The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2357977

Oh mummy darling really a pirates cove you'll make it for me!! Oh phillippp you're so clever every idea you have just so thoughtful and not manipulation at all to entrench your future financial claim of lie land.
She literally could not have picked a creepier looking/acting boyfriend imo. Bring back Mason. Sure, he's going to sun his balls in the courtyard twice a day, but at least he has some. And his expressions and eye rolls when she spoke, pretty much said what we're all feeling.
1691214762255.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Smugs IG

le_fleur_honfleur
If you had told me last year that we would have spent 2 weeks sailing by ourselves as a family of 4 and exploring the magical Ionian islands of Greece, I would never have believed it.

However I also know from the experience of these last 4 years that when you push yourself out of your comfort zone, and learn new skills, life is full of unexpected moments and is definitely never boring.

These last few years Philipp has developed a love for sailing and after my initial hesitation, he used his talent for persuasion once again on me to join him in May to do a 5 day sailing course back in the UK, so that we’d be able to charter a boat by ourselves.

This trip was a steep learning curve, and not always relaxing but the experience is something we will never forget, a perfect escape from our chateau for some much needed vitamin sea! 🌊

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm hoping that the weather on Patreon day will be like the storm that Dan showed in his yurt vlog. Driving rain straight into the open barn they dined in last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm hoping that the weather on Patreon day will be like the storm that Dan showed in his yurt vlog. Driving rain straight into the open barn they dined in last year.

What's the point of patron day this year I'd like it to pour down 😎 theres so much unfinished and unsafe zones to tour a garden that's not mature plants and not flowering this time of year plus not allowed to photo graph the channel 4 s allegedly finished project for 2023. All that's left for patron day is peacock poo lunch in the wood shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am sure MariA will find some way to incorporate the peacock poo into her platting of lunch service. Although if I remember correctly they didn't have much of a lunch last year - salad with a rolled piece of ham or something? That's so LaLande.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and a perfect name and nom from @Patriciarella & @TorontoGWM .

Morning from a wet and windy Vendee (it's poured all week!) feel sorry for those on holiday. If the shitoo was nearer the puddle might have filled up by now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's early morning here and this is a picture of my puddle today (I call it a loch):
lochtoday.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You think her boobs stay up, because she doesn't know what gravity is and therefore not affected by it?
All I know is if Fanny’s tits were used as an official measurement, defined by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures, the length would grow longer and longer each year! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good morning everyone! Great to start the weekend with an exciting new thread thanks to our infallible @ComtesseRose
The title is hilarious @Patriciarella and @TorontoGWM , just perfect 🤩

Now let me go back to the Women’s World Cup and the second half of the most stressful game where Norway 🇳🇴 is playing favorite Japan 🇯🇵 ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All I know is if Fanny’s tits were used as an official measurement, defined by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures, the length would grow longer and longer each year! 😆
......and the actual mass measurement would decrease exponentially (Alexa: add chicken cutlets to my shopping list) ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But where would that measurement be taken from, the middle of the Earth?

• Haha
The pond is not going to be empty. The whole point of spending all that money on it is to preserve the flora and the fauna. It will be full of both, and that is why, qua habitat, it is costing money to build and survey the plants and animals already living there. Fanny has posted pictures of the rarer plants and animals there from a list given her by the surveyor.
Of course whether or not Jarvis will perform the single most important restoration at Lalande is a separate question. As Davy is a big green, I think he's chosen this as the hill he's going to die on and I think he will win.
I'll say it again.
The pond is not now, never has been, will not be, empty.
Rather than restore a puddle with 300k she could put some money into some wetland plants. There are lots of varieties she could plant to help local fauna an flora and many have flowers and look pretty too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am sure MariA will find some way to incorporate the peacock poo into her platting of lunch service. Although if I remember correctly they didn't have much of a lunch last year - salad with a rolled piece of ham or something? That's so LaLande.

Yes and if Minnie iron apron wasn't there to remind here on finalised numbers for caterers the DAY BEFORE she'd never rolled out of bed until crazed zombie fans where pounding on doors.

Same as every other event she puts on others are expected to do all work.

Reactions: 18

What's the point of patron day this year I'd like it to pour down 😎 theres so much unfinished and unsafe zones to tour a garden that's not mature plants and not flowering this time of year plus not allowed to photo graph the channel 4 s allegedly finished project for 2023. All that's left for patron day is peacock poo lunch in the wood shed.
The chapel garden/ forest edge before they ransacked it.
🤷‍♀️An improvement now?Definitely not. The soft lead up to the forest has been decimated for ever. That stupid Andy Pandy garden is incongruous and out of scale in area and height . Perhaps on patron day they could just dig holes and put their money in some?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.