Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
This morning I listened to it with subtitles on.
You can catch the gist but as you say MsMcKitten it is largely omitted.
In one section a line represents her words in the subtitles.

I don't know how Maria controls her temper.
The reference 'Kitchen Barbie' was a total putdown by one of the guests.
He deserved a good hard kick in the knackers.
He could have said something like 'Chef Barbie' but no . . . it's the demeaning term 'Kitchen Barbie'.
And then dumb arse Philip also makes a disparaging comment across the table about Bratz dolls.
---

And she does it all with a lovely big smile for the camera. :rolleyes:
I believe Thrush's comment about the Bratz dolls was something along the lines of "how many jobs have they had" meaning that Barbie has been referenced in most careers. Well Thrush look in the mirror... how many jobs have you had? What is your career path? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Twat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Fuck me the vile grifting bitch is actually begging for more I am incandescent with impotent rage. She also highlights some sad sap has sent her a painting to auction towards the chapel restoration she is an absolute thief.

• Angry
  • Sick

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
Summer 2050. Join Stephanie and Marie as they tour a small town in France and talk about the latest surveys that will allow her to put the lake back and restore the Chapel. Guys this is exciting!
1691181464193.png

• Haha
  • Heart

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Just as a reminder, this is a list of all the projects Stephanie has mentioned, planned, or been working on at the Heap in the Middle of Nowhere.
Update 2023

1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - (new boilers installed and 3 new fire places added)

1.2 Water pressure? - No recent update - No works done
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout - Re painted some windows with shutters - not started in main part of chateau and bedrooms
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially back corridor - No recent update - no antifungals/ anti mold treatment done
1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back corridor and kitchen - new ceiling in place - unsure if fixed original leak
1.7 Facade falling down - Claims to have sent planning permission to council to move some windows to match the old pre fire façade - allegedly sent in in late spring - waiting updates - Still no update summer 2023
1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some need replacement - currently have old shutters in attic of doom - Some shutters replaced in marque room - not started maintenance on main chateau shutters and windows
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan - Not spoken further about roof issues - no funding in place that we know of
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and Owls have to be tolerated due to protected status.- Mouse infestation probably gone as Maria wouldn't tolerate - No formal pest control visits for kitchen or pantry - Annoying squirrel still in residence unfortunately
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs - gites still in disrepair - no further plans for works at moment

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable benchtops for food prep and storage (height and surface). SJ desired a new fridge and
stove. - New fridge in kitchen? no further work done - daddies titles were created by manor and maker but no plan to renovate. Cuz did some renovations on the back wash area

2.2 Downstairs Loo - Blue downstairs loo and daddies loo completed for ch4
2.3 Gites -
a) Natti's needs completion - Natti and cuz no longer in residence at the dump. Plans for furniture to be used to redo other rooms. No clear timeline for completion
upgrade Nic's & Marquis apartment - not mentioned further -
b) Gerry's to be built/completed - began on channel 4 - unsure on current status - Not currently any works being done
2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper - due to grand salon issues - will have wall removed along side bon -mamon to have new bathroom and walls replaced - updated recently - may start October sometime
2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors. - no update
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS
3.1 Grand Salon - - Celling currently unstable due to bending beam - Plans are to replace beams with metal and remove French celling and remove wall from Bon mama and peacock bedroom to reduce weight on ceiling which will then be rebuilt with new bathroom each- and Anne will then place panneling. All due to start October once guests have left

3.2 Winter salon - library shelves - no update - recently polished floors
3.3 Petite salon - functioning- however desire to paint it purple - not painted and no mention of painting in the near future
3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years) - Recently swapped Dining room and reception room - no new curtains
3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base - Currently crumbling and unstable - initially had plans to renovate - not recently mentioned - waiting on builders
3.6 The Chapel - Update from patreon last week - initially phase 1 - building structure and restoration of some paintings - Strep wanted to limit costs less than 150,00 current quote is 230,000 so remeeting to delay * non essential* works- then Stage 2 planned for later- meeting planned for this week so further update next week on patreon
3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond, - no plans made
3.8 Marquee salon - completed
3.9 - The LAKE - plans to restore 1000 aches and create new wetland - Final *4th* survey done and meeting with Davy and Planning people with captions next patron. - Now waiting to hire labourers for this - No set start date

