The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 000 subscriptions Ryan, amazing. I watch for amusement, I quite like Ryan he is "so stupid" in a good way and makes me laugh most vlogs. Wallpaper now stripped
He over explains everything like we are all idiots and he doesn't ever complete or stick at anything at all - I will eat my hat if he ever finishes and actually lives in that apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been pondering Snorts eating dinner at his desk instead of with everyone else. Could he possibly been involved with an online auction and couldn't be away from his computer? I find it very odd that he sequestered himself. I'm sure they want everyone to assume he's editing vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He's talking about his soul leaving his body.... just a funny joke, 🙂
Oh no shade. I was commenting that I was surprised at how difficult it was for me to watch. But also that this instance was recent, not a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been pondering Snorts eating dinner at his desk instead of with everyone else. Could he possibly been involved with an online auction and couldn't be away from his computer? I find it very odd that he sequestered himself. I'm sure they want everyone to assume he's editing vlogs.
I think you are spot on. He is such an entitled little snot, texting at the end of the video that he required more wine. If he was editing, he could just stop editing and go get his own damn wine. Since he could not leave his lady desk, F4F brought him wine and dinner to his bedroom, oops study.
How many times have you ever seen her bring him dinner? He was involved in an online auction of some type.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Been trying to keep up... all i know is everything is theatre. still amazed lala land still has so much money coming in. gardens look like shite in my opinion. I would rather ask Kirsty what she thinks... not davy with his math mind. NOT to mention... I think a Patron would expect a report on whats purported. what a mess.

Reactions: 25
His politics don’t bother me much, I get where he’s coming from. I can accept a liberal/progressive, though I’m personally moderate. Admiration of PhiPhi and Fanny, however, is the eighth deadly sin…🫤
Ross is his own person, but dayum, WHY WHY?!? (Don't get me wrong, I have personally met Hilary and she was actually really quite nice, surprisingly, despite her sketchyness. I have a picture of it- as well as one running with Petraeus- joker was fast, and tried to kill me, and I most certainly would never put those on a wall!! Political views aside, those are NOT the faces I want to look at on my walls!) Meh. But to follow Snorts IS indeed a crime! WHY, Ross, WHY?!? Next time on Shitoo Diaries- Snorts and Fanny make a trip to Emporia, KS, to show Ross how to lay a table and fill the Cross House with tat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Few thoughts on today’s video:

Is Khillip anatomically built like a plastic Ken doll in his nether regions “and that is why he can wear his mother’s tight trousers? Not much to tuck?

Stephanie getting rid of decades of old dresses that no longer fit, she is such a humanitarian. The ones gifted to Marie were generally not flattering. I believe that was an intentional move on F4F’s behalf. They really need to gift Marie some structured undergarments.

Why is Marie, who is paying rent, blasting tit off the walls in the pizza oven room while the Douche Lorde online shops and Stephanfraudie complains that she doesn’t have time for a nice, long, warm bath and book, while filming a paid advertisement for a facial device? Adding insult to injury, Marie has to perform for the camera to provide content for Stephanie Jarvis to make more money?

Stephanie seems rather dismissive or snobbish towards Pavlina’s tea making project. I bet F4F won’t touch a cup of Pavlina’s teas unless it is filmed for the grift videos. Stephanie won’t drink the tea, but sInce it is free, she will serve it to the 3 Patrons that show up next week for the extravaganza.

Why would any sponsor want to pay Stephanie Jarvis, who has told literally hundreds of lies, to gush about how wonderful and transformative their products are? She has 0 credibility. If she opens her mouth, 99% of what she spews are lies? She has also clearly undergone chemical peels, Botox, and has fillers injected in her face. The “ facial” isn’t responsible for any of her embalmed facial look she loves sporting.

F4F could not look more bored when Davy was explaining the pond. I love how she still insists on verbally upgrading the “pond” to a “lake.”

