The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

The design of the floor was flawed . . . no pun intended.
The floor of the yurt extended further out than the wall meaning there was a ledge.
The rain landed on the ledge and migrated back under the wall.
I'm with Jules. Can't stand the sight of him or to hear his name. It should be illegal to be as stupid as Dan is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How things have changed. In this patreon vlog she also informs us that Nick is treating her to the orient express trip on his and Marie’s wedding anniversary 😏. Odd .
I’ll bet THAT trip is off the table. Surely, If Nick goes, he should expect to return to an empty house devoid of spouse and furnishings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Don’t ask yourself why children need to see drag queens, ask yourself why drag queens want an audience of children."
Exactly.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="T Rex, post: 16240496, member: And good to see our beloved @Heathcliffe make an appearance as well- we miss your face!

Yeah sorry, my rifle targeting was way off today
While I haven't been on here too much this week, you were definitely missed @HalcyonOrganic ! Congratulations on the new job, and good on you for helping people. ❤

Congratulations @Luna20 on your new home!!! 🏡 When do you move in?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Don’t ask yourself why children need to see drag queens, ask yourself why drag queens want an audience of children."
Exactly.
I think it’s because drag queens were once children and they would have liked to see it when they were children.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it’s because drag queens were once children and they would have liked to see it when they were children.
Unfortunately, they have now devolved into shows that are highly inappropriate for all but adult audiences. I have a very good friend who is a well known drag Queen in my area and even he thinks they have jumped the shark. But you can google those stories. They are everywhere now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately, they have now devolved into shows that are highly inappropriate for all but adult audiences. I have a very good friend who is a well known drag Queen in my area and even he thinks they have jumped the shark. But you can google those stories. They are everywhere now.
I’ve attended a few of the drag queen story hours here, as volunteers were needed to help wrangle the attendees. It was frankly charming to see how delighted the kids were with the events and I don’t even like children. Most of them saw it in the same way as a clown show. Any questions that would’ve yielded inappropriate answers were deftly sidestepped by the drag queens. No idea how it’s done elsewhere in the country but I’ve never seen anything untoward here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Exactly.

The design of the floor was flawed . . . no pun intended.
The floor of the yurt extended further out than the wall meaning there was a ledge.
The rain landed on the ledge and migrated back under the wall.
It wasn't his fault though.. he sounds like he's been taking pointers from the yacht fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if Gerry has yet woken up to the fact that he is never going to get his retirement apartment. So much gratitude for all the holidays he took her on and for indulging the little madam when she was growing up!
I’ve noticed Gerry is featured less and less in the vlogs compared to previous when he was there all the time -
---
This is going to sound very much like Fanny, but I decided on both countries.

after my recent visit to Spain and enjoying my time there AGAIN. I thought F*ck it, it's not like I'm going to sent off kids to college. I'll do both!
I bought in Turkey and will save up for an apartment in costa del sol. I'll divide my time between these two countries and my base will be Turkey.
Maybe when I'm old and fragile I will stop traveling between the two countries.

Thank you so much for the well wishes all my lovely Tattlers.
My divorce was a blessing in disguise. I got to see and live in beautiful countries, made many new friends, got to learn about local cultures and customs. Found courage and strength through it all. I feel blessed.

To stay on topic: FANNY WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?
The very best of luck to you in your new house sounds very exciting and well deserved
As regards the accounts I think the books are still cooking

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Since Fanny always seems to want the guests to know that meals come from the garden, Maria should serve Thor to the patron guests for Patron days. Fanny won't miss them, and everyone will be glad that they won't have peacock tit all over their cars. It's a win-win!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The query about patron funding bnb or furniture…..Fanny had as one of her ‘ targets’ custom made mattresses for the beds that guests use.
?? patron is for renovations and not spent on moveable items except items like the billiard table
As we know Stephanie apparently chooses not to understand the difference between restoration and renovation.

I am enjoying your flashbacks @Lochness Monster.
They really help to reinforce Stephanie's lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve attended a few of the drag queen story hours here, as volunteers were needed to help wrangle the attendees. It was frankly charming to see how delighted the kids were with the events and I don’t even like children. Most of them saw it in the same way as a clown show. Any questions that would’ve yielded inappropriate answers were deftly sidestepped by the drag queens. No idea how it’s done elsewhere in the country but I’ve never seen anything untoward here.
I went to a very popular drag show here in Ca. when I was very young. Not grammar school young, but young. It was actually a lot of fun, nothing salacious or inappropriate was shown. It was just a silly, campy show. Really loud though. This particular place was also known for the great barbecue they served during the acts. Really tasty. Years later, we had a bachelorette party there. Oh, I also took the MIL and the hubs once. 🤣

• Heart
It rained.
Half a bucket of water got in through the door.
He fixed it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If anything, he’s lucky he found out the issue before furnishing the place.
I haven't clicked on a Dan video for a long time, but he knows how to get those clicks, lol!! Work it Dan $$$!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wasn't his fault though.. he sounds like he's been taking pointers from the yacht fella.
I don't think Dan ever thinks he's responsible for anything...part of the problem! At least he didn't build a step down well into the yurt like he did at Annelise's place......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Since Fanny always seems to want the guests to know that meals come from the garden, Maria should serve Thor to the patron guests for Patron days. Fanny won't miss them, and everyone will be glad that they won't have peacock tit all over their cars. It's a win-win!
Serving peacock cam be part of the medieval reenactment at Patreon Daze....PhiPhi can get his blouse on and Fanny, Nutti, FRK, and Cat can wear their fake medieval dresses that lady made for them...the grannies will love it and the HMN crew will too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.