4. PRIVATE AREAS
4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing - no renovation plans

4.2 China Pantry - no further work on initial china pantry but Nati's office now serves as a china pantry - unclear if original china pantry will be completed someday

4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with junk - talk of turning it into a Billard room ( not recently shown on vlog - no updates) Billard table been renovated ad restored in Marquee room

5 - Outdoor space

5.1 Chapel garden stage 1 completed summer 2022 - stage 2 dug ou but not planted due to expected drought- grand planting in November and need to deweed part of garden

5.2 - plans for amphitheatre - no further plans

5.3 - Pavilion - started by davy and will have fountain - davy now away till novemeber

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Kickintheass

VIP Member
I had not seriously thought of this possibility before. Can any of the tattlers with narc knowledge say whether this would be typical narc behaviour?
I don't think she wants to (and isn't trying to) fail so she can quit, I think she wants to see what is the least she can get away with and still pull in the MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
🧵 🧵 Chateau Diaries is not Love, Life and Laughter it is just bollix between the botoxed to buggery Mme La Cougar and PhiPhi Le/La Combover grifter
---

well she ain't double downing on Snorts is she
CD has gone from “Love, Life and Laughter” to “Lazy, Lifeless and Lechery” 😝 😂 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
He really is wasting his youth ....... and you cannot get that back.
Squirrel looks like a serial killer but he needs to really think about where he will be in 10 years.... Fanny will have flipped him by then.
You would think his parents would have a serious word with him by now!!!!
---

Well..... they have their allergies to think of ! :love: 🐿
I think he does have some hold over Fanny-why else would she gush over his pathetic purchases. That photo album was just plain nasty 55 euros they saw him coming it is worth 10 euros tops. Fanny constantly praises his every move it is just such an odd dynamic between them. I think he maybe quite coercive? I imagine he has been a real problem to his parents and they are just happy to off load the little freak. It is most unusual his almost rabid obsession with his Grandparents but he never mentions his parents apart from when he steals his Mum's trousers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve sworn off CD, but you all made it sound so bad, I had to pause my detox and watch the latest Patreon & CD. The Patreon was definitely worth it because I got this screenshot @ the 26:16 mark. Everything else was just blah, blah, blah…
IMG_7322.jpeg

Although I just watched it 5 minutes ago, I don’t really remember anything special about the last CD. Maybe the preview of Oliver in his pajamas in their shared hotel room? Probably not.

Lately, I’ve been interested in…
Dreaming of a Chateau: Alla & Sergi continue to plug away at their villa, everyday. Gardens, plaster, murals, tile… Although they won’t be done for a while, they will be moving in soon.

Chateau de le Ferte: I hope whatever needs to happen for Carole & Adrian to keep their chateau, happens. If I had a chateau, I would gold it up too, probably even a bit more than Carole.

Tales From Chateau Citadel du Cavalier: Suzy & Rolls uncovered an old chateau window (or two?) in their stairwell. I can’t help but root for them, such nice down to earth people, always trying their best.

Of course, Our French Chateau: Amanda & Lincoln never disappoint. Loved Lincoln dressed up all French, riding a bike, whilst holding a baguette. It might technically now be considered armpit bread, but at least they’re not serving it to unsuspecting guests.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Is everyone ready for the Dump flying monkey brigade to set up shop here in the Tattle forum or amp up their comments in time for the Patron extravaganza instead of cleaning the dirty pizza oven walls and prepping the Dump for visitors?

