The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t just lost Beatrix Potterick. Gwen has lost weight. Looking good. Hubby Belly needs to take inspiration.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe Lady Bountiful hadn't even filled up that basket with blackberries visiting Dan & knowing the kids would be there, after showing she had a glut of them at home. And bc I hold Philip in great consideration I went back twice to watch if it was him who had eaten them under the table.🤔
And the scrawny meat the last time she brought for the bbq after Dan had joked he'd bought fillet steaks for Nick & the 'workforce' ? However he must know what to expect by now & what's lacking on the food front they make up by mutual back-patting for views.
I don't think she knew, she said 'four of us'... I'm sure she's more disappointed in kids being there than you are in her measly fruit offering...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Dan’s home derelict enough, though? 🤔 😄
According to Collins dictionary... yes!

I love that in an example of the use of the word, it says 'the body was found dumped in a derelict warehouse'
🤣🤣🤣
They could be talking about either tit'o and any of the cast!
🤣🤣🤣
---
Bet you she wore that skirt ensemble with some god awful 80s throwback heels. Even a black vest top would look nice with the skirt. The blouse belongs with jeans or a dark plain skirt with boots, a bit Camarguais.
So I can report, after a sneaky peeky perusal of Souleiado website, how much this ensemble cost...

I would like to point out that not one single item was in the sale and Souleiado do not give in store discounts so don't lie fanny.

Skirt 399€
Chemise 159€
Belt 69€

That's a whopping 627€ for the 3 pieces and I bet, a pound to a penny, she didn't stop at the 3 pieces. Probably a nice round 1000€, keep an eye out for Thrush sporting a Souleiado chemise... Not a single item, not even the belt, was at her ceiling price of £/$/€50. She could have bought a dress for 299€ and called it a day. Also note that Souleiado style the individual pieces with a plain top or bottom.

I whizzed through grabeaux because I wanted to see the clothes. She looked dreadful. As many have stated here, yellow is not her colour. With her hair severely scraped back and her eyebrows meeting her hairline in mock surprise she does herself no favours. For all his faults MPK styled her and did her makeup to a professional level.

For any patreons reading here and thinking 'oh we don't mind what steffi spends our money on'... enjoy the renovation of fanny because that is the only renovation you are going to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Gwen is looking great.
She does look great! Honestly, where would the Pethericks be without her? Especially Michael? That’s what’s so frustrating to me about MPK. If it weren’t for Gwen, he’d probably be back in the UK hopping from one job to the next. Living paycheck to paycheck in a small apartment…on the other verge of eviction. Relying on his charm to get out of a bind…and to get a ride somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Gosh. Saw on IG where Jules is bailing out of their vlogcast and I'm heartbroken. I'm sure there is some tea but I've been very ill so I don't know if I'm up for a read through the threads. Literally everything drains me to the floor rn. I'll peek around to see if I can get the jist but you guys were doing absolutely stellar work and I so enjoyed you on there Jules. Missed everyone and I hope you're having a much better summer than I'M HAVING.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
According to Collins dictionary... yes!

I love that in an example of the use of the word, it says 'the body was found dumped in a derelict warehouse'
🤣🤣🤣
They could be talking about either tit'o and any of the cast!
🤣🤣🤣
---

So I can report, after a sneaky peeky perusal of Souleiado website, how much this ensemble cost...

I would like to point out that not one single item was in the sale and Souleiado do not give in store discounts so don't lie fanny.

Skirt 399€
Chemise 159€
Belt 69€

That's a whopping 627€ for the 3 pieces and I bet, a pound to a penny, she didn't stop at the 3 pieces. Probably a nice round 1000€, keep an eye out for Thrush sporting a Souleiado chemise... Not a single item, not even the belt, was at her ceiling price of £/$/€50. She could have bought a dress for 299€ and called it a day. Also note that Souleiado style the individual pieces with a plain top or bottom.

I whizzed through grabeaux because I wanted to see the clothes. She looked dreadful. As many have stated here, yellow is not her colour. With her hair severely scraped back and her eyebrows meeting her hairline in mock surprise she does herself no favours. For all his faults MPK styled her and did her makeup to a professional level.

For any patreons reading here and thinking 'oh we don't mind what steffi spends our money on'... enjoy the renovation of fanny because that is the only renovation you are going to see.
He's bound to have got a shirt, no question, she could then call him her Petit Gardian. I've still been trying to track down the recent flowery puff sleeve dress. Give it a little longer and I'm sure an Erdem piece will surface, as we know she has a penchant for that brand too.
---
Oh Gosh. Saw on IG where Jules is bailing out of their vlogcast and I'm heartbroken. I'm sure there is some tea but I've been very ill so I don't know if I'm up for a read through the threads. Literally everything drains me to the floor rn. I'll peek around to see if I can get the jist but you guys were doing absolutely stellar work and I so enjoyed you on there Jules. Missed everyone and I hope you're having a much better summer than I'M HAVING.
Poor you, hope you're on the mend xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Spoiler (maybe?). My bet is that Dan will be appearing in C4's "My Dream Derelict Home in The Sun", Season 2. Season 1 features Chateau DIY at Lalacelle
He is definitely going to be on help I bought a village

