The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="T Rex, post: 16240496, member: And good to see our beloved @Heathcliffe make an appearance as well- we miss your face!

Yeah sorry, my rifle targeting was way off today
Î second Comtesse Rose. I thought about you today when I listened to Dua Lipa’s NPR’s tiny table performance from a couple years ago. I thought nothing could compete with the Jesus is My Friend song as ear worm material but the smooth 4 song set by Dua Lipa with a hot, super tight bass guitarist might be a runner up in the ear worm competition. I hope you are doing okay. Here are a couple songs that may be fun (but not as iconic as Jesus is My Friend).

Dua Lipa song from the new Barbie movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My dearest Hags, Queens, Gays and members of the chateauverse circle witches,

It is my birthday month and I have been gifted (purchased by myself and gifted to myself)
A 4 bedroom house, with 399m2 of gardens.

I can't believe the over thinking where I should settle is over. I will no more be a nomad, going from country to country 🥳🥳
Congrats.... now are you going to start a youtube renovation channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where (which country) did you decide to settle in?
This is going to sound very much like Fanny, but I decided on both countries.

after my recent visit to Spain and enjoying my time there AGAIN. I thought F*ck it, it's not like I'm going to sent off kids to college. I'll do both!
I bought in Turkey and will save up for an apartment in costa del sol. I'll divide my time between these two countries and my base will be Turkey.
Maybe when I'm old and fragile I will stop traveling between the two countries.

It's the best news and I'm really happy for you!
Not only because you bought a home, a place to no longer be a nomad, but for all you had to overcome to get here.
Well done, you! I wish you all the best in your new home!
Thank you so much for the well wishes all my lovely Tattlers.
My divorce was a blessing in disguise. I got to see and live in beautiful countries, made many new friends, got to learn about local cultures and customs. Found courage and strength through it all. I feel blessed.

To stay on topic: FANNY WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wonder if Gerry has yet woken up to the fact that he is never going to get his retirement apartment. So much gratitude for all the holidays he took her on and for indulging the little madam when she was growing up!
Gerry will not retire to France mainly because Fanny will not be at the dump in her old age.
Gerry will no doubt inherit the tiny house that Isabel uses when she is in the UK or he could let it as a pension as somehow I doubt he has a private pension.
where will Fanny be in ten years time!?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't find this video either in our Patreon Wiki or on YT. Glitch (my research skills) or feature (it's been removed)?
I'm looking for the video in which Fanny posted photos of 8 or 9 existing plants and animals surveyors found in the stream and wetland.
I've got it in my archive... If @KiKiGee or other sleuthy tartlets can't find it... I'll ask the genie to make it available ;)

Curiously, I checked the wiki - The old Patreon video of Tour Nic & Marie's Cottage has been removed... I do wonder why?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder what the regs are, in the event that he decides to retire in France. I assume that it might be easier for a blood relative/dependent so will the truth about Gerry being Fanny's half brother finally be revealed in order to facilitate his move?
It would be very difficult to retire to France since Brexit. Also he is much better off in the UK with the NHS considering his health history

Reactions: 22
Thanks. ❤
Hmm... The vlog @billybudd has a screenshot of is the vlog called Where We Are With Bringing Back The Lalande Lake uploaded either July 20th or 21st 2022
Does that one still exist?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely off topic but so much for the Great British Summer in Devon. Claiming on your car insurance will be interesting. The damage to the convertible at the end is worth waiting for.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
we don't talk about Bruno no no no!! 😂- There was a lot of Drama - if you back a few threads you will see the implosion. there was multiple Clara "impersonators" and drama galore before she quit posting
Coward

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since June i am back in an old job of mine, where i have been already multiple times.

To make it short, it is an institution that helps and trains people to reintegrate back into a regular job. It’s for people who have been jobless for a long time because of sickness, handicaps, psycho-sozial handicaps,..

It’s no hard work for me, but the customers are extremely difficult to manage and that exhausts me terribly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh my goodness I am in shock with the location of the patrons reception. The terrible tables and chairs used to serve the patrons luncheon. If it was a luncheon, was it? Maybe she just served cheap drinks. I don‘t remember ever seeing the video of the patron day if there was one and I missed the absurdity of that reception facility completely. I just can not believe she set tables in the stables, on that stone floor, with those school chairs… It is so repugnant. Those were mostly old ladies, with sandals, maybe some with hills, they could have fallen, twisted ankles or worse. She hasn’t got a clue about hospitality or good services… they pay her a fortune a month and she can not show some appreciation by preparing something pretty. Rent a nice tent, lights, tables and comfortable chairs, and please order a proper cake or two… everything is so miserable, poorly prepared and ugly. I can not imagine the reason why a patron would like to set feet in that dump.
If it was me, I would have used two months worth of Patron funds to have tents, lovely table and chairs. Use the fine China, lots of flowers, a beautiful spread of veggies, salads, prime rib, chicken and fish. Lots of French deserts and a nice goodie bag for everyone. ( would include hand made tote bag, honey from the land, jam, some cards that Andi made, tea, and a roll of wrapping paper that was made from her dads art. ) If my Patrons invested in me, I would give them a wonderful day. Maybe I would get Maria to play some classical music as well. I would also get my staff to go around to all the tables making sure their wine was topped up. For those that could not make it, I would mail out the tote bags with the cards and paper and a hand written note thanking them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Since June i am back in an old job of mine, where i have been already multiple times.

To make it short, it is an institution that helps and trains people to reintegrate back into a regular job. It’s for people who have been jobless for a long time because of sickness, handicaps, psycho-sozial handicaps,..

It’s no hard work for me, but the customers are extremely difficult to manage and that exhausts me terribly.
Could you help Fanny and Snorts too please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder what the regs are, in the event that he decides to retire in France. I assume that it might be easier for a blood relative/dependent so will the truth about Gerry being Fanny's half brother finally be revealed in order to facilitate his move?
No. There would be no special treatment blood relative or not. He would have to prove to the French authorities that he can support himself. That he has enough money to cover any eventualities health wise or other. That his pension fund is sufficient for him to live off of. He would also be required to have a private health insurance plan, a mutuelle santé, that will cover any existing health conditions and any future unknown conditions. He will not be entitled to any help from the state, be it pension, health cover etc. There are no exceptions. Thank Brexit for all the entente cordial entre pays!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Gerry will not retire to France mainly because Fanny will not be at the dump in her old age.
Gerry will no doubt inherit the tiny house that Isabel uses when she is in the UK or he could let it as a pension as somehow I doubt he has a private pension.
where will Fanny be in ten years time!?
Fanny will be someone who looks a little like someone who might have been famous once but you can't quite place her. "A Super Hasbeen"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my bet is on Venice :)
She dreams of Venice, living off patreon stolen money and not having to lift another finger. I hope for a 6x6 cell under her majesty’s pleasure for money laundering. She would look great in a jumpsuit! Don’t worry I’m not a monster, she can have it in yellow! 😂😂 Or even better she can have a escape suit as modeled here
1691272600829.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.