• Haha
  • Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Everything about that Barbie Dinner was cringeworthy. Snorts, when you casually “undo” a bow tie, the ends are never at 9 and 3 o’clock. That defeats the whole allusion of ‘casual elegance’, you stupid, stupid Prick of Misery.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
@zedblackworth3087
15 minutes ago (edited)
Stephanie you have had well over a million in patreon you still have 30k a month coming in- seriously that is enough you should not be saying you need further fund raising. What about your co owners or putting some of your own money in? You have enough money for lavish travels, Givenchy desks, designer wallpaper but not for structural work. I am glad you are finally promising some actual renovations but come on.
Zed . . . Hell will freeze over before Stephanie or her co owners put some of their own money in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nattie was a staple on the gift grab... and, without a mention she's done? Seems MariEEE will be the only one left once that volunteer leaves. Pity the poor daaaling.
But seriously wtf is up with this Micheal gift sending freak? Imagine the amounts of $$$ He has spent lavishing these presents!! Anyone know who he is? Really annoying with his theatrical words..
Ok lets take a vote.. Who thinks that Fanny and Snorts are really rich Michael who sends just the Perfect gifts that fit parfect and just what they were lusting after.... I do
---
I think Fanny should volunteer to read to.the Elderly or a children's school she loves the sound of her own voice, has to read excerpts from books and all those long drawn out letters from the crazed fans. Snorts must have said "my grandparents". Ten times in this last crap unwrapped.... What is his obsession??? Its like an accident I just can't turn away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Really??? A 3-foot-deep "lake"? :ROFLMAO: 🤨

The story of Lalande in a song....

In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow
In the sha-ha-sha-la-la-la-llow
In the sha-ha, sha-ha-llow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

thatsrich

Can we be realistic about the lake…?

even if permission is granted, what is involved to get to an end point where three is an actual body of water?

massive trees, shrubs and vegetation need to be removed…not an easy task for a digger as its waist deep in mud. It will need more than the small diggers she bought, likely more than Nick The tree man…probably very large machinery. All that debris will need to be trucked out.

then, they need to lay some sort of foundation. She said it was created with a heavy clay base..…no idea how that will work.

then rebuilding the banks. The sluice might need to be repaired. Imagine the damage the big trucks will do to the grounds. Well, that will all need to be repaired. Then, aeration, landscaping, new plantings, the boathouse and the island of course. She’ll need new boats, lighting, and the list goes on.

Have any of the actual costs been determined? Does she have a workplan for when and if the permissions are give? Contractors lined up?

Fanny can barely manage an area a little bigger than my backyard.

much like re-roofing a building of that size, or repairing all the render on the outside, or even a major structural repair involving central living rooms and the rooms above, the lake is a massive project.

Fanny has a hard time coordinating a bathroom (downstairs loo) reno…that took….what….two years?

i hope patrons have very deep projects and patience.

GS is going to cost a lot, even before phiphi’s idea to completely reshape the bedrooms, bathrooms and hallways above it. Paneling will need hundreds of hours to fit, sand, paint and guild. And amaury has gone awol or doesnt want to filmed at all any more.

Fanny wanted an even bigger lake, as it was before, but did she? Its not like we know for sure that she didn't request a smaller pond, because she knows that it will cost a fortune. And if there‘s a fortune to be had, she wants a cut of it.

In 20 years, if these works ever get done, the chateau will likely be worthless, as it may need a new roof by then..and that might cost 2 million for the size of it. Or more major structural work will be needed (see those big cracks running down the side of the building!) and Fanny will be nearing 70. Will Hani Ross, Jason Dubey and the rest of her patrons be around then?

She will have spent the funds on a lake, chapel and paneling with an empty roofless leaking rural farmhouse.…peeling, faded wallpaper, and a bunch of antiques that will go right back to auction to pay for her travel addiction.

on that happy note…Happy Friday!

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
What a perfectly fugly painting of the Chatelaine de Misappropriation! An entire washroom should be wallpapered in this.

IMG_3970.png

• Haha
  • Sick