The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: If you had a choice to eat lunch/ have a beer with one or some of the Dump crew and wanted to have a pleasant experience, who would you choose to dine with? I think Nick the tree guy would be cool and interesting, Maria could be fun, she is witty, intelligent, and can hold a conversation, Davy would be pleasant and wouldn’t say anything offensive, Pavlina wouldn’t be offensive, Annalise would be nice, Amaury’s parent seem like they would be pleasant lunch companions, Potts could fake his way through a pleasant lunch, Dana would be friendly Kirsty would be nice ( but only without her partner), etc.

I would invite the 2 puffs because they would bring a generous lunch to eat so you wouldn’t have to rely on the Dump prison rations. Of course, dining with Vivienne and her husband would be a no brainer. They are gracious hosts. Ollie can behave himself for a lunch so I think he would be pleasant company. I would be a little hesitant to invite Camille only because she may only allow you to smell the food and send it back without eating it so you wouldn’t become fat.

I’m on the fence as to whether Dan or Amaury would be pleasant lunch company, what do you think?
Would I invite Tess or just her baby doll? I don’t know.
I would eat lunch with Mrs. Shrek as long as she didn’t invite her Steph obsessed hubby to the lunch.
No lunch with Percy because it would be too Weekend at Bernie’s and he shouldn’t be driving anywhere anyways.

If I wanted a pleasant lunch, I would avoid the gruesome twosome, Nuttty ( she would be sullen, uptight, nd make you “broom” the floor fter lunch), Marie, Mummy, Gerry, and Baghead.

I would bring some high quality cat food and feed Ruby and keep him company while he dines. I think he would be a fabulous lunch
companion.

Who would be on your list?
---

I think she does outsource them but lies about it and claims she does it herself.
---

All she has to do is ask Potts, the tech wiz or her specially assigned YouTube consultant. Fanny is lying her ass off as usual. She is so full of tit.
Amaury. After a few freshly rolled ones, he would tell me all. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ross has a vlog, Restoring Ross, where he is renovating a large old house (The Cross House) in Kansas. Hilary is Hilary Clinton, former Secretary of State and Firsy Lady.
Thank Rexy. I will look him up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd be interested to know who everyone thinks will be next up to escape from the crumbling farmhouse! Please react to cast your votes

(y) = Cuz, Nutti and their unconfirmed bun in the oven
:sick: = MariA, chef not so extroardinaire
:ROFLMAO: = Snorts, professional gentleman companion
❤ = MariE, flower arranger
:mad: = Pavlina, what is her job anyway?
😯 = Mummy and Percy, not fit to fly
:( = Fanny, the taxmen finally get her

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
A fiver says it’s Snort’s Special. Though Nasti often posts crap for The Princess. She’s faaaaaaar too busy to deal with this and leaves it to ‘staff’ and/or ‘boyfriend’
Isn’t “social media manager” (inc the the tick-tocking where the posts are both random and badly edited - the latter very much his forte) part of prancing twerp’s very sketchy job description? I vaguely remember SJ chirping something about it.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t “social media manager” (inc the the tick-tocking where the posts are both random and badly edited - the latter very much his forte) part of prancing twerp’s very sketchy job description? I vaguely remember SJ chirping something about it.
I’ll ask Caroline G she’ll know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Question: If you had a choice to eat lunch/ have a beer with one or some of the Dump crew and wanted to have a pleasant experience, who would you choose to dine with? I think Nick the tree guy would be cool and interesting, Maria could be fun, she is witty, intelligent, and can hold a conversation, Davy would be pleasant and wouldn’t say anything offensive, Pavlina wouldn’t be offensive, Annalise would be nice, Amaury’s parent seem like they would be pleasant lunch companions, Potts could fake his way through a pleasant lunch, Dana would be friendly Kirsty would be nice ( but only without her partner), etc.

I would invite the 2 puffs because they would bring a generous lunch to eat so you wouldn’t have to rely on the Dump prison rations. Of course, dining with Vivienne and her husband would be a no brainer. They are gracious hosts. Ollie can behave himself for a lunch so I think he would be pleasant company. I would be a little hesitant to invite Camille only because she may only allow you to smell the food and send it back without eating it so you wouldn’t become fat.

I’m on the fence as to whether Dan or Amaury would be pleasant lunch company, what do you think?
Would I invite Tess or just her baby doll? I don’t know.
I would eat lunch with Mrs. Shrek as long as she didn’t invite her Steph obsessed hubby to the lunch.
No lunch with Percy because it would be too Weekend at Bernie’s and he shouldn’t be driving anywhere anyways.

If I wanted a pleasant lunch, I would avoid the gruesome twosome, Nuttty ( she would be sullen, uptight, nd make you “broom” the floor fter lunch), Marie, Mummy, Gerry, and Baghead.

I would bring some high quality cat food and feed Ruby and keep him company while he dines. I think he would be a fabulous lunch
companion.

Who would be on your list?
---

I think she does outsource them but lies about it and claims she does it herself.
---

All she has to do is ask Potts, the tech wiz or her specially assigned YouTube consultant. Fanny is lying her ass off as usual. She is so full of tit.
I would always choose to have dinner, not to have dinner, I would eat all meals with Killip.
Killip is the perfect company to bring back the body line of your teenage days.
(True, it would be a painful process, but very effective)
Here's an idea for Killip!
Weight loss camp with Killip.
Screenshot_20230715_063536_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One repulsive man… ugly doesn‘t express all. And surely in no time they will be using Patreon money in hair transplant to restore those receding hairlines… those are the only kind of restoration Patrons will see…
---

Soon to be restored via hair transplant with Patreon money…
He needs a whiffle, it’s his only hope
---
I too perceive an enlargement. Were I a betting man, I'd wager on enlargement and a lift. She really has been swinging them around more than usual lately.
Her dresses are too small for her- that’s all

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The other day I gave wrong information here about the prices of Taylor Swift concert in Europe.

