The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes:How do you people live? 😂 Do you sprinkle tit on your walls to get the E.Coli in?😂
this made me laugh but at the same time, it is sad truth, people are pigs and imagine how it used to be when there was neither lavatory nor running water, and to get EC on the surface it is enough not to wash your hands, and who know what was going on in these rooms in all those years. people were born, raised, and died in them, and sometimes it was not natural causes, a lot of mold, a lot of dead skin, mice poop, you name it

did you know that on the hospital walls there is so much bacteria that sometimes instead of painting it they have to scrape it down - golden staphylococcus loves it

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she bought two, this one and the other one at 500 €. You know, I had to watch part of the video to confirm this and I felt a little :sick: so I had to stop.
And a pair of chairs, probably another 500€, because she's not bargaining. 5000€ spent! Just like that! And her patrons think she needs their charity :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also BG getting on her high horse and bullying him 😠
I haven’t seen any of that saga I deliberately haven’t done the Facebook pages last evening I watched the Easter gift orama. The insane laughter seriously 😐 if they’d just open the bloody presents there’s only be one but seriously I’m unsubscribing to it . It’s like fingernails down a blackboard. After my Covid test today I’ll spend the Easter at home quarantined because if it’s not the plague then I have the flu and I’m not spreading that either

• Heart
Reactions: 20
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 700 EUR for that desk are you dreaming and the guy kept the straight face
SJ to PJJ "would you be ok with that?"
It sounded as though he was going to have to pay for the desk? That was a completely crazy price. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t paying for it. How is he ever going to take that back with him to where he’s from when he hopefully leaves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ridiculous price for the desk, and no doubt for the chandelier too, which I think is truly hideous 🤢. And will be cobwebbed and filthy in no time. However, on the bright side, she's inadvertantly spreading her 'charity' by donating insane sums to an independent business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It sounded as though he was going to have to pay for the desk? That was a completely crazy price. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t paying for it. How is he ever going to take that back with him to where he’s from when he hopefully leaves.
My theory is quite simple
Prince P doesnt know how to e-beg and he is always bleeping it up for SJ
Her tactic is obvious and we mentioned it here already - when she wants something for herself or she likes and wants to buy it she always says that it is for someonw else
Like wardrobe for hany (in reality it was for potty's apartment) or the furniture for nuty (the furniture will stay once nuty leaves so she is picking it for herself)
But prince P said -"I need a desk" (he doesnt get it, one cannot say out loud - I NEED) so SJ had to pretend that he is buying it himself but gave him a clue to follow so she said fist that she agrees with the price and only after she asked him. - because his opiniom doesnt matter bc she is paying and it will stay with her once he leaves, if she didnt like or didnt want to buy a desk she would show her disregard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So SSB hires a 'media manager' and does not have a desk for him in the entire chateau…
Even YouTube's closed captions got confused.
Or maybe AI actually read her mind or spot it in her eyes: Yeah, you do (you don't) yeah...

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have to ask, is Oliver gay or bi? He certainly came across this way to me the first time I saw him on a vlog before I heard that he had a wife and kids.
I got that vibe for the first time when I saw him interacting with Tomaz & seeming enthused to be around him lol.

Reactions: 10
"lolander, post: 4451159, member: 151743"]
:rolleyes:How do you people live? 😂 Do you sprinkle tit on your walls to get the E.Coli in?😂
[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming he's thinking of the infestation of flies in lalande that poop and regurgitate all over her walls.
Speaking of the Skankanee fly infestation. Why doesn't she just buy an indoor bug zapper or 10? Also kills moths. I live surrounded by horse and cow pasture. I have bug zappers. Kills them and bonus organic dehydrated chicken feed. I place a pan under the outside ones and don't use the sticky tape in the 2 indoor ones. Just dump the catch pan in the outside pan. Wait until it rains rehydrating the dead bugs then feed them to the chickens. They love them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's like Hotel California, you can NEVER leave!

Reactions: 7
I've just watched the vlog with Andi showing her artwork. At least she produces things that are fairly pleasing to look at unlike DJ. But can anyone explain why the blue and white Spode is green, and why the hedgehog in a teacup has bunny ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fabric walls are so lux.

You steam clean them, just as you would upholstery.
My upholstery is all leather. Does stream cleaning a fabric wall cause mold on the wall behind it? I don't even like wall paper. Because I've seen what happens behind it once you remove it. Same with carpet. I am assuming you're cleaner than the state of finished rooms at Leland.

Reactions: 6
My favourite SJ purchase of all time has only been seen recently, when Ian's family and friends were cleaning out her junk room. It was the postcard holder stand - in case they produce postcards to sell. Such foresight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 507004

It gets better....
Grumpy grannies looking for MPK. The last comment is paaarfect. Who cares?
View attachment 507025

Not just grannies, mommies on Patreon too. The man-boy has lost it. Or did he ever have whatever it takes to be a YouTuber in the first place?
Perhaps he's made enough money over the last year that he can lounge, drink and dine for a few more months without ever visiting his Patreon site or his YouTube channel. Perhaps he thinks his 59 videos on YouTube will keep generating income from ads, so he doesn't need to create new content. Or HE'S JUST F***NG LAZY.

mpk.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just watched the vlog with Andi showing her artwork. At least she produces things that are fairly pleasing to look at unlike DJ. But can anyone explain why the blue and white Spode is green, and why the hedgehog in a teacup has bunny ears?
Hedgehog nod to the vermin that lived in la lande. Nod to Philip and Easter. Tis the season to earn money from those lost souls who worship our lotll. A rather maniacal group hence The Church of Stephinology. Her follower's are very cult ish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.