He's bound to have got a shirt, no question, she could then call him her Petit Gardian. I've still been trying to track down the recent flowery puff sleeve dress. Give it a little longer and I'm sure an Erdem piece will surface, as we know she has a penchant for that brand too.
---

Poor you, hope you're on the mend xxx
Thank you, love. I'm passed my goal weight and into my Eugenia Cooney (don't look her up I beg you) era. But feeling better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Chateau La Ferte people are not in an urgent need to sell as it can take awhile for the right buyer for the property. La Lominie (spelling?) of Ashley & Johnny is still for sale.
I'm. Not surprised. Must be a small niche market if Chateau buyers that like Johnnie's guided mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FF through the cadeau crap I realised that SJ has a matching Souleiado belt with the skirt and shirt ensemble.

She has a shopping addiction, she cannot go a day without buying (if not in person then online).
Years ago in Economics class I learned of the "Marginal propensity to consume". SJ missed that class.
The funny thing is Fanny could hide her addiction and not wear the stuff she recently showed on her Vlog , but I think she finds great pleasure in flaunting it in front of everyone, not talking about it after, but desperately wanting to show off what she spent money on. sick twisted woman there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That last interview you guys had with the American. She sliced thru Stephanie without even trying. She gave the impression (to me at least) that she found it distasteful and ridiculous that she would have to rely on OTHER PEOPLE to give her and her family a lifestyle and a family home. That just says every last thing. Stephanie and most of those owners are nee'r do wells. People who always had ideas they deserved much in life without working for it. That others should be happy to pay for them to have it. The eternal mummy and daddy. I'm with her. I don't want to have exhaustive conversations about why I don't want to fix something or why I chose a tile. If we can't pay our own way then I wouldn't want it. Seems most of the Americans who buy Chateau's have this spirit. Jules I hope this wasn't a conflict with the other hosts. I can't see anything that would jeopardize your life so I don't get it. I hope they'll be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you, love. I'm passed my goal weight and into my Eugenia Cooney (don't look her up I beg you) era. But feeling better.
I already know who she is, so don't worry. Keep on going onwards and upwards, you'll get there bisous x

• Heart
Happy Birthday @AndAnotherName the last thread closed as I was sleeping- to answer your question about the gift grab- In true Fanny fashion she said she would end the gift grab at the end of the year------but--- she is only going to show gifts that she received up until June---- which means she has a 6-7 month back log of gifts.... ALSO she did not say stop sending them--- just that she will no longer be showing her opening them in 2024--- so still a long way to go for her to open crappy stuff no one else wants- to go to the dumpster ( I doubt they take anything to the charity shop) the empty rooms must be bursting with crap- a hoarders delight--- Good job all you people supporting her addiction, while you clean out your houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FF through the cadeau crap I realised that SJ has a matching Souleiado belt with the skirt and shirt ensemble.

She has a shopping addiction, she cannot go a day without buying (if not in person then online).
Years ago in Economics class I learned of the "Marginal propensity to consume". SJ missed that class.
Trying to think of how to characterize SJ's style of dress.
I'll start with Eurotrash. There's a seedy beachside and OTT Sloane vibe (faux leopard calfskin shoes on safari), with folkloric peasant (Souleido) allusions that's gross.
She manages to avoid French chic and British eccentricity at their best, indeed any influences thereof (well-cared-for Carine Roitfeld bed head, well-tied scarf, a hot closed high heeled shoe, anything truly widows-of-Culloden-era Alexander McQueen). She may be going for Italian chic, where Beatrice Borromeo is the avatar. Even Borromeo is flacking for Dior now. Notably not a fake tan Italian designer.
Nope. Hasn't got it. It really is the magpie ho look of someone with no fixed address. And not nearly enough money for the watermark Marella Agnelli style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Birthday @AndAnotherName the last thread closed as I was sleeping- to answer your question about the gift grab- In true Fanny fashion she said she would end the gift grab at the end of the year------but--- she is only going to show gifts that she received up until June---- which means she has a 6-7 month back log of gifts.... ALSO she did not say stop sending them--- just that she will no longer be showing her opening them in 2024--- so still a long way to go for her to open crappy stuff no one else wants- to go to the dumpster ( I doubt they take anything to the charity shop) the empty rooms must be bursting with crap- a hoarders delight--- Good job all you people supporting her addiction, while you clean out your houses.
In other words, she'll just lie about all new purchases and claim they were from the gift grab without have to stage it for a camera lol

Reactions: 20
Jules I hope this wasn't a conflict with the other hosts. I can't see anything that would jeopardize your life so I don't get it. I hope they'll be back.
They will be back in September according to this announcement, and Julie's departure is mentioned in the comments below the video if you watch it on youtube:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
1690294175908.png

Yes it seems funny and sudden as I believe carol was talking bout her mum joing them eventually at chateau to live.

They never started in e beggars and didn't seem short of dosh. Selling his sports car recently my have been an indicator of something though.

Perhaps they where waiting for floor to finish and get something in a less of state after cashing up. They always were working to state of exhaustion so wish this for them better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.