Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Christ those tents look like army surplus from WW2. I wouldn’t have been surprised to see the cast from Dad’s Army lurking about. Why not spend some money Fanny and hire a white marquee that could have been made “so pretty” by decorating it with flowers and greenery from the grounds. FRK would have been in her element. But then the effect would have been spoiled by the awful tables and chairs that they used. Hey ho I suppose it’s one step up from the shed they were in last year. Just a pity that the recent storms and heavy rain was missing when it was needed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Imperious Me

VIP Member
The story of Lalande lately....

SJ: "It's so beautiful with the little waterdrops...It's so pretty I thought I'd show you all."

View attachment 2378964

SJ has so little content to show, she resorted to showing a colander of lemons in a sink!

:ROFLMAO: :poop: :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Maria tells the diners: "We have tomato tartare with avocado underneath!"
Where I'm from those are called salsa and guacamole! We serve them with tortilla chips!
What a way to piss at the B&B guests!

View attachment 2378970
That's for all us peasants that don't know what a wet lemon looks like.... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

CocktailGirl

Did Shrek show everyone his installed tiles???? 😂 😂 😂
I wonder if anybody asked him about them. It would be interesting to know his answer.

I have no doubt though that he let everyone know about his stained glass window design in the chapel. Maybe some tattlers have not heard the story.

In the very early days of CD, as previously confessed, I was a patron. SJ spent a lot of time and money with a lady who was to repair some of the damaged stained glass pictures of the saints in the chapel. The lady refused to be on camera which SJ agreed to. One of the saint's faces was beyond repair and a completely new design was needed. It took ages, but when it was finally installed SJ hated it. She asked Shrek to design a new one (not sure if he was paid for it) and the lady came back, took her glass away and installed Shrek's. SJ asked the patrons not to tell anyone as she did not want to admit what had happened to the general public. As far as I know, nobody mentioned it again. But I wonder if Shrek, being such a show off, could stop himself from mentioning it if he was a guide on Patron day.

• Wow
  • Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Your new job is too demanding! I need a daily dose of halcyon humor or as of late wise words!
😘
It’s much the customers bringing their (old) clothes to the store, often packed in garbage bags and thinking they’ll make the big money out of it. And they often have a story to every item, when and where they wore it…

One old lady last week brought us some clothes and I didn’t know who stunk more, she, the clothes or her dog.
Ohh and this is a beautiful cocktail dress worn by my daughter…

it was actually a black polyester monster, with three fake pearls loosely attached on the v neckline.

oh and I had a fallout with one of my two brothers, and some heated arguments with the rest of my family because I needed some help with a damaged water installation in my apartment’s toilet. My brother threatened me that if I should sell my house, he will sell our parents house too and my mother gets kicked out. We have both houses on the same property and share the same entry and road to the houses.

was a cool weekend again.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

T Rex

VIP Member
The whole Fanny vlog with her waxing poetic about the chapel restoration, and going on about the significance of the chapel at the College was such a load of bollocks. She has used the altar as a buffet table set up for a costume party, and don't even get me started on the ghastly photo shoot she loaned out the chapel for (whether the chapel was consecrated or de-consecrated is a moot point- it is still religious structure.) "Saint Fanny 4 Flues" tried to portray herself as a pious woman, dressed conservatively with the babs concealed in her tatty pink jumper, who has always wanted to "save" the chapel, yet contradicted herself by saying that now she realizes the links of her chapel to others, well, of course she must save it! (So it wasn't a priority before?!?)

The entire vlog, (which was just pan-handling for more money to repair her "pet project") I thought of all those times she blatantly desecrated it. The chapel has had structural issues for years- she KNEW this, yet instead of addressing them, had the stained glass windows restored. Even the stained glass restoration woman told her that the lintels were failing. And what exactly does "Saint Fanny 4 Flues" intend to do with the chapel once it is restored with donation money? It's not like she is going to offer the use of it to the local community for religious services. No, Fanny is going to use it for herself as vlog content and as "an attraction" for her visitors. SMH. She is truly an awful human being.

• Heart
  • Sick

Albee

VIP Member
Does anyone recall Sarah from (M&M), made table clothes last year for the Patreon Day. She made them from gifted fabrics that were in Narnia.. I wonder what happened to those as I recall the fabric was lovely. She also did a nice job on them using the machine.
They were probably thrown away like disposable tablecloths because as we know nothing gets washed in that place.

• Sad
  • Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
Thank you for sharing 🥰

What a messy vlog! Did she edit this whilst high?
The events were literally happening at random, dinner with Gerry, then Gerry arrives. Setting up the tent, then 2 clips later the tent arrives. I'm socked she didn't show Chantal making the cupcakes after they were served. (The cupcakes looked amazing btw! My mom used to make similar ones and now I am craving one so badly! :cry:)

Also, wasn't the secret project for C4 that took longer that expected, the little iron gazebo?! didn't they start that over a month ago? I think if Amaury has mastered one art, it's the art of working at a glacial pace!

