The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Billy offered Alex a better pay and stole Alex from MPK? T
According to my sources, Michael and Alex had creative differences in the way they shot and edited the videos, so they stopped working together.
And since Alex was already there, Billy started using him for his videos instead of letting him go.

Don’t forget your grain of salt. ,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They will be back in September according to this announcement, and Julie's departure is mentioned in the comments below the video if you watch it on youtube:
Yeah I saw the "official" statement. Thanks
---
According to my sources, Michael and Alex had creative differences in the way they shot and edited the videos, so they stopped working together.
And since Alex was already there, Billy started using him for his videos instead of letting him go.

MP seems to get off on not having his tit together. He's exhausting

Reactions: 12
She does look great! Honestly, where would the Pethericks be without her? Especially Michael? That’s what’s so frustrating to me about MPK. If it weren’t for Gwen, he’d probably be back in the UK hopping from one job to the next. Living paycheck to paycheck in a small apartment…on the other verge of eviction. Relying on his charm to get out of a bind…and to get a ride somewhere.
Didn't he pass his driving test at last? Maybe he has gone on an extended road trip to Spain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

In other words they slept together and… 😆
---
Girl is the French banker that Belly’s
Whole family depends upon to
Enable their
Need to not have paying jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched Billy's vlog from last night; have also read all the speculation regarding MP's whereabouts and I'm finding I just don't give a toss.

But I do have a few thoughts on Billy himself... in his latest, he says, "Gwen's been nagging me..." and "I've got to keep Gwen happy..." and that's rubbed me the wrong way. If my hubs said that about me in a vlog with the potential of being watched by everyone on the planet, I'd have his freaking balls. It's tantamount to saying 'my partner is a whinging witch.' Gotta keep the Bank of Gwen happy? Stfu Billy and treat your partner with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't he pass his driving test at last? Maybe he has gone on an extended road trip to Spain?
I wouldn't be surprised. Living in such close proximity to family can be a blessing and a curse. They have all seemed to be very patient and supportive of his struggles to make a go of the opportunities he has had in the past, but he must feel that he is constantly under the spotlight. Maybe he just needs to get away from time to time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just watched Billy's vlog from last night; have also read all the speculation regarding MP's whereabouts and I'm finding I just don't give a toss.

But I do have a few thoughts on Billy himself... in his latest, he says, "Gwen's been nagging me..." and "I've got to keep Gwen happy..." and that's rubbed me the wrong way. If my hubs said that about me in a vlog with the potential of being watched by everyone on the planet, I'd have his freaking balls. It's tantamount to saying 'my partner is a whinging witch.' Gotta keep the Bank of Gwen happy? Stfu Billy and treat your partner with respect.
I agree, Billy better watch himself or he will end up with a lot of time helping sans Angelina Phillip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Billy strikes me as someone who’s beginning to chafe at what they see as restraints. The asides and faux humor don’t bode well. Also, I think Michael might be away in some sort of medical setting for his mental health. No idea why I think that, but it’s just something the Universe is whispering to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh Gosh. Saw on IG where Jules is bailing out of their vlogcast and I'm heartbroken. I'm sure there is some tea but I've been very ill so I don't know if I'm up for a read through the threads. Literally everything drains me to the floor rn. I'll peek around to see if I can get the jist but you guys were doing absolutely stellar work and I so enjoyed you on there Jules. Missed everyone and I hope you're having a much better summer than I'M HAVING.
img-rIY2UVrk-large.jpg

Thinking of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's probably got enough outfits to wear a different one each day of the year - seriously. At this stage, I would add that her need to buy endless quantities of expensive stuff to wear is not just questionable in terms of whose money she is spending or the fact that she is so acquisitive and materialistic. To have as much as she has, when so many, all over the world, are starving; homeless, etc., is just contemptible. The hyper greed just confirms what a despicable human being she is. Chateau Diaries not only changed her wealth, it also changed her into someone purely concerned about her appearance. Remember the photos in the early days of the chateau with Daddy when she looked dowdy and sad. She had dreams of being a princess but hadn't really achieved that. As soon as the money flowed in, she had an audience and that's why she dresses up. She has to present herself in different outfits all the time. It's all for the vlogs and the adulation. She has a very serious problem but, despite her education, she cannot see how much all that confirms how obnoxious and unethical she really is and oblivious to the needs of others.

