The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ComtesseRose I'm th
A little update on Baby Potpourri:
This shot was taken last week. He is three weeks old today and has grown one inch since birth.
We've moved back to our condo, and my parents have been visiting the baby almost every evening.
I asked my dad if he would consider gifting the baby with a plush porcelain dinner set, and my dad was like, WHY WOULD I DO THAT?
When I told him that I know of a 26-year-old dude whose grandparents always gave him crockery when he growing up, my dad retorted:
WHY? DID HIS BALLS NOT DESCEND?

View attachment 2332723

Now back to Lalande!
I TRUST HE HAS A SILVER SPOON THOUGH, M'LORD ?

Your dad may have the answer there 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now, now…we don’t use the word “normal” here. We say Amanda is “chateau conventional.” On the other hand, Fanny is “chateau challenged.” 😁
I just say Stephanie is a dumb witch, and her show is the dumb witch Chronicles. I'll keep the lovely Amanda as normal. So few things are nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks @ComtesseRose for another great thread!
I never thought La Ferté would live there as a family. It always felt they would go back to the UK, but I didn’t think it was going to be that soon.

• Heart
Sometimes a little humor can go a long way for some of us. I don't take any of the chateauverse seriously at all and personally, I'm not out to get anyone. This site is a distraction for me. That's all. Nothing more. I don't wish anyone dead and I don't sit around thinking about it. People that are stupid enough to fall for Fanny deserve what they get in my book. I'll just leave it at that.
You don't think she's a distraction for them just like this is for you? Let's use what power we pretend to have for naming and documenting crimes committed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sweet! ❤

I did a little sleuthing and found this photo @Marquis de Potpourri posted in the hospital while his wife was giving birth…😄

View attachment 2332784

YOU MUST BE CLAIRVOYANT BECAUSE THIS IS A NEAR-ACCURATE DEPICTION OF WHAT HAPPENED!

My wife was in labor for 24 hours. I tried to be with her the whole time. Halfway through, my SIL and MIL (bless their hearts), who had already been staying with us for four days, called and asked if they could come to the hospital. I told them yes, and asked if they could bring me some lunch. They showed up with a box of artichoke pizza and some arancini! I was so hungry I had four slices in the waiting room. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched Billy's vlog from last night; have also read all the speculation regarding MP's whereabouts and I'm finding I just don't give a toss.

But I do have a few thoughts on Billy himself... in his latest, he says, "Gwen's been nagging me..." and "I've got to keep Gwen happy..." and that's rubbed me the wrong way. If my hubs said that about me in a vlog with the potential of being watched by everyone on the planet, I'd have his freaking balls. It's tantamount to saying 'my partner is a whinging witch.' Gotta keep the Bank of Gwen happy? Stfu Billy and treat your partner with respect.
Anyone know if Patreon can be manipulated? Billy's only getting 2K/mth... seems too little considering the following he has. He was showing all his bills the other day, saying how stressed he is with both projects... etc... With Dan at $10K is Billy really only at $2K?

• Wow
Sounds like the real France I like to think about, instead of that royalist bullshit. (Actually, thinking about Louis IX, kings' ability to build monuments to their own power the human spirit, and Sainte Chapelle, chapel of God is Beauty and Abbot Suger's theory of light....still....It's not Jarvis' actually racist Disney version of France).
He deffo would be chipping his nail polish.
What do you think of as the real France?

View attachment 2332800
---

Glad to think Baby Rri's cradle is surrounded by the good fairies of hilarity. Good one.
Because all of my French teachers and professor’s were actually French, the first thing I think of is rural food culture. In most cases lessons began with the language of food; growing, harvesting, preparing and serving it. Definitely not the Parisien food culture as they were all from the countryside. It stuck me then, as now, that the relationship between food and citizenry was far healthier than here in the USA.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
you had me at the first half, i'm not gonna lie 🤣

It wouldn't surprise me though. MPK's editing and filming from different angles is nice!
I don't think Michael had anything going on to keep Alex occupied.. It was probably mutual.. There's no reason why Alex couldn't work with both of them if Michael had anything going on, dragging around with Billy and watching him scrape a ceiling.. wtf... that is NOT content!

Reactions: 14
Sounds like the real France I like to think about, instead of that royalist bullshit. (Actually, thinking about Louis IX, kings' ability to build monuments to their own power the human spirit, and Sainte Chapelle, chapel of God is Beauty and Abbot Suger's theory of light....still....It's not Jarvis' actually racist Disney version of France).
He deffo would be chipping his nail polish.
What do you think of as the real France?

