The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon Days Schedule:

9-10 AM
The Chatelaine will be in the courtyard giving a guided tour of her new carryon.

10-12
Foraging with the Weed Arranger for the flower arrangements for lunch.

12-1
The Pianist/Cook will explain the menu.

1-1:05
Lunch

1:05- 4 PM
Digging out the lake - BYOS - bring your own shovel

4 - 5 PM
Shopping in the Twank’s shop
Lalande patron day 2022 lunch (2).jpg

Lalande patron day 2022.png
Lalande patron day 2022 1.jpeg

Lalande patron day IJ.png
Lalande patron day 2022 SJ.png
lalande patron day 2022 bathroom.jpg
patron party.png

cake (2).png
Potty's prints (2).png

the gang.png

77f01e4d-37ee-4fb3-bacd-61e5fe14d311_text.gif

BJJ ice cream (2).jpg
Brenda Gibbons (2).jpg
Cat.jpeg

dan annalise july 2008.jpg
Chantal (2).jpeg

Percy summer 23 (2).png
FRK summer 2023 (2).jpg

Jason Dubey potty SJ.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Don't worry the patreons are too engaged in the cult to know or care. There is a Facebook comment saying they have done so much this year but you cant see it all as some are for the BBC and some are just day to day repairs. I want to know what drug they are on as the delusion is bonkers
Thanks @ComtesseRose for another thread you legend in your own tattle lifetime. The cult are not ones for detail Fanny is never filming for the BBC it is channel 4

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230805_154102_com.android.chrome.jpg

If I was a patron I'd be expecting something like this on open day especially if she wanted me to open my purse a whole lot more, then getting this
Lalande patron day 2022 lunch (2).jpg
patron party (1).png

• Haha
  • Wow
The chapel garden/ forest edge before they ransacked it.
🤷‍♀️An improvement now?Definitely not. The soft lead up to the forest has been decimated for ever. That stupid Andy Pandy garden is incongruous and out of scale in area and height . Perhaps on patron day they could just dig holes and put their money in some?
She's an absolute moron to have destroyed this. Trying to transplant an English garden in France is stupid, arrogant, and not in keeping with the surroundings. Just buy an English house in England, nitwit. She's literally everyone's white trash cousin who won the lottery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2358346

I can see why support squrriel was so pleased to meet her the first time on vlog without filters itsض quite shocking. She's really turned into aged withered beyond years woman and he seen a very vain hedonistic old woman who would be easier to pick up and hes basically a hobosexually . Dan's right it's more like 50 or 60s. Twenty one years difference come on..
I hope the Patrons remember to tell her that SHE'S the fairest of them all.
1691240517211.png
1691240231417.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you 😘

For anyone living in a high tourist volume area you will understand it's a double edged sword. They arrive in their swarms and it's hoped they will support and spend money in the area they are visiting. Many don't, they bring EVERYTHING they need for their stay with them. Some are respectful and sympathetic to the locals and want to immerse themselves into la France Profonde. But most aren't. They're arseholes and they behave like arseholes.

As for himself and covid, we're vaccined up to the eyeballs so he'll weather the storm. He caught it from a client, so it would appear, and unfortunately he has passed it on to another client. When he's ill he's one of those people who has always got it worse than anyone else! From my perspective it's sounding like a dose of the flu. He still has his sense of smell and his sense of taste and an appetite so I'm thinking that's a positive. He's pissed off about not being able to work as this is THE month for business.

Never mind, we'll soldier on. I have my fluffy new towels and you lovely, wonderful tattlers to keep me amused. And no doubt fanny with commit another of many faux-pas to keep us busy.
Yep tourists a gogo here too. Blocking up SuperU carpark with their caravans and motorhomes, wandering around the supermarket lost and getting in the way. Wet and windy here, beaches have been closed or warnings up because of storms and high tides but still someone has managed to drown at St Hilaire de Riez because they ignored the warnings. Portuguese Man of War jellyfish washed up on the beaches. Supposed to be back to normal next week so they'll all be out on the roads again. Got the second home owners arriving and thinking Mr Spratt has just been sitting on his arse waitng for them and can't understand why he's not available. Or others arranging for him to be at their place to discuss work and it's the mrning they dock in France so aren't even at their place when he arrives! So I feel your pain, just hope he doesn't get covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Will Dan the quarter million followers man aka .25man be allowed at her patreon day?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I want to know what drug they are on as the delusion is bonkers. Yes delusion is an absolute necessity to continue being a supportive or high level patron.

The channel four per series do film each chateau for one project she failed on the swimming pool due to no permit last time. And then we got the pigeon stairs and glued pottery entrance running total of 3 seasons.

