The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the comments on Dans vlog...they all seem to like his fly open en his bumcrack.. :eek: what is it with those people...is it lockdown or what..

The question comes from confusing gender-conformity with sexual orientation; they're not the same thing. Fey, posh, fem, etc doesn't necessarily = gay, just as lacking any fashion sense, appearing unemotional or acting hyper-masculine doesn't necessarily = straight.
Your right..i should have added that..thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thats a good question..i ask myself this with allmost all envolved in the shitooshow..Those English acting posh men always act a bit gay,,i find..hope i dont offend people..
Maybe they're all a bit feminine. Or bi. Maybe being an SJ ex can make them lean feminine. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi it's a natural inclination. But yah none of these Lalaland males present as alpha.

I wash walls too. Southern Europe. Wall washers unite!
United. Fabric covered walls seem highly unsanitary to me. But to each their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
great job I was searching for it (didnt see it / i guess the filer) also found this shop which resembled the one she was in but did you noticed how far it is from where she was supposedly be ?
That shop was the reason for the trip..not her recovery....those chandeliers...she had to see them..and buy offcourse..i guess she does a lot online searching for things she must have..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
United. Fabric covered walls seem highly unsanitary to me. But to each their own.
especially 70+ year old fabric walls - can you imagine hom much E. coli is there on the walls

That shop was the reason for the trip..not her recovery....those chandeliers...she had to see them..and buy offcourse..i guess she does a lot online searching for things she must have..
i was thinking the same, and she will miracolously recover becuase she could spend and acquire

Reactions: 15
This maybe a cultural issue. We smudge multiple times a day. Yearly we take down curtains or blankets hanging from windows wash them and then wash the walls. After our New Year in the Spring. If you have fabric on the walls, how do you clean that?
The Chinese have a similar tradition around Lunar New Year. They do a complete general cleaning, which usually includes washing walls with detergent and water. For us, Jews, before Passover, there's the custom of cleaning the whole house, which historians say was the origin of what we commonly call spring cleaning. These days we just hire cleaners, and they don't wash the interior walls though, can't mess up my momma's precious wall coverings. The cleaners run a vacuum over them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
DiOTE="sandro37, post: 4450433, member: 131734"]
especially 70+ year old fabric walls - can you imagine hom much E. coli is there on the walls
[/QUOTE]
Dust and smells just not what I would want in my home. Doesn't matter how expensive the fabric is it's all woven and holds on to things. There's no way to really clean it without removing it. These lalanders don't clean much so the build up of crud is creeping me out. But to each their own.

Reactions: 13
That is crazy!
Do you remember when Dan was buying lavender plants for the scum filled fountain area? She was complaining about the cost of the larger plants and had him get the smaller ones. Funny how she is so frugal with things that matter, but spends like no tomorrow on crap! Her taste is just appalling.

Every time we were shown Selmar working on digging up the stones from that floor and then cutting them down to the right thickness, I was cringing. It didn’t make any sense at all. She wants to retain the originality of the château but really isn’t doing that with so many other things. Pardon my criticism but does it matter what is on the floor of the downstairs loo?
Especially when it will NEVER get completed!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Chinese have a similar tradition around Lunar New Year. They do a complete general cleaning, which usually includes washing walls with detergent and water. For us, Jews, before Passover, there's the custom of cleaning the whole house, which historians say was the origin of what we commonly call spring cleaning. These days we just hire cleaners, and they don't wash the interior walls though, can't mess up my momma's precious wall coverings. They do run a vacuum over them.
People with issues over dirt and bacteria can always cover their house in plastic..like Fran Fine her mother did in The Nanny.. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 700 EUR for that desk are you dreaming and the guy kept the straight face
SJ to PJJ "would you be ok with that?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you remember when Dan was buying lavender plants for the scum filled fountain area? She was complaining about the cost of the larger plants and had him get the smaller ones. Funny how she is so frugal with things that matter, but spends like no tomorrow on crap! Her taste is just appalling.

Especially when it will NEVER get completed!
And once she would not let Marie buy fresh mushrooms in the market and immediately afterwards bought an expensive print on a visit to a historic house.
The man in that antiques shop must have thought his lucky day had come when SJ rocked up two days in a row. There is no doubt that she has a disorder; it's very similar to an addiction.
Why did she ask BJJ if the price of the desk was all right for him, I know he is going to use it but is it staying at La Lande or is he taking it with him if and when he leaves?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As for editing my post, english is not my first language and I always edit my posts because of my mistakes.
I didn't edit the one about bidets, baths and bums.
Or if I did, it was only for english mistakes.
Good night.
And @Marquis de Potpourri
I can’t spell ...
Words I never even spelt out - the Fecking phone ☎ uses to wreck my life
I see mistakes after .. try to correct and someone’s used my post ... to reply so I say one thing ... the repost says another

Laugh 😆
You both are superb contributing ... I thank the global population for being here as were all brilliant in our own way

Sometimes we just don’t GET each other - and that’s ok 👌

Ps I hope Ye both appreciate the lack of emojis 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And once she would not let Marie buy fresh mushrooms im the market and immediately afterwards bought an expensive print on a visit to a historic house.
The man in that antiques shop must have thought his lucky day had come when SJ rocked up two days in a row. There is no doubt that she has a disorder; it's very similar to an addiction.
Why did she ask BJJ if the price of the desk was all right for him, I know he is going to use it but is it staying at La Lande or is he taking it with him if and when he leaves?
He must rent a truck when he ever leaves...with all his porcelain. clothes, cutlery, glasses and furniture..not to mention all the crap from the giftgrabshow...if they at least didnt dump it under the floor of the loo foundation...or burnt it too make nice marshmallows...

• Haha
Omg yes..and where he took it from...and how he handled it...i bet there was alot more restoring to do...
she didn't even question why it costs so much only to be told that the leather is actually shark leather (hmmm I want to believe it, but at least the price would make more sense but still 3x overpriced)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
she didn't even question why it cost so much only to be told that the leather is actually shark leather (hmmm I want to believe it, but at least the price would make more sense but still 3x overpriced)
At least i would take a closer look first...and certainly not 700 euro..but who cares.. the patreons pay...Madame spends..a lot, for as long as their eyes keep closed.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Are we ready for new thread suggestions yet?
Regardless of what happens over Easter:

The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Venetian glass can be exquisite and I absolutely respect the art of glass blowing. Having said that, here's my title: "An Octopus Pukes a Parrot in Granny's Ashtrays".
It looks to me that chandelier was under the bus..a bit messed up..or is that Venetian style.. :rolleyes: paaaarfact fit for our shitaalain...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.