The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dearest Hags, Queens, Gays and members of the chateauverse circle witches,

It is my birthday month and I have been gifted (purchased by myself and gifted to myself)
A 4 bedroom house, with 399m2 of gardens.

I can't believe the over thinking where I should settle is over. I will no more be a nomad, going from country to country 🥳🥳
Wonderful, congratulations. And may your birthday month continue it's festivities.

If you would like I can contact fanny and Thrush and engage them for consultation and carrying out of interior design and decoration and garden design and works. They can provide a dynamic team of garden designers and gardeners. Cuz will come along to assist with any woodworking required with a sulky nuzti in tow. A flower killer arranger is also available for daily displays at advantageous rates. How about a Michelin starred chef? Sorry, no can do but I understand there is someone who can throw slop on a plate and play the piano.

Whatever!

Good luck in your new home @Luna20 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

It is my birthday month and I have been gifted (purchased by myself and gifted to myself)

I can't believe the over thinking where I should settle is over. I will no more be a nomad, going from country to country 🥳🥳
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! When is the housewarming? I'll bring a typical La Lande cheese platter.
1691249206843.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Congratulations and wishing you all the future happiness in your new home. I can't believe you bought it yourself and didn't want others possibly strangers to buy it for you, can definitely tell you're not cut from the same cloth as Fanny. Enjoy your new pad xxxxxxxx
Thank you! I wouldn't have dreamed 7 years ago, after my divorce and consequently loosing my home and left with a serious debt that I would overcome it all fairly quickly. In all honesty it feels surreal (and a little scary)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
@KyBourbon
https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=16233137

I saw your comment about SJ's defenders, it's true that her vlogs (mainly 2018 & 2019) were not about renovations, it was mixed content about lifestyle with close friends, family & few volunteers. YT recommended her channel to me because I watch lifestyle & mixed content not renovations. Her earlier vlogs prove this, she travelled a lot (on a budget & paid by Mason). She not only funded her travels, she funded her mum's apartment before patreon (liar). The chateau content was new to me & when I did a chateau YT search, only her vlogs were listed. It was her imitators & chateau friends who made the chateau vlog content mainly about renovations & restorations because they wanted patrons & donations just like her. I think the renovation or restoration YT content & the expectations of their audience is not realistic because you cannot do renovations or restorations all the time (unless it's a real builder with different renovation projects at different locations) & most of them are pretenders not builders. An example is Chateau Honfleur (fleuries), they desperately asked for money, did renovations the 1st year & since then have claimed their patrons are just paying for their content & lifestyle (scam).

Where did she go wrong?
Her renovation & restoration projects were previously for CDIY (I don't know how & why she is still on that show). She connected her YT channel to renovations when she used it to advertise for patrons, meet donation targets & promise restoration projects (scam). I didn't watch her vlogs during the 1st lockdown like a lot of people, I watched her previous vlogs in 2021. Her decline for me was her 2020 vlogs (I didn't watch all) the begging, the gifts, using her building & volunteers as props & thumbnails, the greed (started by Brenda) etc was a turn off. I learnt from comments here that she is now renewing her 3+ year old appeal for more donations to fund THE SAME projects after receiving almost 1m through patreon donations. I'm puzzled that YT & channel 4 allows scammers on their platforms, maybe those in charge don't know about it. I think she takes her audience for granted & her (& Dan's) arrogance will get her in trouble. 200+ threads has proved forums are not a threat to them (like they think). They should hope the press never print their scams because all the evidence is in their videos & scandals written in the press has proved no one is untouchable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What happened? A tragic accident? Squirrel dropped a cup? Strephs patreon day dress doesn’t fit! oh wait he was hacked -
---
I bet they’re all getting hacked because they’re stupid enough to click on any link they receive in the email and enter their username and password 🤦🏻‍♀️ If that’s the case, maybe Clara was also truly hacked 🤣🤣…… (Not!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonderful, congratulations. And may your birthday month continue it's festivities.

If you would like I can contact fanny and Thrush and engage them for consultation and carrying out of interior design and decoration and garden design and works. They can provide a dynamic team of garden designers and gardeners. Cuz will come along to assist with any woodworking required with a sulky nuzti in tow. A flower killer arranger is also available for daily displays at advantageous rates. How about a Michelin starred chef? Sorry, no can do but I understand there is someone who can throw slop on a plate and play the piano.

Whatever!