What's this coming one making pillow cases? Why they even considering her after so many flops.

Reactions: 20
Yep tourists a gogo here too. Blocking up SuperU carpark with their caravans and motorhomes, wandering around the supermarket lost and getting in the way. Wet and windy here, beaches have been closed or warnings up because of storms and high tides but still someone has managed to drown at St Hilaire de Riez because they ignored the warnings. Portuguese Man of War jellyfish washed up on the beaches. Supposed to be back to normal next week so they'll all be out on the roads again. Got the second home owners arriving and thinking Mr Spratt has just been sitting on his arse waitng for them and can't understand why he's not available. Or others arranging for him to be at their place to discuss work and it's the mrning they dock in France so aren't even at their place when he arrives! So I feel your pain, just hope he doesn't get covid.
I'm just keeping every crossed that the boy and I dodge it! It's definitely on the rise in France. Everyone's let their guard down!
---
Will Dan the quarter million followers man aka .25man be allowed at her patreon day?
He's the star attraction. She'll parade him around like he's something she made and is totally responsible for. Without her he wouldn't be where he is today. Frankly it's time for Danthevanlessman to give fanny the Spanish Archer and kick her into touch. She'll be bad, bad news for him if his numbers continue to ascend!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my goodness I am in shock with the location of the patrons reception. The terrible tables and chairs used to serve the patrons luncheon. If it was a luncheon, was it? Maybe she just served cheap drinks. I don‘t remember ever seeing the video of the patron day if there was one and I missed the absurdity of that reception facility completely. I just can not believe she set tables in the stables, on that stone floor, with those school chairs… It is so repugnant. Those were mostly old ladies, with sandals, maybe some with hills, they could have fallen, twisted ankles or worse. She hasn’t got a clue about hospitality or good services… they pay her a fortune a month and she can not show some appreciation by preparing something pretty. Rent a nice tent, lights, tables and comfortable chairs, and please order a proper cake or two… everything is so miserable, poorly prepared and ugly. I can not imagine the reason why a patron would like to set feet in that dump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
My dearest Hags, Queens, Gays and members of the chateauverse circle witches,

It is my birthday month and I have been gifted (purchased by myself and gifted to myself)
A 4 bedroom house, with 399m2 of gardens.

I can't believe the over thinking where I should settle is over. I will no more be a nomad, going from country to country 🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh my goodness I am in shock with the location of the patrons reception. The terrible tables and chairs used to serve the patrons luncheon. If it was a luncheon, was it? Maybe she just served cheap drinks. I don‘t remember ever seeing the video of the patron day if there was one and I missed the absurdity of that reception facility completely. I just can not believe she set tables in the stables, on that stone floor, with those school chairs… It is so repugnant. Those were mostly old ladies, with sandals and some hills, they could have fallen, twisted ankles or worse. She hasn’t got a clue about hospitality or good services… they pay her a fortune a month and she can not show some appreciation by preparing something pretty. Rent a nice tent, lights, tables and comfortable chairs, and please order a proper cake or two… everything is so miserable, poorly prepared and ugly. I can not imagine the reason why a patron would like to set feet in that dump.
Even Ashtray and Teresa who are as “working class poor as can be” put on a better spread for their patrons and fans.

• Heart
All I know is if Fanny’s tits were used as an official measurement, defined by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures, the length would grow longer and longer each year! 😆
Along withe her nose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dearest Hags, Queens, Gays and members of the chateauverse circle witches,

It is my birthday month and I have been gifted (purchased by myself and gifted to myself)
A 4 bedroom house, with 399m2 of gardens.

I can't believe the over thinking where I should settle is over. I will no more be a nomad, going from country to country 🥳🥳
Congratulations and wishing you all the future happiness in your new home. I can't believe you bought it yourself and didn't want others possibly strangers to buy it for you, can definitely tell you're not cut from the same cloth as Fanny. Enjoy your new pad xxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
......and the actual mass measurement would decrease exponentially (Alexa: add chicken cutlets to my shopping list) ☺
Ive watched her from the beginning when they were fried eggs. Those are definitely Patreon purchased baps

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I want to know what drug they are on as the delusion is bonkers. Yes delusion is an absolute necessity to continue being a supportive or high level patron.

The channel four per series do film each chateau for one project she failed on the swimming pool due to no permit last time. And then we got the pigeon stairs and glued pottery entrance running total of 3 seasons.

What's this coming one making pillow cases? Why they even considering her after so many flops.
If she's not going to do REAL renovation for a tv show that could bring her tons of attention and viewers and more money, she's definitely not going to do it for Patrons. lol
She and Meghan Markle could give a master class on how to ruin, crap on, and destroy, golden opportunities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.