The Chateau Diaries #162 Fannyfarm's infamous fiasco of fishy foul freaky & feckless faithless fandangos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his last straw was being made to paint the steel...
Who's collected the secretaire from Christie's? I figured Dan (and Ann Marie?) would have been sent and that this was his final humiliating assignment.

It will take at least a week to untangle all the shittoo vlogs and figure out the course of events. I'm hoping Viv's part II installment might fill in more details.

Reactions: 14
i still wait for the moment all the Lalalande escapers or forced to leavers to come forward with their side of things....why arent they speaking out...it puzzles me...what is the spell that evil witch has over them...i guess they all feel embarresed they were used for so long...and they were to stupid to see throught her sceems....otherwise more people would feel to speak up...it doesnt make sense...how many people did she use the last 18 years...and hardly anybody wants to talk about it...or it has been so traumatising..people want more to forget about than to talk...
I don't tell people about the crappy things my Narc 'friend' did to me because the Narc appears lovely to others that only have an acquaintance with her. I would look just like a witch that was spreading rumours. I have given gentle warnings to a few who where getting close to her, but most don't take notice πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ and still think I'm just being a witch with these 'gentle' warnings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Trying to figure out how the departure of Dan fits in with the possible gift to Annalise of a week's vacay in Granny's apartment in Cap d'Adge? It gave Dan a week to do messy repair to the house.....and out of the shittoo?
And if the deal with Dan includes the mufki pufki and Dana's the beard?
His weight loss followed by his departure.....the elements of the story are right in front of us....
Too much for me.
I'm thick as a plank.
Please expound on the mufki pufki ??????
What am I missing?

He looks like a billion bucks!
View attachment 1433172
Eeeew....a very white, bottom feeder fish.....and to think women have sex with him!!!????
Money talks...and he really does have sex with weirdos.

Reactions: 15
Dan provided 2 pictures telling us that Fanny is a cow and Fanny is an assh*le.

Dan kept his Rayban's on when announcing his departure and I don't think it's because he thought it was a cool look. Actually think he's sad about it all and didn't want to show his eyes. Fanny couldn't even give her current narcissistic discard a proper send-off - sad really, but Dan reads here and we told him it was inevitable.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Patreon video is a whole lotta nothing new and likely 75% a lie because her mouth was moving.

Dan kept his Rayban's on when announcing his departure and I don't think it's because he thought it was a cool look. Actually think he's sad about it all and didn't want to show his eyes. Fanny couldn't even give her current narcissistic discard a proper send-off - sad really, but Dan reads here and we told him it was inevitable.
I think he’s been gone a while. Couple weeks probably.

Reactions: 26

Well-observed. I love those cows and never believe they convey any snarky msg, Oh well.

Reactions: 8
Is it possible that the call for a vacancy at the chateau this weekend has to do with Dan's change in living arrangements? It would be delicious if he left her high and dry and holding the bag. Must protect incoming income at all costs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think his last straw was being made to paint the steel...
I think you are right !
Surely that is something Nail Polish Boy could do and then the lazy one wants a touch of gold on it too !
I can see Dan thinking or saying .... "Do it your bloody self!! "

Reactions: 20
Ann Marie is working closely with BJJ on the paneling, trusted him with his workshop keys while away, and so on. He plays the kissing up game to please her Highness ass like a pro.
I think Amaury gave the keys to his workshop to Philip to hold because he knew Philip wouldn’t mess with his tools. Tools fall under the category of outside work. Philip is the best person to keep them safe. No fixing or making until Amaury gets back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.