly left the impression that the user was speaking on your behalf! Especially considering the torment you seem to have been going through at the farmhouse... but that is of course your story to tell.

So, how about not throwing stones and hiding your hands afterwards.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I think Harry looks pretty good.
He's losing his hair and has it cut accordingly.
Philip on the other hand needs to come to grips with the fact that he balding.
His comb overs, boot polish, long coloured hair . . . the more he puts off the inevitable the harder it will be for him.
If he thinks he can get away with this look until middle age he is sadly mistaken.
IMG_5720.jpeg

---
That's for all us peasants that don't know what a wet lemon looks like.... 🤦‍♀️
I had no idea what a lemon looks like! Actually, I might have seen a lemon once, but my scurvy makes me so forgetful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230809_201054_Samsung Internet.jpg

The last thread is locked and I'm attaching a screenshot because I can't quote.

I'm not calling names, just noticing.
I found a link, a photo, a product 1000 times and whoever quoted me remarked that they didn't remember who wrote it or to whose credit we all learned something.
Okay guys, I know I'm just Tea with Lemon - VIP Tea with Lemon, but you don't notice me at all.
I feel like Killip. I'm really trying, and nobody notices me.

• Heart
  • Haha

CocktailGirl

I've seen no mention of the Lalande Grift Shoppe. Why wasn't Snorts holding court there?
They had to close the shoppe because, at the last minute, they realised that most of the items on sale had been lovingly packaged and sent to Stephanie by many of the Patrons that were due to visit. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
She could buy a beautiful tent and write it off against the b&b income. She could charge it to association funds as overhead expense. She will need it in the future. But she is an idiot.
If only there was something else that Fanny could have done? Some like -

Option 1
For $299.99USD Fanny could have purchased a new tent on Amazon.

1691687751054.png

Heavy Duty Canopy Event Tent-10'x30' Outdoor White Gazebo Party Wedding Tent, Sturdy Steel Frame Shelter w/5 Removable Sidewalls Waterproof Sun Snow Rain Shelter Tent (10' x 30' with 5 sidewalls)

Option 2
Fanny could have contacted this party rental company in nearby Chateauroux and ordered proper tents, tables and chairs for an afternoon garden party.
L.C-Diffusion
4.8(58)
Address: 12 Rue du Berry, 36000 Châteauroux, France
Areas served:
Vienne and nearby areas
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8 a.m. Fri
Phone: +33 6 78 74 03 75
Appointments: facile-a-louer.fr

But we know Fanny is cheap (with her own money) and lazy, so instead she borrows a moldy, discoloured WWII MASH hospital awning.

Fanny won't spend money, unless she can wear it, drink it or sleep with it. Fanny gave absolutely no thought to this patreon function day and I can understand why. Fanny never wanted to host the damn event and I can't imagine there were more than 20 visiting guests.

• Heart
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
The 2 Puffs dropped a vlog a few days ago. They took Stuart to the markets to purchase the food for Patreon Days, and she remarked she needed to prepare food for 90 people for 2 days. (Based on the turnout, was it for 45 people per day? There certainly were not 90 people there on either day.) Initially, I wondered if Andrew and Ricardo were footing the bill (as they usually bring the food to any event at the Shitoo), but as they were putting the final purchases in the boot, Andrew asked Stuart if she got everything she needed and "was it under budget?". Aha! And there it was. Even for Patreon Day, Fanny keeps the purse strings tight- her dress likely cost more than the food for 2 days to host the people who have given her over a million pounds. Stuart certainly did try with with she had to work with, and I hope Fanny actually paid her (but knowing Fanny's cheap ways - "If you cook, in exchange I'll feature you on my vlog!") Even though they were supposed to visit the cheese shop, it was never shown, which leads me to believe Stuart just purchased what was on sale at the grocery store to stay under budget.

It was refreshing to see the dynamic between Stuart, Ricardo and Andrew- it was genuine, and they looked to be having fun. But then again, I am disappointed in them- they are no different than the others- hanging out with Fanny to promote themselves. SMH. If Fanny did not have the following she does, I doubt any of them would actually want to be friends with her. Snorts would probably still be trying to make it as an actor, and living with his parents.

I was somewhat surprised by the absence of her "best friends"- The Gobbler (you think he'd be there to promote their joint venture- "Travels with my Dumb Friend"), Baghead Nick (who we do not know if he still is or is not a part owner of the Shitoo), Tess (she was back in France and just up the road), and TeaBag (oh wait- never mind!) Even the Maire, who loaned them the tents and chairs, didn't make an appearance.

And last but not least, WHY did she not send Stuart with Dana to Guillame the Goat Cheese man to source the cheeses?!? That is a slap in the face- he has always been kind to Fanny, and her viewers know him.
---
I agree, but I do wonder if Stephanie Jarvis would be a hostess at all. I don't imagine she would have asked her guests were they comfortable on those terrible chairs, tended to their food and drink needs etc. She doesn't come across as hospitable.

I think Jack Spratt had the best solution to the garden party and that was lots of finger food passed around, guests standing and mingling, comfortable chairs and scatter tables provided. Local good wines. Her set-up wasn't friendly. It reflected her institutional upbringing.

If it was me, I would have hired a lovely gazebo white tent, bought out carpets from inside, had garden umbrellas and rugs scattered on the lawn, some comfy couches from inside, masses of foliage in the tent and already flowering big pots of flowers. Lastly, china plates for cake dessert!I would also have some kind of live, calm music.

The above wouldn't cost a fortune either, it is tax deductible.
One of my neighbours is on the board of directors (unpaid) of a local organization that supports the arts. Every year, she hosts (at her home) a thank-you dinner for all of the volunteers who have supported the organization- out of her own pocket. There have been anywhere from 35 to 80 people! The coordination is phenomenal- they have everyone park at their business, and bring people over to her home via a bus. Tables, with starched white tablecloths, are set up in her amazing pavered back yard overlooking the water (their home is set up for entertaining large groups of people), with fairy lights strung overhead. They hire a jazz group to play music, the food is catered (steak and lobster), good champagne, and everything is top notch. Ironically, even when they host something as something as simple as a neighbourhood pot luck, it is fabulous. I can't even imagine her reaction if she watched Fanny's Patreon Day set-up- she'd have some colourful words!

Last edited:
  • Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Fanny just needs to lay off the prints with those dresses. Everything looks like a curtain. Invest in good undergarments. Jeez

• Haha
  • Heart