Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello TL aunties and uncles!❤
Baby Potpourri wishes to say HI from the nice big crochet blankie his Texas nanna made for him!
He had a little photoshoot at Central Park near the Alice in Wonderland Statue today after brunch.
He was such a good boy today for not pooping until we got back home!:poop:
His grandpa is still not convinced that he needs a set of fine China, but he is bound to inherit the family ritual Kiddush cup and plate! :D
Thanks for all your warm and positive thoughts.

bb cp1.jpg

Sorry for the derail. Thanks for the new thread, Auntie @ComtesseRose! Now back to Lalande!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

KyBourbon

VIP Member
IMG_5635.jpeg

😡 No, Caroline Gooder, Stephanie’s primary business isn’t the B&B. She collects more money, by far, from Patreon for the Association…which is supposed to be dedicated to the restoration of the farmhouse. $34,000 per month…Tax free money. That’s why people keep asking about the renovations!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Call me a phyllostine, but I personally don't have a problem with polystyrene coving - if it looks exactly the same as the real thing, but it's a fraction of the price and easier to put up; where is the problem?
Blasphemy!!! 😆 Just kidding! I guess it depends if you’re doing “restoration” or “renovation.” I wouldn’t want it if the intention is to restore (meaning putting back in its original form as close as possible, using historical techniques as much as possible or allowed). I could make an exception if weight or something was an issue and polystyrene is selected by an architect or engineer as a good backup option.

My partner and I had an artist paint a “scenic” landscape on our dining room walls. She had also painted a similar design on the walls of the entrance hall in the historic governors mansion. But for that, she was forced to use historic paint that would have been on hand over 200 years ago. She said it was really difficult to use that type of paint and it took a lot longer to complete. She didn’t use that paint for our dining room because we weren’t doing a restoration…and our house might be 60 years old but it isn’t historic. ☺

You can see a little of it in the background here…

IMG_2715.jpeg

Work in progress…

IMG_1587.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
vlog comments:

1 hour ago
Once upon a time there was a Philip. He loved coq. Now he loves what he can get…
2 hours ago
For the love of God, please, NO Barbie themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't anyone have an original thought in their heads!!
a-mimie
5 hours ago
Is Amaury ok? We haven’t seen him for a while. Worried
@stephaniedavis6531
5 hours ago
Living with and in lovliness is what Stephenie's life is all about. I am so glad she shares it with the rest of us.--- Having watched all her videos minus the Patreon ones, I feel like I'm taking a Master's Class in French Culture, History and Decorative Arts. Also, love her recent venture with Oliver, "Travels with my Friend" . Love learning things about Venice and the rest of Italy. Living a life with lovliness is what we should all strive for.
shley-cz1sl
6 hours ago
The Barbie Dream House Bedroom is the bedroom that Dan stayed in while he was living there and still has nightmares about

k65buYkil6ec_-j9nOEbQYHg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@brendagraw3729
3 hours ago
I believe Ma4ie W. Is sleeping in the pink toilet bedroom.
@susiepingleton3614
6 hours ago
The Barbie movie has been rejected here in Texas! We realize it is packed with propaganda! We are mothers and grandmothers who are standing guard! Americans are finally waking up to the Godless Marxists!
7 hours ago
As I sit here watching this Barbie theme video I am now restoring 2 vintage bubble cut Barbies. I am a Barbie collector and it brings me great joy because the restorations let me express my creative side, while the collecting is healing my childhood of some past upset. I do take in orphaned Barbies so they have a loving and caring home!
8 hours ago
Cut down on the wine purchases and buy some new dining chairs -- those are hideous and grubby looking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
dielemon
2 hours ago
So is there any renovations/work going on at the chateau? Im missing that footage in the vlogs lately, its always just about dinners :(
It's frustrating to read comments like this from people who don't understand the seasonal rhythms at Chateau de Lalande! :mad:
I'm glad Caroline Gooder stepped in to say something! Dielemon, educate yourself about SJ's schedule!

Spring - spring cleaning, Easter party, travel to Venice, travel some more, walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon.

Summer - buy more garbage to replace everything thrown out during spring cleaning; walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon, make money out of B&B and overpriced dinners. Make more money from patrons on Patreon Days!

Fall - celebrate PhiPhi's birthday, make Amory pretend he's working on something, make money from Patreon, and spend money on travels, spend more money on plants.

Winter - parties....parties....make money, spend money. South Africa.
-------------------------

Is she just a terrible project manager? Terrible planner? Misappropriated the money?
Seriously, how does SJ justify receiving $36,000 monthly with no work going on? Even Amory's salary is questionable at this point if he gets paid doing nothing. How many times are they going to paint Bon Maman's bathroom just to prove they're working on something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Fanny…
before begging
before phiphi
before cadeau

when the Thermomix ruled the kitchen.
t’was a nicer Lalalande.
There is a saying about money that I believe applies to the little orphan princess Stephanie Jarvis:

MONEY DOESN’T CHANGE YOU;
IT REVEALS WHO
YOU ARE WHEN YOU NO
LONGER HAVE TO BE NICE.

