Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
In the past month I have answered at least 3000 emails, had 60 meetings, did 8 trainings, draw up a plan, visited 3 countries.

She prefilmed her video's for the channel fucking up with my friend they don't count, did 12 video's patreon and yt. Filming for diy, isn't work she get's in while they film and get's out. It's Annmarie who does the work and she makes appearances.
The heating is done by Annmarie & how is employing people work? She doesn't manage them. Fucking looser.
Fanny is confusing being busy with being productive. I think Fanny's getting senile because she seems to have forgotten that over the past month she:
  • went on vacation & shopping in England and the Loire Valley for two weeks
  • spent the better part of another week travelling to Venice to pickup more online shopping and stay at Evian-les-Bains luxury hotel on Lake Geneva
  • had her hair cut & coloured
  • attended Tess's wedding & partied with friends another weekend
  • had dinner 4x with B&B guests
  • attended a party for Amuary's birthday (organized by Natti),
  • watched Amuary complete the pergola walkway & install a fountain for CH4 and construct a couple of stud walls for the heating
  • met the structural engineer one afternoon
  • opened gifts for atleast 4 Grabeaux
  • did an extra patreon vlog begging for money to restore the chapel
  • spent a morning walking through the gardens with her mother demonstrating how little she knows about plants
  • picked up Marie at the train station and then proceeded to ignore her
  • played with some chicks
Fanny has done SFA!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I truly hope Isabelle reads here, or at least Percy since mummy doesn’t seem to be a strong reader any longer. Perce, talk your spouse into creating an irrevocable trust. Set it up to pay Fanny’s living expenses only. Tie it up tight so neither she nor her hobosexual partner can touch the capital. