The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Fanny is being injected with Botox I think she is being injected with Teflon because she is totally non stick-why oh why is she getting away with doing absolutely nothing.
---
No freebie wardrobe handouts for Nutti this time, Keeping MariE sweet ready for when she's there on her ownsome.
without doubt Amaury and Natti will not be at the Chateau next year. That will buy her another year of searching for workman and another cry me a river

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tea for the ‘ patriots’ ….just about sums it up!
In her recent flog she was bitching, Fanny that is, about editing and how long it takes to do the subtitling. She doesn't do a very good job for all the hard work she tells is she puts in.
---
I bleeping ate her. She is so full of tit. If I ever saw her in person. I’d punch her in the throat. Then I’d throw her to the ground. And pee on her.
Stand in line...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ross is his own person, but dayum, WHY WHY?!? (Don't get me wrong, I have personally met Hilary and she was actually really quite nice, surprisingly, despite her sketchyness. I have a picture of it- as well as one running with Petraeus- joker was fast, and tried to kill me, and I most certainly would never put those on a wall!! Political views aside, those are NOT the faces I want to look at on my walls!) Meh. But to follow Snorts IS indeed a crime! WHY, Ross, WHY?!? Next time on Shitoo Diaries- Snorts and Fanny make a trip to Emporia, KS, to show Ross how to lay a table and fill the Cross House with tat. 😂
This Ross guy is in Emporia, KS? My mom went to college (haha that sentence is funny to Napoleon Dynamite fans) in Emporia. It’s a shithole. It’s kind of what I imagine the surrounding area of Lalande to look like. I’ll have to check this guy out.

I’m also done with all of Stephanie and CD. I don’t care enough to even watch the episodes that are getting lots of talk here. I like reading here but I don’t have a lot to say anymore. We are enjoying watching Dan. Stephanie definitely got what she was trying to achieve with her past couple of vlogs on Sunday. Both weeks my husband had it queued up and waiting to watch because he thought it was Dan’s vlog since she put Dan on the thumbnail. It really looked like it was Dan’s vlog. He was disappointed when I told him it was actually CD’s and we didn’t have a Dan vlog that night. I have to say that I would have lost money if I had bet on how far Dan has come with his ruin. It’s been a pleasant surprise to watch. The grounds look good now that they are cleared.

Hope everyone is having a good summer! It’s so hot 🥵! It’s supposed to be 108 tomorrow. Good times.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So I just finished a Face Time call with my cousin in Glasgow. I had Tattle up on my computer screen in the background with that screenshot of Fanny and the twins. As we’re finishing the call he asks me who the bint was behind me. I told him, to which he replied “why is she wearing da’s old bawbag on her diddies?!? I almost peed myself!
Haven't heard 'diddies' in years, priceless x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Billy has the most subscribers. Dan is second and Fanny is third.
Billy had one viral video at 6M views and another at 1.5m views a third is close at 800k views.
Dan had two viral videos both just over 1 million views
Fanny only had one viral video at 1million views.
But.., surprisingly the Fleuries have come out on top of all of these. The most subs and the most viral videos. Nearly 400k subs, 3 viral videos and another nearly there.
is there anyone else we should add to these quick stats? anyone want to discuss this further? I find it very interesting that the Fleuries have nearly constantly stuck to only a weekly video and have come out tops. Working smart?
I'm not surprised that the Fleuries are coming out on top. Just quality and skillwise I think they offer the most. The videos are always shot and edited very well, and Anna undoubtedly has a great eye for design. And something I like very much about them compared to the other chateaux is that they work with locals and feel less like rich expats with a castle who never leave their bubble.

Billy and Dan both have clear-defined projects that the viewers can follow. And I think they're charismatic enough in front of the camera (compared to some of the less successful chateaux channels).

And you're forgetting the obvious one: MPK still has more followers than Steph and Dan. Even though he's the least reliable with putting out videos, when he does they're usually well made, and he is very likeable in front of the camera, so people are more likely to give him some slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why won't Fanny just cave and do her videos topless or pull those saggy puppies out and let them hang out? You know you want to. Just do it, Fanny!!! We dare you!
If her Daddy was on tattle I'm sure he would have been the first one to ❤ your post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am soooooooo delighted that 'diddies' have made a comeback. Forget tits, boobs or baps its diddies for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is more that I cannot see Fanny arranging electricity 😍….. to extend that far.
Based on the quality of work she normally has the electrics are probably dodgy as hell. She will just blow the fuses or cause electric fires.

Poor delicate strep will have to deal with mossy's like the rest of us peasants ( with bug spray).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not surprised that the Fleuries are coming out on top. Just quality and skillwise I think they offer the most. The videos are always shot and edited very well, and Anna undoubtedly has a great eye for design. And something I like very much about them compared to the other chateaux is that they work with locals and feel less like rich expats with a castle who never leave their bubble.

Billy and Dan both have clear-defined projects that the viewers can follow. And I think they're charismatic enough in front of the camera (compared to some of the less successful chateaux channels).

And you're forgetting the obvious one: MPK still has more followers than Steph and Dan. Even though he's the least reliable with putting out videos, when he does they're usually well made, and he is very likeable in front of the camera, so people are more likely to give him some slack.
Ah yes MPK. I forgot all about him. 😂 i see he has 2 viral video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Water, electrics, Fanny...what could go wrong 😑 ?
Any chance we can put fanny and Phi Phi on a boat when it goes live. The will have the shock of a lifetime!!

I won't put it past them to have some major disaster with this. Maybe this will bring a end to the whole chateau. Let it burn Let it burn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In her recent flog she was bitching, Fanny that is, about editing and how long it takes to do the subtitling. She doesn't do a very good job for all the hard work she tells is she puts in.
Old flappy breasts is complaining about a non-issue! It's so cheap to have your videos transcribed these days!
Here in the U.S., I use Rev.com (Transcribe Speech to Text | Rev).
They put text to my recorded research videos flawlessly within 24 hours of submitting them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning All, desperately trying to catch up. There’s simply not enough hours in the day lately.
Firstly though,

Thanks @ComtesseRose for Stirling work as per usual.
Congrats to @Lochness Monster and @Patriciarella for name and thread nomination 👌🏻

Secondly, and Apols if already posted, I spotted this IG gem a few days ago.
More bad English and more bullshit. Almost laughable if it wasn’t so criminal. Who did Fanny get to write and post this shite ? Unbelievable 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Based on the quality of work she normally has the electrics are probably dodgy as hell. She will just blow the fuses or cause electric fires.

Poor delicate strep will have to deal with mossy's like the rest of us peasants ( with bug spray).
I do so hope the idiot child is allergic to mossie bites. They won't touch her, pure poison.
---
I imagine lots of fish floating after being electrocuted. Maybe Potts too.
1690538375273.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am sure the same website she uses to "buy" any views, comments, etc can subtitle her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.