The Chateau Diaries #258 Philip no-nuts would make a wonderful butler, elevated many things in the chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5635.jpeg

šŸ˜” No, Caroline Gooder, Stephanieā€™s primary business isnā€™t the B&B. She collects more money, by far, from Patreon for the Associationā€¦which is supposed to be dedicated to the restoration of the farmhouse. $34,000 per monthā€¦Tax free money. Thatā€™s why people keep asking about the renovations!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Correct, she doesn't have a business!!! She grifts money now as a business. The Shitoo is a glorified adult frat house - summer camp - think ā€¢Meatballs. She has a B&B to pay for the lights to stay on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@stephaniedavis6531
5 hours ago
Living with and in lovliness is what Stephenie's life is all about. I am so glad she shares it with the rest of us.--- Having watched all her videos minus the Patreon ones, I feel like I'm taking a Master's Class in French Culture, History and Decorative Arts. Also, love her recent venture with Oliver, "Travels with my Friend" . Love learning things about Venice and the rest of Italy. Living a life with lovliness is what we should all strive for.

@ComtesseRose - true to your word, you've incorporated not one but both my suggestions, & shows yet another example of your tweaking skills (almost wrote twirking) at adjusting well over 200 titles into manageable bites. You've kept this unruly ship on an even keel with modesty & competence and if you ever need a CV reference you only have to point to Tattle. But seriously thank you for being 'on duty' for so long - remember the one time you were unavailable & we were left flailing...
You are too kind. I just took up the mantle of @MojoDublin and others who have made a thread. I only do it, because I'm here most of the time. LOL.
(I'm addicted to all your hillarious comments!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@Jules100 I remember back in the day following NYC gossip when Jenna Lyons left her husband. Quite a big deal back then. I like her style. I am surprised she is on RHNY I will have to watch where I can (I am in EU) - I won't use Fanny's code for a VPN šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am thinking of joining Jules and those whoā€™ve given up even grudge watching. Itā€™s so utterly beyond boring. I literally cannot be bothered watching it on FF. All that ā€œdarlingā€ bollix between the botoxed to buggery Mme La Cougar and PhiPhi Le/La Combover grifter - ugh šŸ˜‘ . Iā€™m mostly over on the Harry and Meghan threads, a couple so detestable they put Steph-a-me on to a winnersā€™ platform. Like Jules, I say itā€™s only you wonderful thread contributors I lIke to read. Your clever quips and observations are unrivalled.
Love, Life and Laughter seemed so much more interesting to have a laugh about before the unsuitable age difference relationship reveal and the subsequent intergenerational lovefest began. Mr Wedgie has sounded the death knell, revealing the even more boring, dependent side of Jarvis in all her irredeemable dullness. At least previously she had an aura of the strong independent businessperson. Now sheā€™s just another silly bint relying on a dope of a bloke to bolster her.
šŸ§µ šŸ§µ Chateau Diaries is not Love, Life and Laughter it is just bollix between the botoxed to buggery Mme La Cougar and PhiPhi Le/La Combover grifter
---
Whatā€™s hilarious is that in one of Stephanieā€™s latest videos (I canā€™t remember which one..I fast forward through them and can barely stomach what I see), she talks about how much theyā€™ve accomplished at the heap. Gaslighting at its finest! Pure narcissistic behavior. I donā€™t think sheā€™s trying to fail. I think sheā€™s faltering because thereā€™s no way anyone (including SJ) could keep up with the deception and bullshit for 3+ years and not start to feel the effects. My guess is sheā€™ll start to double-down on the smoke and mirrorsā€¦and even more gaslighting.
well she ain't double downing on Snorts is she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
oh it's a civet not an ocelot - but anyways - has anyone ever tried it, I've always wondered what it tastes like. I half expect it to show up on the grift grab.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched latest from Tales from the Chateau Citadelle. Liked and replied to all comments except for those who kindly provided some good suggestions for removing wall coating. Oh dear, another channel getting a bit snarky with the very people who support them. Go figure šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had not seriously thought of this possibility before. Can any of the tattlers with narc knowledge say whether this would be typical narc behaviour?
As long as something/someone is of service to her and feeds the emptiness, she will continue to entertain it/them. When something more titillating comes along or she becomes bored and needs a more exciting source then she will abandon course to pursue that need. Which should come from within for healthy adults.

• Heart
Hoorah the repairs to the terrace are finally underway.
looks perfect! a great chateau job. Done by a cheap british handyman no doubt. Supervised by the squirrel man who is more concerned whether to paint to sky blue or navy blue ( what a impossible choice) whilst the chatelaine is in bed till 3
---
---
Well my favourite tattlers -Tomorrow marks the start of mine and Stephanie's birthday month!! woo woo! ( luckily I don't share the same special day) to celebrate and in the run up of her patron day ( which will be a utter underwhelming event) I propose we post every day -Our favourite pictures of strep ( and squirrel man) and her most egregious lies, scams and events. Lets make her 48th birthday one to remember!

Love always
Mouse Panda šŸ¼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In todayā€™s CD video, emotionally stunted Stephanie Jarvis repeatedly waxes poetic about her love for her Barbie Dream House bedroom, Barbie, and the color pink.