Good luck in your new home @Luna20 😘
I thought you liked me! Why do you wish me a home as if a unicorn has vomited all over the place, stuffed with crap bought from grandfathers all over Europe with the hoarders associations approval?

p.s. the foundations are being done next week. They expect to deliver the house latest mid 2024. Guess who's grand projects will still be pending by mid 2024? not mine, I will be moving in. Not really just yet, because I still have to be in Istanbul for a while, but let's not get caught up with the formalities.
---
Congratulations and Happy Birthday! When is the housewarming? I'll bring a typical La Lande cheese platter. View attachment 2358862
I'd rather crawl under the dirt I came from then serve My dearest Tattlers this, this.....WTF is this? Blasphemy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Patreon Days Schedule:

9-10 AM
The Chatelaine will be in the courtyard giving a guided tour of her new carryon.

10-12
Foraging with the Weed Arranger for the flower arrangements for lunch.

12-1
The Pianist/Cook will explain the menu.

1-1:05
Lunch

1:05- 4 PM
Digging out the lake - BYOS - bring your own shovel

4 - 5 PM
Shopping in the Twank’s shop
You're almost right, only a few corrections are necessary:
9-10 AM As at this time of day princess is still sleeping, postponed to 3 - 4 PM for high tier patreons only as the rest is digging out the lake

The Chatelaine will be in the courtyard giving a guided tour of her new carryon.

10-12
Foraging with the Weed Arranger for the flower arrangements for lunch (wild herbs from the castle forest, so healthy)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought you liked me! Why do you wish me a home as if a unicorn has vomited all over the place, stuffed with crap bought from grandfathers all over Europe with the hoarders associations approval?

p.s. the foundations are being done next week. They expect to deliver the house latest mid 2024. Guess who's grand projects will still be pending by mid 2024? not mine, I will be moving in. Not really just yet, because I still have to be in Istanbul for a while, but let's not get caught up with the formalities.
---

I'd rather crawl under the dirt I came from then serve My dearest Tattlers this, this.....WTF is this? Blasphemy!
😘 When you put it like that ma cher @Luna20 tu as raison. I would not wish an interior of regurgitated unicorn nourishment or papi's decorating style on you or any tattler. Fanny and Thrush get exactly what they deserve from tattlers. One day the rest of the chateauverse world will open it's eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
News coverage of the World Scout Jamboree (43000 scouts) in a heat wave has been very limited. Youtube'er Jamboree Jamie is showing how the first few days were for the Welsh section of the UK contingent. Now that the UK 4500 scouts have been followed by the US and the Singapore group in leaving the Jamboree I'm looking for any other vloggers still on camp if anyone comes across any.
The Jamboree is unfortunately starting to make SJ'S patreon days look like a well oiled machine, sorry for the kids as they have saved up and due to limited places probably had to compete for places and as Jamborees of this scale only happen every four years they will probably be too old next time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I saw this on insta and decided Stephanie, or one of her minions, must somehow incorporate it into the upcoming Patron Days.
IMG_7325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Congratulations on your new house @Luna20 what a great achievement. Celebrate yourself this month and your amazing garden and home.🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Where (which country) did you decide to settle in?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Congratulation, hard work has indeed paid off!! All of this without a go fund me or Patreon account? happy birthday may you always have a warm kitchen and a cool pillow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BBC News
News coverage of the World Scout Jamboree (43000 scouts) in a heat wave has been very limited. Youtube'er Jamboree Jamie is showing how the first few days were for the Welsh section of the UK contingent. Now that the UK 4500 scouts have been followed by the US and the Singapore group in leaving the Jamboree I'm looking for any other vloggers still on camp if anyone comes across any.
The Jamboree is unfortunately starting to make SJ'S patreon days look like a well oiled machine, sorry for the kids as they have saved up and due to limited places probably had to compete for places and as Jamborees of this scale only happen every four years they will probably be too old next time.
it appears that South Korea have refused to cancel the World Jamboree 2023 and comment, "Despite hundreds of heat-related illnesses recorded at the event, a defiant councillor said its “not a summer resort” but “an experience of overcoming hardships” .

There has been some news coverage here and I'm pleased that Scouts Cymru have along with Scouting UK (and now the US) have removed the British contingents. I believe that the delegates had to fundraise close to £4000 to attend and complete a rigorous selection procedure - such a disappointment for what should have ben a trip of lifetime. (My daughter was lucky enough to be selected for a similar World Guiding event.) It sounds as though conditions at the camp were dreadful, waiting an hour for showers, no soap or toilet paper and difficulty in keeping the attendees safely hydrated. I hadn't watched Jamboree Jamie ( I believe he coms from Wrexham) previously but he describes waiting hours in the heat for transport, etc.

It seems that the media haven't been allowed access to UK scouts without being accompanied by SK officials and have been kept in a zone well away from the accommodation and "facilities", etc
Horrific campsite conditions

BBC. News

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.