I believe the Stephanie that emerges once the money started rolling in is the true Stephanie. Before the cash started coming in, she had to play nice and be the little orphan princess to get grifted food, clothes, volunteers, vacations, financial help, etc. from the Dump co-owners, “ friends”, volunteers, family members, “boyfriends”, neighbors and contractors, etc.

Receiving loads of money and gifts has only amplified and revealed Stephanfraudie’s true nature of a superficial, greedy, mean, cheap, egotistical, “ legend in her own mind”, deceitful, bullying, cruel, selfish woman who only loves herself. We have seen her screw over countless “ friends”, contractors, family, “ volunteers”, tradespeople, employees, viewers, Patrons, B and B guests, etc., to enrich herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Karma baby!

VIP Member
The expert guy: the surface is 360 meters higher..

SJ: from the center of the earth?

Davy: 😳
The expert guy: 😳
The audience: 😳
Me: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes, Steph! Yes!... They got the precise measurements from Jules Verne himself!

9781466803541.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just as a reminder, this is a list of all the projects Stephanie has mentioned, planned, or been working on at the Heap in the Middle of Nowhere.

This list was originally compiled by @Rory on November 19, 2020…Almost 3 years ago. She’s collected $34,000 x 12 x 3 = $1,224,000 in tax free Patreon Association money alone in that time. Plus YouTube revenue, sponsorships, and B&B revenue.

Interesting to read about all the false promises over the last three years…smoke and mirrors…

Projects List
Renovations ::: restoration
Dated : 19-11-2020

Incomplete at this date
Author ✍ @Rory

Rory
VIP Member
Today at 4:34 AM
Add bookmark
Just doing a La La stocktake, stimulated by some fans' comments and also comments on the zero gain in property value. Also hope some of the frenzied fans read this as a courtesy reminder of the current inhabitable status of the farmhouse.

Current projects:
1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - replacement units
and new/expanded units needed
- gathered funds for this purpose from patron - seems egar to do facade first- claims will be done in winter 2024
1.2 Water pressure? (toilet not flushing)
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially
back corridor
1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back
corridor and kitchen
1.7 Facade falling down - Claims t have sent planning permission to council to move some windows to match the old pre fire façade - allegedly sent in in late spring - waiting updates
1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some
need replacement - currently have old shutters in attic of doom
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and
Owls have to be tolerated due to
protected status.
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable bench
tops for food prep and storage (height and
surface). SJ desired a new fridge and
stove.
2.2 Downstairs Loo ( completed)
2.3 Gites -
a) Natti's needs completion ( waiting on the return of Ian- who seems to have run away), - currently storage for the GAG gift pile
upgrade Nic's & Marquis apartment
b) Gerry's to be built/completed - began on channel 4 - unsure on current status
2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper -
currently half a wall of paper missing
2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors.
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS
3.1 Grand Salon - panelling ( currently waiting on anne marie)
3.2 Winter salon - library shelves
3.3 Petite salon - functioning- however desire
to paint it purple
3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final
curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years)
3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base - Currently crumbling and unstable
3.6 The Chapel - roof done, windows almost
complete, the restoration internally waiting on missing chapel restorer ( last seen months ago)
3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond,
3.8 Marquee salon - current under construction by Anne Marie with panelling - will be shown on channel 4 ( potentially autumn 2022)
3.9 - The LAKE - claims to have 1000 of £ in funds away for this -said has done survey 2/3.

4. PRIVATE AREAS
4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing
room/bathroom - walls, floor, decor
4.2 China Pantry completion, at moment
just concrete floor, incomplete walls ( Waiting on return of Ian)
4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with
junk - talk of turning it into a Billard room

5 - Outdoor space

5.1 Chapel garden completed summer 2022
5.2 - plans for amphitheatre and other gardens on patron video - no defined start date

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Karma baby!

VIP Member
I don’t understand why he went with this option. Wouldn’t it have been better to build a storage building that could’ve been lived in until he could live in a room in the “shell” …..which who knows when that will be…. I am confused by his choices.
Yurts are actually amazing structures, keeping very warm in winter and easily cooled down in summer. They are also removed just as easily as they go up. That’s why they were used since thousands of years ago by nomadic tribes in central Asia.

He didn’t want anything permanent and a yurt is a great temporary option for him.

P.S. no one DARE compare me to no good Caroline Gooder 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

KyBourbon

VIP Member
It's frustrating to read comments like this from people who don't understand the seasonal rhythms at Chateau de Lalande! :mad:
This is where we need Caroline Gooder to come in and say something! Dielemon, educate yourself about SJ's schedule!

Spring - spring cleaning, Easter party, travel to Venice, travel some more, walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon.