From the CD transcript:

but this appears to be a Barbie bedroom anyway it's just all pink I
hadn't really noticed it quite how pink this room is this is the Barbie Dream
House bedroom oh my little girl dreams are coming true

oh my goodness that is pink I think that pink is a severely underused color in
this Chateau in spite of our bedroom basically being pink.

.She then gushes over the mounds of grifted pink flowers FRK has grifted from the grifted garden and gets angry and declares war on the moles in the English garden. She cannot identify flowers that FRK foraged from the Dump gardens.

Here is where it gets fun.

It is interesting that the cd transcript and subtitles mysteriously OMIT the vast majority (over 90%) of Mariaā€™s scathing comments about Barbie. Hmmmmmmā€¦..Click and listen to Mariaā€™s opinions about Barbie and preference for Bratz dolls. The Barbie obsessed little orphan princess hates that she cannot control Maria. It is fabulous. I love that Maria stays true to herself, It starts with Marie being called kitchen Barbie.

Have you noticed FRK is serving dinner and clearing dinner plates in addition to scrubbing the pizza oven walls while paying room and board? She is supposed to leave the Dump in September according to comments by Stephanie in past videos and Stephanie offering Dan the pink toile nightmare room in September. Is FRK hustling to extend her stay past August?

Fanny was so scared all the blackberries at the Dump wouldnā€™t be used. Oh, the humanity!
Thank you šŸ˜Š @ComtesseRose for the new thread, you are a God amongst heathens ā¤
Thank you @graciemckitten for summing up and cueing that up so I didn't have to watch the entire video. You deserve gold a medal for endurance !šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 16
looks perfect! a great chateau job. Done by a cheap british handyman no doubt. Supervised by the squirrel man who is more concerned whether to paint to sky blue or navy blue ( what a impossible choice) whilst the chatelaine is in bed till 3
---
---
Well my favourite tattlers -Tomorrow marks the start of mine and Stephanie's birthday month!! woo woo! ( luckily I don't share the same special day) to celebrate and in the run up of her patron day ( which will be a utter underwhelming event) I propose we post every day -Our favourite pictures of strep ( and squirrel man) and her most egregious lies, scams and events. Lets make her actual 46th birthday one to remember!

Love always
Mouse Panda šŸ¼
Isnā€™t she going to be 48 this year? I was thinking she was born in 1975?

oh it's a civet not an ocelot - but anyways - has anyone ever tried it, I've always wondered what it tastes like. I half expect it to show up on the grift grab.
eeew no, I have never been tempted to eat or drink something that has been anywhere near a civet's digestive system. I have a pretty low bar as far as food is concerned. I am not fussy and have tried many unusual dishes/drinks in my travels (one of the joys of travel imo), but even if this is deemed to be the Holy Grail of coffee...just eeeew no :poop::ROFLMAO:

ETA: which is really stupid when I think about it, because I am quite prepared to actually eat other animal's digestive systems :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, and when decanted boxed wine is left, it's saved on the shelf... :sick:
That must have oxidised - look at the colour of it! yuck!! That has to be against the hygiene rules for BnB and hotels. Unsafe food storage. Looks like something Ramsey would have seen on his saving restaurant series

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve got some extra time since Iā€™ve given up once and for all on CD & Stephanie. Iā€™ve recently found 90 Day FiancĆ© UK, itā€™s so much better than the US versions. Iā€™m really loving the Real Housewives of NYC with their entirely new cast. Jenna Lyons is my stand out favorite. Hey Jenna, come and be bffā€™s with me & Amanda. Iā€™ve also just watched Nights in Rodanthe for the first time. It was so cheesy and sad. I cried like a baby and loved it.ā¤
So Jules what tea can you spill now that you are out of the Chateau verse?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2346187

šŸ˜” No, Caroline Gooder, Stephanieā€™s primary business isnā€™t the B&B. She collects more money, by far, from Patreon for the Associationā€¦which is supposed to be dedicated to the restoration of the farmhouse. $34,000 per monthā€¦Tax free money. Thatā€™s why people keep asking about the renovations!!!
Oi Gooder....over here
1690814613800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Congrats on 2x vip @Karma baby!

Barbie themed dinner... you can't make this tit up! 4 minutes showing the table, the food, explanation of the food by Maria. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Iā€™ve got some extra time since Iā€™ve given up once and for all on CD & Stephanie. Iā€™ve recently found 90 Day FiancĆ© UK, itā€™s so much better than the US versions. Iā€™m really loving the Real Housewives of NYC with their entirely new cast. Jenna Lyons is my stand out favorite. Hey Jenna, come and be bffā€™s with me & Amanda. Iā€™ve also just watched Nights in Rodanthe for the first time. It was so cheesy and sad. I cried like a baby and loved it.ā¤
Some great suggestions I will have to check them out. I too have been wandering around you tube and found Mr. and Mrs. Adventure, Nikki Delventhal (lives in a van) Peter Santenello ( travels around interviews amazing people around the world) the Weekend with the Amish farmer was amazing---

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.