As for that gift grab, the woman was certainly having a major de-clutter and just wanted the publicity. These "donors" are just as despicable as she is, the cost of postage alone could have could have provided food for several families.
I'd be interested to know from our Frenchies what the top actual social problems in rural Indre-et-Loire are where Lalande is located, and what the best local charities addressing those questions would be.
Jarvis needs to support France. I remember thinking during a recent domestic violence/lockdown crisis in La France Profonde, this is what Jarvis needs to be giving her money to.
If feeding the hungry is one's priority, who would that be in Indre-sur-Loire? Is it the pressing local issue? Catholic charities are not always the best ones as the Irish orphanages, and American pedophiles, have taught us. I check every one I give to through Charity Navigator. What first springs to mind is not always helpful -- for example, clothing and supplies during disasters impose huge storage/cargo costs when what is needed is potable water to avoid cholera and triage supplies on site. Charity Navigator every year names its top 10 charities and Direct Relief is usually number one (not Red Cross or United Way or Oxfam, NB, never found among the top-rated.)
I'll shut up now. Elmo's rebranding of Twitter as X is the last straw. I have to find another platform, yikes.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's bound to have got a shirt, no question, she could then call him her Petit Gardian. I've still been trying to track down the recent flowery puff sleeve dress. Give it a little longer and I'm sure an Erdem piece will surface, as we know she has a penchant for that brand too.
---

Poor you, hope you're on the mend xxx
I believe someone here suggested that fanny had had a recent shopping spree at Anthropolgie. After a quick shufty in their sale frocks I see there is nothing that fanny would go for at her ceiling price of £/€/$50. But I also see at lot of frocks that she would go for and maybe already has.

Thrush as a Camargue Gardian😂😂😂 Have you seen those guys at work? Tough as old boots and rough n' ready to go, check them out @HalcyonOrganic . Thrush would be worrying about chipping his nail polish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's my reply to HalyconOrganic's question from the last thread: "Wait, you’re in Oregon? Do you know who else is from there?"
Yes, about 4.26 million other people. I know about 6 of them. And no, not the one you're thinking of. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not to derail but I thought of you all when I started watching Stanley Tucci's Searching for Italy. There are two seasons. It's a documentary/love letter to Italy highlighting the food and people of each region. Really well done. (Except for his left wing politics which he can duck himself for). HOnestly I'd love to get thru anything just once without knowing a persons politics. Truly. Anway,
I keep thinking how warm it is without of all of Fannies flaying, big crazy eyes and faffing around for attention. Highly recommend on a rainy day. I stream from Amazon but I think it's on a few platforms now. The whole time he was in Venice I was thinking she's probably not seen HALF of the stuff he highlighted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That last interview you guys had with the American. She sliced thru Stephanie without even trying. She gave the impression (to me at least) that she found it distasteful and ridiculous that she would have to rely on OTHER PEOPLE to give her and her family a lifestyle and a family home. That just says every last thing. Stephanie and most of those owners are nee'r do wells. People who always had ideas they deserved much in life without working for it. That others should be happy to pay for them to have it. The eternal mummy and daddy. I'm with her. I don't want to have exhaustive conversations about why I don't want to fix something or why I chose a tile. If we can't pay our own way then I wouldn't want it. Seems most of the Americans who buy Chateau's have this spirit. Jules I hope this wasn't a conflict with the other hosts. I can't see anything that would jeopardize your life so I don't get it. I hope they'll be back.
Amanda - and she's a class act! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Here's my reply to HalyconOrganic's question from the last thread: "Wait, you’re in Oregon? Do you know who else is from there?"
Yes, about 4.26 million other people. I know about 6 of them. And no, not the one you're thinking of. 🤣
My aunt and cousine now live in Oregan. When my uncle upheaved them from Cali, I believe he bought half the state with the proceeds 😆 Then he popped his clogs and left them to it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not to derail but I thought of you all when I started watching Stanley Tucci's Searching for Italy. There are two seasons. It's a documentary/love letter to Italy highlighting the food and people of each region. Really well done. (Except for his left wing politics which he can duck himself for). HOnestly I'd love to get thru anything just once without knowing a persons politics. Truly. Anway,
I keep thinking how warm it is without of all of Fannies flaying, big crazy eyes and faffing around for attention. Highly recommend on a rainy day. I stream from Amazon but I think it's on a few platforms now. The whole time he was in Venice I was thinking she's probably not seen HALF of the stuff he highlighted.
I guess we know your politics. 🤣

P.S. I love Stanley Tucci and don't mind his politics. Now you know mine too. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I believe someone here suggested that fanny had had a recent shopping spree at Anthropolgie. After a quick shufty in their sale frocks I see there is nothing that fanny would go for at her ceiling price of £/€/$50. But I also see at lot of frocks that she would go for and maybe already has.

Thrush as a Camargue Gardian😂😂😂 Have you seen those guys at work? Tough as old boots and rough n' ready to go, check them out @HalcyonOrganic . Thrush would be worrying about chipping his nail polish.
I have, we had a holiday that way a few years back. It was fiesta week at Aigues-Mortes when we were there and they rode through the streets with the wild horses. Could you imagine him on horseback rounding up the bulls on the marshes, imagine the terror on his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.