View attachment 2332800
---

Glad to think Baby Rri's cradle is surrounded by the good fairies of hilarity. Good one.
I'm in the rural part, so for me this is it. Surrounded by farms, fields, forests and a few windmills. The livestock bred is mainly beef cattle, chickens and ducks. Wonderful local produce. The main crops this year are mais and sunflowers. I drive past sunflower fields on my way to work everyday. I'm only an hour from the coast and some fantastic sandy beaches.All the people in our little hamlet are lovely and we've known them for over 20 years. I know that we could go to any neighbour if we had a problem and they woulld drop everything to help. It's just a real sense of community, no one out to impress, just working to live and enjoy life. I belong here now the UK just feels foreign to me, I'm not on the same wave length anymore. Who would want to leave this and go back to living just off the M25, not me. Those missfits at the Chateau by closing themselves off, miss out on so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone recommended The Hidden House Ireland which I binge watched to catch up.. omg those poor people, it's gone from lousy to dire! House is on swamp land, car in garage, no food left... dog keeps bleeping off... She's got a permanent smile on though...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Because all of my French teachers and professor’s were actually French, the first thing I think of is rural food culture. In most cases lessons began with the language of food; growing, harvesting, preparing and serving it. Definitely not the Parisien food culture as they were all from the countryside. It stuck me then, as now, that the relationship between food and citizenry was far healthier than here in the USA.
I don't know how much the food culture forms the lives of people in the country. But I bet it's huge. Encouraged by Graham Robb's Discovery of France I've been sort of on a lost village tour (Celestine, Village in the Vaucluse, Anthony Peregrine's accounts of Alain-Fournier country in the Berry) of France, where villages were literally unmapped until the 20th century. Semi-troglodyte life around the fireplace during winter in Celestine's village, where as usual there was little to eat but chestnut flour, little to keep warm with but the cows ruminating in the stable across the room, and plenty of stories about wolves and imprisoned princesses to tell.
This all ended, according to the Vaucluse guy, when TV came to the town in 1963, and the outdoor boules games, evening paseo, social group meetings all disappeared over night and everyone stayed home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think Michael had anything going on to keep Alex occupied.. It was probably mutual.. There's no reason why Alex couldn't work with both of them if Michael had anything going on, dragging around with Billy and watching him scrape a ceiling.. wtf... that is NOT content!
He had the wallpaper saga going and the greenhouse, and now that Alex was there they would also tackle the room next to the ballroom.

So with these promises, where is he. Alex is there, but MPK isn't.

Maybe we should take bets on when he put out a flog again? It's been 5/6 weeks I think in another 4 weeks, mpk will reappear like nothing has happened and pick up where he has left.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know if Patreon can be manipulated? Billy's only getting 2K/mth... seems too little considering the following he has. He was showing all his bills the other day, saying how stressed he is with both projects... etc... With Dan at $10K is Billy really only at $2K?
No, Patreon numbers cannot be manually changed. Billy only has 227 patrons, probably most of them the lowest level. $2000 is accurate.

• Wow
He had the wallpaper saga going and the greenhouse, and now that Alex was there they would also tackle the room next to the ballroom.

So with these promises, where is he. Alex is there, but MPK isn't.

Maybe we should take bets on when he put out a flog again? It's been 5/6 weeks I think in another 4 weeks, mpk will reappear like nothing has happened and pick up where he has left.
He has most definitely gone out for Spanish kebabs. He’ll be back after Labour Day or when the money runs out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Clear the way.....I'm gonna be sick! :sick:

Chateau St.Germain des Prés is NOT the ideal place to exhibit art. The colors and the different wallpapers make rooms way too busy to display various paintings.
Take notes next time you go to a museum, Shrek! Check the color of the walls...

It would have been much better to show the various works outside...in nature...under a tree or something.

Quick curtsy to @ComtesseRose for the new thread before dashing to les WC...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
IMG_3933.png

Art is whatever you can get away with. However, you cannot get away with hanging modern art on awful wallpaper like that! Shame on Shrek.

IMG_3932.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No, Patreon numbers cannot be manually changed. Billy only has 227 patrons, probably most of them the lowest level. $2000 is accurate.
actually less than 2,000 in US and Europe.
When I log into Patreon it shows $1,493 a month (US)
That's 1,318.49 Euros
1,129.85 GBP

I don't watch them, so don't really get the appeal, but I wonder how many people wouldn't support him through Patreon, knowing that his partner is a millionaire heiress?

How many people would have supported any of these people if they knew back then what they know today?
---
View attachment 2333193
Art is whatever you can get away with. However, you cannot get away with hanging modern art on awful wallpaper like that! Shame on Shrek.

View attachment 2333168
Not to mention, that furniture is HIDEOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.