Summer - buy more garbage to replace everything thrown out during spring cleaning; walk around the garden, make money off of Patreon, make money out of B&B and overpriced dinners. Make more money from patrons on Patreon Days!

Fall - celebrate PhiPhi's birthday, make Amory pretend he's working on something, make money from Patreon, and spend money on travels, spend more money on plants.

Winter - parties....parties....make money, spend money. South Africa.
Exactly. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tomaz, a volunteer, fixed up the laundry room 3 years ago. He released his “before and after” LaLande laundry room video on August 31, 2020. It looked great…He did a really nice job…for FREE! What the hell is going on, Stephanie? How can a volunteer do this, but you can’t manage to get professionals to work on the rest of your heap?

IMG_5636.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Iolair

VIP Member
I think our dear deluded Fanny got herself into a little legal bother with Mattel.

Originally her vlog title was "Becoming Mattel's First Barbie Chatelaine."
Now take a look at the title change. Yes, it's been edited.
Screenshot_20230802-093220_YouTube~3.jpg

I think what's happened is that by claiming to be "Mattel's First Barbie Chatelaine" she was hoping, in all seriousness, to receive a sponsorship deal from Mattel. Instead, it's backfired, she's been reported, and she's received a "cease and desist" notice from Mattel. They are extremely protective of their name, their branding, and their reputation and I can't see them wanting to be associated with her in any way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Albee

VIP Member
Exactly. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tomaz, a volunteer, fixed up the laundry room 3 years ago. He released his “before and after” LaLande laundry room video on August 31, 2020. It looked great…He did a really nice job…for FREE! What the hell is going on, Stephanie? How can a volunteer do this, but you can’t manage to get professionals to work on the rest of your heap?

View attachment 2346742
I wonder what it looks like today? Probably back to the before photo.

• Haha
  • Heart

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
Hello, Tattlers. I haven't commented here for a while, as nothing has been going anywhere at Fanny's Farmhouse, except hairlines and timelines. I thought I'd highlight a clip from yesterday's Barbie nonsense. SJ has captured another flattering angle of Killip. His head increasingly resembles a light bulb in shape, but not in brightness.

1690800910873.png

I do think SJ enjoys having a battle of wits with Tattle, as we've seen reflected in what she shows in the vlogs in response to what is discussed here. I look forward to seeing more of her cleavage and probably some film of Amaury doing some work, after his little holiday. Also, Stephanie, please take Marie W for a day out somewhere away from the HMN! Leave Killip at home to play with his grandparental photo album.

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
In today’s CD video, emotionally stunted Stephanie Jarvis repeatedly waxes poetic about her love for her Barbie Dream House bedroom, Barbie, and the color pink.

From the CD transcript:

but this appears to be a Barbie bedroom anyway it's just all pink I
hadn't really noticed it quite how pink this room is this is the Barbie Dream
House bedroom oh my little girl dreams are coming true

oh my goodness that is pink I think that pink is a severely underused color in
this Chateau in spite of our bedroom basically being pink.

.She then gushes over the mounds of grifted pink flowers FRK has grifted from the grifted garden and gets angry and declares war on the moles in the English garden. She cannot identify flowers that FRK foraged from the Dump gardens.

Here is where it gets fun.

It is interesting that the cd transcript and subtitles mysteriously OMIT the vast majority (over 90%) of Maria’s scathing comments about Barbie. Hmmmmmm…..Click and listen to Maria’s opinions about Barbie and preference for Bratz dolls. The Barbie obsessed little orphan princess hates that she cannot control Maria. It is fabulous. I love that Maria stays true to herself, It starts with Marie being called kitchen Barbie.

Have you noticed FRK is serving dinner and clearing dinner plates in addition to scrubbing the pizza oven walls while paying room and board? She is supposed to leave the Dump in September according to comments by Stephanie in past videos and Stephanie offering Dan the pink toile nightmare room in September. Is FRK hustling to extend her stay past August?

Fanny was so scared all the blackberries at the Dump wouldn’t be used. Oh, the humanity!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mrsp67

VIP Member
Hey, hey, hey! Good day all! It’s definitely boring in the you Tube world as of late!
I however went to a wedding attended by about 250 people from 15 different states and 3 countries. It was black tie optional. All this to let you know not ONE gentleman had on skinny pants, nail polish nor a broach! And I really only noticed the breast out on a 20 something girl and that wasn’t as obvious as Fannys day dress!! Also nary a solidad diaper bag was seen!

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
dielemon
2 hours ago
So is there any renovations/work going on at the chateau? Im missing that footage in the vlogs lately, its always just about dinners :(
I never post comments on any of the chateauverse videos, I’ve always kept my commentary here. But, I’m glad that people like dielemon, and people on Patreon, are asking these questions. When someone collects money, tax free, under the guise of restoration, there should be accountability. These are fair questions.

dielemon
2 hours ago

• Heart
Reactions: 43