I wrongly said my daughter and her friends had paid 200 Euros per VIP ticket, for the concert of TS European Tour in Zurich next year. They actually paid 340 Swiss Francs per ticket, :rolleyes:o_O circa 355 Euros per ticket. They bought what is being called VIP ticket, with some extra benefits like being allowed to go inside one hour earlier and some free merchandise...

The girls were planning to buy the regular ticket but they were sold out. They are hardcore fans and saved for this so I will not judge but it was really expensive and they still have to travel to Switzerland next year.
I participated in two sales: Milan and Vienna!
What a drama!
In the end, I bought three tickets because the children must be accompanied (daughter and niece). The cheapest ones available, if they were not standing and not behind the stage (which the €90 and €120 ones were) were €347 each. And of course you have to add the cost of travel, accommodation and so on.
(In order not to derail, I will add more).
It's easy for Killip! He has no idea how much anything costs and how much someone has to work to earn for travel and tickets.
Screenshot_20230715_063536_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As all us Hags know…. They older you get the less make up you should wear. Especially under and around the eyes.
I'll get the eye lift and still do the cat eyes at 70!

It adds to my resting witch face 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Off topic…. If anyone wants a wholesome channel with no lies, obscene purchases, greed etc etc May I humbly suggest a very small channel that I have discovered called Dundee Africa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish we could have an update on Lincrusta and the chateau wallpaper, that was weeks ago Teabag pitched up in London with his sample.
---
Have any Tattlers bothered to watch this, I switched off 5 seconds in, Ed does my head in.
I suffered through it. It’s tangentially of interest in the chateauverse as Edd failed the electrical inspection and has a bit of work to correct to sell. Suppose they have a buyer but I was so zoned out by his voice I can’t remember. He did say he knew when he did it, he’s made a mistake and would have redo the work. Really Edd?!? Then why not stop at the time and fix it?!? Or did it not matter if it was just your family going to live there?!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I suffered through it. It’s tangentially of interest in the chateauverse as Edd failed the electrical inspection and has a bit of work to correct to sell. Suppose they have a buyer but I was so zoned out by his voice I can’t remember. He did say he knew when he did it, he’s made a mistake and would have redo the work. Really Edd?!? Then why not stop at the time and fix it?!? Or did it not matter if it was just your family going to live there?!?
I watched it as well @Pyke & @MRShavershamsdress . He did start doing some of the work (replacing the circuit breakers), but wasn't able to finish the pool landscape lights (I don't think he had the right transformer, but I, too, started to zone out. LOL!) They are having an issue with mustard algae in the pool and cannot get rid of it- I did write in the comments what worked for us, so hopefully they will see it and order the stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Supposedly Jack Spratt and The Buxom Gilder have taken their Chateau off the market. What is that all about?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Billy has the most subscribers. Dan is second and Fanny is third.
Billy had one viral video at 6M views and another at 1.5m views a third is close at 800k views.
Dan had two viral videos both just over 1 million views
Fanny only had one viral video at 1million views.
But.., surprisingly the Fleuries have come out on top of all of these. The most subs and the most viral videos. Nearly 400k subs, 3 viral videos and another nearly there.
is there anyone else we should add to these quick stats? anyone want to discuss this further? I find it very interesting that the Fleuries have nearly constantly stuck to only a weekly video and have come out tops. Working smart?
I find the popularity stats interesting and think Dan will be ahead in 6 months.
So Billy has the most subscribers. Dan is second and Fanny is third.
Billy had one viral video at 6M views and another at 1.5m views a third is close at 800k views.
Dan had two viral videos both just over 1 million views
Fanny only had one viral video at 1million views.
But.., surprisingly the Fleuries have come out on top of all of these. The most subs and the most viral videos. Nearly 400k subs, 3 viral videos and another nearly there.
is there anyone else we should add to these quick stats? anyone want to discuss this further? I find it very interesting that the Fleuries have nearly constantly stuck to only a weekly video and have come out tops. Working smart?

Reactions: 13
Ross has a vlog, Restoring Ross, where he is renovating a large old house (The Cross House) in Kansas. Hilary is Hilary Clinton, former Secretary of State and Firsy Lady.
I was wondering the same thing. I figured out Hiliary but not Ross, I will check it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd be interested to know who everyone thinks will be next up to escape from the crumbling farmhouse! Please react to cast your votes

(y) = Cuz, Nutti and their unconfirmed bun in the oven
:sick: = MariA, chef not so extroardinaire
:ROFLMAO: = Snorts, professional gentleman companion
❤ = MariE, flower arranger
:mad: = Pavlina, what is her job anyway?
😯 = Mummy and Percy, not fit to fly
:( = Fanny, the taxmen finally get her
Hmm... toughie...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I watched it as well @Pyke & @MRShavershamsdress . He did start doing some of the work (replacing the circuit breakers), but wasn't able to finish the pool landscape lights (I don't think he had the right transformer, but I, too, started to zone out. LOL!) They are having an issue with mustard algae in the pool and cannot get rid of it- I did write in the comments what worked for us, so hopefully they will see it and order the stuff.
I neglected to point out the reason I think it’s tangentially of interest in the chateauverse. Edd, like Dan and the not works at LieLande, have to be inspected and passed for habitation or selling. It’s been mentioned many times on here that there’s a 10 year liability period over those works. Pros are insured for it. Doubtful these DIYers have the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
IMG_3945.png
Destroying a
-
Chateau
One polystyrene piece at a time & calling it a
Restoration. 😂

IMG_3948.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.