She seemed repulsed by the yellow “ alien” flowers planted in her English garden. Does she ever review any plans before they are implemented? Idiot.

She has now dumped the entire pond project on Davy. She truly is a useless, lazy piece of tit ( as are the other 2 co-owners of the Dump.)

Marie, do not come back to the Dump next year. It is not worth dealing with all the crazy LieLande drama, cheapness, being “monitored” by the Douche Lorde, and being chased around by the little orphan princess and her little pink camera grasped in her man hand paw. You deserve better in life and your friend Amaury probably will be gone by next spring.

Marie is at the point where she has to visibly try to restrain her feelings of disgust, aggravation, and impatience with the gruesome twosome.

Has Amaury fallen in the moat? Where is he?

I love how Nutty is trying to be so low key. Spotting her in a video is like solving a “ Where’s Waldo” puzzle.

F4F is spending tens of thousands of dollars on new dresses, etc. It will be great in a couple more years, when hormones cause her weight to shift and none of the clothes will fit. I guess Khillip or Emmaus will be the beneficiary of the designer clothing at that time. Maybe that is why PhiPhi is so interested in selecting the clothes Fanny purchases.

Stephanie has become so fraudulent and lazy that she doesn’t even bother to pretend they are doing restoration projects at the Dump. She just half asses it through video after video to waste time until her 4 month Christmas/winter vacations begin.

Why does Marie purchase the majority of flowers used in the Dump decorating schemes? Fanny has the most expensive vegetable and flower gardens in rural France but they spend hundreds of dollars a month purchasing flowers from outside the Dump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ross is his own person, but dayum, WHY WHY?!? (Don't get me wrong, I have personally met Hilary and she was actually really quite nice, surprisingly, despite her sketchyness. I have a picture of it- as well as one running with Petraeus- joker was fast, and tried to kill me, and I most certainly would never put those on a wall!! Political views aside, those are NOT the faces I want to look at on my walls!) Meh. But to follow Snorts IS indeed a crime! WHY, Ross, WHY?!? Next time on Shitoo Diaries- Snorts and Fanny make a trip to Emporia, KS, to show Ross how to lay a table and fill the Cross House with tat. 😂
Who is this Ross and Hillary you all speak of? I simply don’t have a clue😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2338813

@thatsrich, here is your Steve / Daddy Spode knockoff tile. Ideally, I’d prefer you to have hundreds manufactured and used for your kitchen backsplash, but coasters for your fancy Christmas wine are ok too. This was my 4,999th TL tile creation, it was very hard with hands, a hedgehog and a sweater, I tried my best with my iPhone photo markup tool. If you look closely, I attempted to also recreate a bit of rising damp on the Lalande background.❤
View attachment 2338817
@Jules100 im so grateful and will use it with pride!
Looking at it closely….is that an armpit or a tuck happening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Comment from today’s CD video:

Eric-kf6dy
7 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie you should consider having a metal sculpture made of one of your father's character drawings to place on the small island in the lake with lighting on it it would be so unique and modern.

Hmmmmmmm…….. which one of pervy daddy Derek’s characters would best represent the Dump on an island in the pond, to be lit up at night? The trouserless man running around, the women showing their baps and punanis playing tennis, or a man carrying a used condom with a woman with her baps out (could be representative of Dump co-owners Sir ChamberPottie and Stephanie)? The tasteless possibilities are endless? What character would you vote for yo be immortalized on the planned dirt mound in the middle of the new pond?

