The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to remember that she is spending her "own money" (her pocket money) on all the decorative objects she buys, it's not the patrons' money which is purely (?) for restoration work. After all, you couldn't possibly expect her to pay for any of the restoration work on her own home, now could you? Who does that? No, her own money is purely for pleasure, don't you know? Little girls don't use their pocket money on anything serious; pocket money is for fun. People only spend their money on serious necessities when they grow up and become adults. We can't expect poor little SJ to spend her pocket money on restoration, leave that to the nice rich uncles and aunties, they will see to that for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
At least i would take a closer look first...and certainly not 700 euro..but who cares.. the patreons pay...Madame spends..a lot, for as long as their eyes keep closed.
I am also wondering how and why a desk would be covered with shark leather? Is it not more of the 1930s cigarette case thing? That empire racing green leather looked much more like a traditional "sous main" desk treatment.

Reactions: 8
Do you remember when Dan was buying lavender plants for the scum filled fountain area? She was complaining about the cost of the larger plants and had him get the smaller ones. Funny how she is so frugal with things that matter, but spends like no tomorrow on crap! Her taste is just appalling.

Especially when it will NEVER get completed!
So is Selmar gone now, did I miss a mention of his departure in one of SJs blogs? He was doing so many projects especially the stone floor tiles, now both rooms will remain unfinished

Reactions: 5
So is Selmar gone now, did I miss a mention of his departure in one of SJs blogs? He was doing so many projects especially the stone floor tiles, now both rooms will remain unfinished
he was away for a week - guess where - in Dordgone (as per his video)
did they meet for a dinner? (I know that she pre-films some stuff but this seem as probable timeline)

The Château des Chauveaux is a château in Douzillac, Dordogne, Aquitaine, France. Wikipedia

Address: 4 Les Chauvaux, 24190 Douzillac, France

Reactions: 10
We have to remember that she is spending her "own money" (her pocket money) on all the decorative objects she buys, it's not the patrons' money which is purely (?) for restoration work. After all, you couldn't possibly expect her to pay for any of the restoration work on her own home, now could you? Who does that? No, her own money is purely for pleasure, don't you know? Little girls don't use their pocket money on anything serious; pocket money is for fun. People only spend their money on serious necessities when they grow up and become adults. We can't expect poor little SJ to spend her pocket money on restoration, leave that to the nice rich uncles and aunties, they will see to that for her.
Little girls learn a lot from their parents..that old bag acts always like she is so tight on the money..but i bet its the same grifter..and spender....when you look at the cadeaushit..she grabs quickly all where she can get her claws in..the apple doesnt fall far from the tree..

he was away for a week - guess where - in Dordgone (as per his video)
did they meet for a dinner? (I know that she pre-films some stuff but this seem as probable timeline)

The Château des Chauveaux is a château in Douzillac, Dordogne, Aquitaine, France. Wikipedia

Address: 4 Les Chauvaux, 24190 Douzillac, France
As Selmar put it on his vlog...she couldnt hide it anymore could she.. I think Selmar thought...let the Ians cut those ridiculous tiles..i am gone..but as i see it..this chateau also is a disaster..at least he can speak Dutch..she has a crowdfunding for the roof..so i guess not much money for Selmar left..i guess a place to stay and logies..and hopefully some pocketmoney.. those chatelaines are all the same..big dreams and not enough money..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am also wondering how and why a desk would be covered with shark leather? Is it not more of the 1930s cigarette case thing? That empire racing green leather looked much more like a traditional "sous main" desk treatment.
everything is possible but she should have a look at least before she said OK to the FIRST price

Reactions: 7
He’s laughing all the way to the bank
And happy that he's freed up some space in his storage barn after giving away all that crap!

FFS, the money for that horrendous chandelier could have gone to finishing the downstairs loo, most of the structural work on (the unnecessary) Natti's apartment plus finish her stupid 'salon'.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not to derail:
Imagine.....
Wiik - Grady Nuptials!

I think they look good together.
He will solve all her work/dream/manifestation issues.
She can have a flower studio/shop in Framlingham, an apartment at Lalande, and lots of taxi cabs to deliver flowers!
She won't need a Patreon account anymore.

201216112209-11-stephanie-jarvis-chateau-lockdown-restricted (1).jpg

Here it is @Linus!
This will be Marie's life for the foreseeable future!
mum.png
mum2.png
mum1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not to derail:
Imagine.....
Wiik - Grady Nuptials!

I think they look good together.
He will solve all her work/dream/manifestation issues.
She can have a flower studio/shop in Framlingham, an apartment at Lalande, and lots of taxi cabs to deliver flowers!
She won't need a Patreon account anymore.

View attachment 506989
You forgot her mother-in-law... :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tree surgeon established a bimbo free zone for her own protection. Bimbo trapsed around it. Tree surgeon up the tree searching for his witch be gone cigs.

• Haha
It cost 4000€, it's still on the web page.
Lustre - lustres (proantic.com)
So she bought two, this one and the other one at 500 €. You know, I had to watch part of the video to confirm this and I felt a little :sick: so I had to stop.

Oh my God! Do you think she paid that much??? That is crazy! She is really spending that money as fast as she gets it. I thought the money was more for renovations to the Château and not for decorating. I suppose decorating would come at some point but shouldn’t most of the money be used for the structural renovations at this time?
I expect it is tax deductible because it is going in one of the BnB rooms.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not wanting to "Stephend", but she did say that it was the YouTube revenue that was paying for the grotesque chandelier. If the goldie one she bought previously was 500€, god only knows how much this monstrosity cost..... all that for a guest BnB bedroom!! Beggars belief!
She is obviously not going to spend any of her own money on the building. Why would she?? Hasn't happened since her father died 12 yrs ago.
A light fitting can be removed and taken if or when the chateau is sold. If sold with the chateau it will be listed separately. She still gets her cash from the patreons, through the front door and also the back door.

Kerching!! The blinky chumps save the problem riddled, deteriorating building and provide her with personal income.
None of her income from YT goes into her chateau or to the charities.

Does this right to you? That the owner of a crumbling chateau for 16 years does not put any of her own money into the restoration of her own buildings? Again, fixtures and fittings are removable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tree surgeon established a bimbo free zone for her own protection. Bimbo trapsed around it. Tree surgeon up the tree searching for his witch be gone cigs.
I yelled when I saw her across the warning tape... it must not apply to Stephanie, the owner of the house, ooops chateau says poor tree surgeon's son. He was smart enough to distract her to go check out the chapel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.