The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1617152340485.png

A professional tip for SJ for her boudoir/bedroom if she's going with de Gourney chinoiserie wallpaper: Study the Swedish Kina Slott (The Chinese Pavillion) for it's rococo floors, boiserie, doors and how the wallpaper is hung/framed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As the Tattlers slept, they were disturbed by discomfiting dreams of post-apocalyptic creatures resembling eggs with bunny ears chasing each other around a fountain while screeching "Covid! Who wants Covid?" The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another vlog where Philip is interviewing, etc. Only a matter of time until one vlog a week he does alone. Mentioned in vlog he used to sleep in attic bedroom. Which room is his now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It sounded as though he was going to have to pay for the desk? That was a completely crazy price. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t paying for it. How is he ever going to take that back with him to where he’s from when he hopefully leaves.
I think it was an act to keep her obvious costs down....he can’t possibly want a desk there...but she does.

Reactions: 13
Good lord, the desk was horribly over priced. Shagreen is stingray leather and it was probably embossed cow hide. Bahgan, Philip

Not a fan of murano and porcelain chandeliers. Grew up with them and loathe the look.
What will she acquire next?

Reactions: 11
Another vlog where Philip is interviewing, etc. Only a matter of time until one vlog a week he does alone. Mentioned in vlog he used to sleep in attic bedroom. Which room is his now?
Snap .... get out of my head 😜
... my thought went to ... well he moved to the travel cot beside your antique 🦴 bones / bed as your carer

Also
When they ( WE) get a Range Rover ??
SSB to ill 😷
to go in the chat ooo run around ??

Whilst remeeting the Canadians and I saw the second Range Rover on the drive - not of course around the back courtyard ... and she said I’ve something to show u ...🤨

Also
She drove into the chit ooo and failed to notice the trees were down - until she heard the chain saw the following morning!!!

Nutti under savage pressure with the linguists of emails ... couldn’t get the heads up 🆙 ... you might want to film this ..... TIMBER

And WTF were those pastries 🥮
What a load of shite .... with notices on top ... what to eat .. or not

Suprised Ian didn’t give them all a quick lick 👅 ... pastries for the cadeaux ...
What now .... you need a heap of sugar to endure the helariaty of blogging

Time for Philipa to understand SSB knows your not a hit with the mainstream viewers

She’s placing you right in front of the guilletaine 🤣🤣🤣

She’ll be able when restrictions are over to factually prove to you

.... mon duex you caused ratings to crash 💥

Popcorn 🍿 ready 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Timeline update.

Seriously the Church of Stephinology has more timelines than Ground Hogs Day.

In this this latest vlog she's wearing fresh ish clothes, wakes to hear the chainsaw. Romps out to see what's going on. Blah blah blah.

Goes to see Steven and wife, says you've been here quite a while, he says since Saturday. She's wearing Mondays clothes, tat grab, today's clothes. No masks.

She's heading in with that hedgehog brooch she took from Philip during that tat gift. See timeline shifts.

She encountered an Ian (of which I do not know) sees nutti remarks on a jacket that she owned, now hand me downs to Nutti. Yesterday's news. Intro says she's discovered Andi, as if no one told her. Yes, muppet calling you out.

Seriously, I understand if you film ahead. Acknowledge it. I watch strictly dumpling. His timeline off the charts. He's honest about it.

Stephanie be honest.

I'll start. That chandelier though murano was a very ugly, garish, and an immature purchase. Omfg what did you spend on it!?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@MojoDublin
That belonged to the antique shop owner, who drove them to his storage area... and was rubbing his hands with glee as he netted nearly €10,000 from her and dopey Phillip!

As for that Murano chandelier, it would look terrible in the bedroom Andi was staying in. It can't fit on the beam - that's in the middle of the room - so will have to be hung to the side... after electricity to fed to the ceiling. FFS!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just watched the vlog...(cannot bring myself to open the gift grab vlog! Too irritating by far!)...but this vlog is very irritating also. It's getting harder and harder to make myself watch any of the vlogs anymore, still haven't watched several of the last ones. I used to click and watch as soon as they were posted...not anymore. And, yes, that chandelier is VERY ugly, sorry. Also, as soon as the video started and she was saying that the chainsaws woke her up...I think that's what she said...LOL...my eyes were drawn immediately to that pepto-bismal trim and my stomach turned! And I also can't stand to watch her talking so close to the camera because her mouth looks so disproportionate to the rest of her face...it just looks so BIG! Not sure if it's just a filter she uses but it's very distracting...same with the too huge eyes. When someone else is videoing her, her eyes and mouth look proportional so not sure why it looks different when she's doing a selfie video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone with any sort of decency would not have travelled out of Canada, they knew how bad it was. So damn selfish and so damn stupid of anyone allowing them to visit. But it’s lalaland, they have their own superior rules and damn everyone else 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone else catch Skankanee setting it up for her to get the shark skin desk? When they moved her current desk she says I don't need this huge desk in here, it's only my laptop after all. That fugly desk is going in her boudoir. Just wait. 🐪 Toe will have to get her old desk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
@MojoDublin
That belonged to the antique shop owner, who drove them to his storage area... and was rubbing his hands with glee as he netted nearly €10,000 from her and dopey Phillip!

As for that Murano chandelier, it would look terrible in the bedroom Andi was staying in. It can't fit on the beam - that's in the middle of the room - so will have to be hung to the side... after electricity to fed to the ceiling. FFS!!
We know already that it wont fit there and SJ will have to keep it in her boudoir (IT IS HER DREAM PURCHASE OF 4K after all)

Re timelines = she started ro do this around xmas when qe were counting people etc so now she tries to disguised it, but too much work to hide every clue when you film real people - it is not a movie SJ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 507085
A professional tip for SJ for her boudoir/bedroom if she's going with de Gourney chinoiserie wallpaper: Study the Swedish Kina Slott (The Chinese Pavillion) for it's rococo floors, boiserie, doors and how the wallpaper is hung/framed.
I wonder what happened to the 8000Euro Fortuny fabric which was for her bedroom. Paid by a patreon goal?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It sounded as though he was going to have to pay for the desk? That was a completely crazy price. I didn’t understand why she wasn’t paying for it. How is he ever going to take that back with him to where he’s from when he hopefully leaves.
BJJ did not pay for that desk just another of SJ’s little games. He doesn’t come from big money and certainly hasn’t that in the bank considering he just started ‘working’ and with all he has been spending on poor-cell-lin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
poor-cell-lin
Please, get it right! Poor-seh-laayne!! 🙃

Also, it occurs to me that dear SJ is so brand conscious, anything is paarfect darling as long as it's Dior (or whatever). I reckon if that tacky gaudy chandelier was a no-name she wouldn't have touched it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone with any sort of decency would not have travelled out of Canada, they knew how bad it was. So damn selfish and so damn stupid of anyone allowing them to visit. But it’s lalaland, they have their own superior rules and damn everyone else 😡
There's no way they kept to themselves when they landed. Steve said they were in the same shops as Stefanie in Dordogne!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.