• Haha
  • Heart

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
Does anyone recall Sarah from (M&M), made table clothes last year for the Patreon Day. She made them from gifted fabrics that were in Narnia.. I wonder what happened to those as I recall the fabric was lovely. She also did a nice job on them using the machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Someone has posted to FB the screenshot of the dress and the price.

thankgod we have Brenda to tell us it’s not the same style whilst posting a different dress with the same pattern.I think even a few patrons are shocked by the price.. she Deffo did not get that at a charity shop-

Hey user who lives in low income housing - you too can shop like Stephanie ; in a charity shop ( which she spends 100’s) or you can start a blog, maybe you will take off maybe you won’t. 😡🤬

someone maybe half awake- tax right off! Sounds LaLande.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Off topic. I am so sad today because of the terrible fires on Maui. It's always been a very special place to me since I was a child. It's going to be very difficult for the people to recover as their main income is from tourism. So much destruction. 😪 🌺 Aloha!

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I have just had a light bulb moment. The reason Fanny is with Snorts is because he is the only man with less life/work experience to her. Any hard working ambitious guy, young or old would find Fanny very boring. Being with the Pube means Fanny can still feel superior because with the insight of a toddler Snort's probably finds her interesting/rich or both

• Heart
  • Sick

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Those TENTS are a DISGRACE and should be burnt immediately. The nerve of Fanny. They would not have been put up in my garden.
Yes they are grey and seen better days, but I found her attitude about them rude and dismissive... saying they'd seen better days or whatever... THEY WERE FREE FANNY... IF YOU WANTED BETTER, PAY FOR NEW ONES, OR RENT SOME WHITE ONES... She's so fucking rude and unappreciative...

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I must say it is quit a shock seeing Fanny without a filter in the photos posted by a patron. Looking very haggard.
Well, she is grieving, you know.....

SpongePhil Square Head (props to whoever it was here that called him this! I love it! ) is looking very square headed, per usual.

1691609359479.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Patreon video is up. Here is the drama ...

Starts with a lovely view if the tent and Stephanie ( In another brand new dress) that looks like she is naked thanking patreon's for coming.
1691611741096.png
1691611491400.png

A view of the tent - with all the lalande ( downstairs staff) chilling after a long few days at work

Dan the not so man has taken a few days off and come to film the patreon days ( but don't worry she filmed a lot too - so the patron funders will get all the specials over the next few weeks)

Today we get the day before patreon day ( all the hard work None of which is done by strep)

1691611562457.png

Anne Marie himself is back - Strep tells him we missed him - he doubts it - Steph tells us he was working on a secret project or biritish TV which is why he hasn't been on camera recently
1691611824722.png

Nick, Oncle and Marie are setting up the tent for patreon day- They borrowed it for free from the local commune ( la association Bonvauve) apparently they mayor helped them take it down to transport to Lieland and they got a drink of wine at 10;30 that morning

They have 2 tents and they have put them so they face the Chapel (I wonder if that helps drum up more money from the brainless fools and helps them open the wallets - to save the chapel) * cough cough to fund fanny's next holiday*
1691612063539.png

Its jared birthday so Tante has made cupcakes with cream and blackberries ( at least she is kind enough to think of something for him)

1691612233034.png

Jared has turned the dining room into a ampitheatre for the piano concert that Marie apparently will treat the patrons to - I noticed that that is a lot of wine glasses and tumbler shakers out in Peacock corner - a boozy weekend coming eh!

1691612317056.png

1691612382774.png

Nasti is seen whne step asked her to sit and look at the piano ampitheatre movng a bunch of board games - do they plan of bring the guests to death so they retire to play alone?

1691612483095.png

Back to tante and the cupcakes - they are for luch- aparently it will be breakfast for both Maria and strep (who was apparently awake for ages but has no breakfasts)

1691612542136.png

They look delicious - my grandma made similar ones with strawberry jam, whipped cream and putting the top back in 2 halves as butterfly wings - a war recipe I believe.

1691612662636.png

Onto Pavlina - who steph asked if she pulled the short straw of weeding - She is on the unsafe balcony and stairs ( That Brenda and co on FB said last week are safe, they just shouldn't use the stairs) -Maybe a bite against fB questions of the structural integrity of the balcony

Birthday lunch with JAred -

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Apologies repeating trying hard to distract myself as am exhaustedwith very little sleep. My husbands dementia is driving me mad.
Fanny who only thinks of herself...
Incidentally buying expensive dresses and bags etc will not solve the lack of companionship Fanny craves. Her boyfriend.....is adoring not her but the lifestyle
Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. Have you got any provision for some respite for you? So tough for you ad him. Always makes me laugh when you see "Living well with dementia" because it is so tough, the anxiety and everything that goes with it. Feel free to off load here no one minds a derail.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Wonders will never cease…a (sort of) marquee on the lawn. Tattle party planners have told them repeatedly how to entertain properly. The message has sunk in.
Did they borrow a dining shelter from the local Scout group or perhaps Emmaus had a WW1 relic in the back room?

• Haha
  • Heart