The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#27 The Church of Stephinology: With the Utmost Precaution (featuring: It's not a real party)

Reactions: 2
Yes! I wonder when her fans are going to start getting tired of watching the Tat-trawl and start leaning on her about seeing some of the building and restoration projects completed! I'm understanding more about myself as a viewer as I check in regularly here. Popular theories such 1)SJ and Phil making babies or 2) SJ brainwashing dumdum Marie to keep her captive, are hard to believe. Because 1) Ew, no... and 2) To what purpose?

Nor do I really think that any of that crew actually enjoys the Cadeaux Show, as I believe they are just gritting their teeth to get through 95% of it. My theory is that all this tat started rolling in and they were trying to be gracious about it and used it to pad out their content when lockdown happened. Easy-peasy. As more and more started coming in, they probably felt obliged to continue because many of these gifters are high-level patrons. Those people are deep in, and would probably be offended if told to stop. They may feel rejected, this is just the way fans can be. The stuff SJ and équipe receive is OVERWHELMINGLY trash and the time they take to film and edit it all must feel like a slog. Also, the customs fees they have to be paying to get the douane to hand over the packages are certainly significant. So unless they are afraid of offending these silly fans, there is NO reason to keep this up. Do we ever even see 99% of these gifts being used in the château? Are we really meant to think they would go through all the hassle and bore, just to get international snack foods?

I really HATED the Spermy fashion school debacle, but I do believe FWIW that they're giving that Cadeaux ad money away to charity every month, so at least there's that.

What really pisses me off is seeing how they are all shamelessly conducting themselves during this pandemic. This Easter party is immoral and all her BS pretence of playing it *very safe* when she is needlessly traveling around France is DISGUSTING. /EndRant
I think she want as much Gift Grab as possible. On her last televised trip to hospital her room was littered with Gift Grab tat and she took time to point all of that garbage out. No time to explain to her followers why she was there of course.

Reactions: 13
Selmar does what he gets paid for... I find it appalling that some people think he's supposed do MORE all the time. He's a contractor he does what he gets paid for. If Skankanee didn't want her chairs dusty bimbo should have done something about it. She gave him a place to work and it's her responsibility what's in there. All these do more people I bet contractors don't like to work for you. He does exactly what he gets paid to do in addition to the animal care.
SJ hasn't given him a lot of work, so he's worked only afternoons and taken long weekends off. It must have been frustrating for him, being completely useless, his main job seems to be feeding the animals. Good for him finding another employer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes! I wonder when her fans are going to start getting tired of watching the Tat-trawl and start leaning on her about seeing some of the building and restoration projects completed! I'm understanding more about myself as a viewer as I check in regularly here. Popular theories such 1)SJ and Phil making babies or 2) SJ brainwashing dumdum Marie to keep her captive, are hard to believe. Because 1) Ew, no... and 2) To what purpose?

Nor do I really think that any of that crew actually enjoys the Cadeaux Show, as I believe they are just gritting their teeth to get through 95% of it. My theory is that all this tat started rolling in and they were trying to be gracious about it and used it to pad out their content when lockdown happened. Easy-peasy. As more and more started coming in, they probably felt obliged to continue because many of these gifters are high-level patrons. Those people are deep in, and would probably be offended if told to stop. They may feel rejected, this is just the way fans can be. The stuff SJ and équipe receive is OVERWHELMINGLY trash and the time they take to film and edit it all must feel like a slog. Also, the customs fees they have to be paying to get the douane to hand over the packages are certainly significant. So unless they are afraid of offending these silly fans, there is NO reason to keep this up. Do we ever even see 99% of these gifts being used in the château? Are we really meant to think they would go through all the hassle and bore, just to get international snack foods?

I really HATED the Spermy fashion school debacle, but I do believe FWIW that they're giving that Cadeaux ad money away to charity every month, so at least there's that.

What really pisses me off is seeing how they are all shamelessly conducting themselves during this pandemic. This Easter party is immoral and all her BS pretence of playing it *very safe* when she is needlessly traveling around France is DISGUSTING. /EndRant
I truly hope that cadeaucrap is getting over their head..I so hope that they feel it as such a burden and a struggle....job well done.. :p

Reactions: 8
OK,you asked for it: Selmars progress report sofar

Garden beds completed
Chicken coop
Kompost
Little house to protect peahen completed
Bonfire setup nobody asked for completed
Discoball set up for party completed
Clean up of stones in courtyard completed
Nativity scene completed
Chapel pews
Laundry room shelves completed
Planks for table in laundry room completed
Drywall loo completed
Tiles loo
Repair pipes loo
Clearing manhole for dungeon completed
Shower decoration completed
Curtain hooks completed
Repairing antique beds completed
6 golden chairs completed except covering up
Planks for walls in carpentry
Walls carpentry
Pergola garden
Watering system

Not much of accomplishments actually for 1 year🤔
Well thirteen completed which is more than anyone else I think ? :) Thats one and a bit per month but allow for being interrupted numerous times for filming and also to discuss the next addition to his workload.

Reactions: 9
Apologies to @Milre for not seeing your suggestion.

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
😳#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Tiles."
:(#27 "An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson
:sick:# 27: "We are no Covidiots, we just have Chatelainimmunity" -@Milre
:mad:

I can't update the voting to this point so have to attach votes so far. - (@Espe - sorry, missed yours as we both posted at the same time. Can you vote again?

View attachment 507597
@lolander can you do new thread 🧵
Happy to - if your not around need to include the new classification re posted page 48
Thanks

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham

Has most votes

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🙈 The chandelier 😳🤯 if I roll my eyes anymore I'm going to snap the ligaments.

Keep sending Lolly for the next ridiculous folly or unnecessary jolly😡

• Haha
SJ hasn't given him a lot of work, so he's worked only afternoons and taken long weekends off. It must have been frustrating for him, being completely useless, his main job seems to be feeding the animals. Good for him for finding another employer.
He planned to travel, teach dance and do a little handyman work. He's doing that not useless at all. He set himself up to do what he enjoys. He bought a camper to travel and have a small home. All these over work stressed out people think everyone is supposed to work life away. If he's happy that's all that matters. Getting out of the tit show is good for him. The person I contract for used to constantly want me to contract for her friends. I said with my contracts I work the amount of hours I am willing to any given week. If you want me to help your friends out decide how many hours you are willing to cut back on my time working for you before you ask me about working for your friends so we can renegotiate my contract before I take on another one. I can put your friends on my waiting list otherwise. So now I build my list and am not constantly working. Selmar is smart diversifying his client list. He has options that way. But he doesn't need to constantly work. That's rediculous to expect of him. People move to France for more quality of life most of the time. Good for him enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm so sorry that I didn't see these late entries in time to include in the vote.
As the next thread will carry on over the Easter period, the suggestions are still valid so whoever sets up the next thread, maybe we could put these at the start and when Tattlers come up with a new idea, they can copy, paste and add their suggestion to the bottom? We can close the list at post #949 and commence the vote from post #950? It's so difficult to add to the vote halfway as some people end up voting twice for different titles.

@Marquis de Potpourri #27. The Church of Stephinology: It's not a party, it's a cult gathering, Bridgerton style.
@MojoDublin. #27. The Church of Stephanoligy: The Grifters of The Pandemic
@LadyLainie #27 The Church of Stephinology: With the Utmost Precaution (featuring: It's not a real party)
@Viva La Loca #27. The Church of Stepinology: Obscene Lies & Avarice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.