By the time Fanny installs all of her fountains, she will probably have more fountains than her beloved Versailles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
In the words of the Marvelous Mrs Maisel, Tits Up.
Yeah, but Mrs. M has a fabulous wardrobe-- Fanny’s just tits....why even bother getting dressed...wait, this was a special day as she decided to change out of her pj's and robe!
---
Honestly, I don’t think any work will be done the rest of the year. We’re only a few days from August. She’ll want to start getting ready for Christmas around November, and I believe most everyone in France takes vacation in August. So that leaves September and October for any substantive work….and who’s going to do it? No Amaury…no Dan. I think another year has come and gone with not much to show. What will 2024 hold?
Don't forget Patron Days and F's birthday in Aug.-- those both spell no renovations until Sept.
---
Oh gawd! No proper Patron video, more internet problems, naturally! How can it be possible that they need yet another lake survey and another talk through it with Davy? Just more dragging it all out for both the lake and the chapel and a hint that the chapel cost is going up and consequently, there will, no doubt, be more grifting to come. "Things are moving forward rapidly", really, you could have fooled me? I somehow doubt if either project will ever be completed.
As usual, Madame is clad in yet another new dress with a very inappropriate show of cleavage and even more! Fanny is never unpredictable and there's also more banal commentary. Curtis and his husband looked so much better.
I'm waiting for her to add restoring the mill to the list of renovations planned....
---
More like Growing Up Skipper
Haha! My mother was totally against Barbie so we weren't allowed to have them. But one of my friends had Growing Up Skipper. Such a weird doll-- you turned her arm and she "grew" breasts!
---
Why won't Fanny just cave and do her videos topless or pull those saggy puppies out and let them hang out? You know you want to. Just do it, Fanny!!! We dare you!
She's saving this for when she really wants to make it rain....oh wait, she spent save anything.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So Billy has the most subscribers. Dan is second and Fanny is third.
Billy had one viral video at 6M views and another at 1.5m views a third is close at 800k views.
Dan had two viral videos both just over 1 million views
Fanny only had one viral video at 1million views.
But.., surprisingly the Fleuries have come out on top of all of these. The most subs and the most viral videos. Nearly 400k subs, 3 viral videos and another nearly there.
is there anyone else we should add to these quick stats? anyone want to discuss this further? I find it very interesting that the Fleuries have nearly constantly stuck to only a weekly video and have come out tops. Working smart?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think you are spot on. He is such an entitled little snot, texting at the end of the video that he required more wine. If he was editing, he could just stop editing and go get his own damn wine. Since he could not leave his lady desk, F4F brought him wine and dinner to his bedroom, oops study.
How many times have you ever seen her bring him dinner? He was involved in an online auction of some type.
About the wine…Did anyone else catch how Fanny said Snorts was having his “sweet wine” with dinner and Snorts retorted saying it’s Greek wine, not too sweet…and how it’s not a dessert wine, it could be paired with a meal…but then Fanny said, again, it’s a dessert wine. Looked like Fanny was calling out Snorts’ preference for sweet wines…apparently, Snorts’ sophisticated, worldly wine palate is limited to sweet. Since she made a big deal about it, that’s probably the only type of wine he ever drinks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She has a bleeping nerve:

View attachment 2338197
@maryjanekolesar8325
18 minutes ago
So forgive me as I don't want to be insulting but because of the authorities wrongfully making you change the "lake" which has now turned into a wetland that you have to protect, the reinstated lake appears to be a pond!? The main reason I became a Patron was to help reinstate the lake. Galling, sorry.

View attachment 2338198
·
2 replies

View attachment 2338199

@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
It will still be over an acre in size, I think. But yes, there’s a lot about this situation that I find very galling…

View attachment 2338200
@carolinegooder7091
10 minutes ago
Pond is defined by depth. There will also be a natural pond, wetland where the fishery was. Stephanie wanted the island. Wait until it is done, the lake will be beautiful. Have a little faith. View attachment 2338201

Caroline Gooder reminds me of Collin Robinson, an energy sucking vsmpire.....
---
The story of PhiPhi's life: He falls in love with trash too easily! :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Tell the adults at Lalande (if there are any) to not let this cross-dressing man-child go out on his own with cash, card, or be anywhere near a second-hand store!

View attachment 2338255View attachment 2338232
This should be a thread title-- The Story of PhiPhi's Life-- he falls in love with trash to easily!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.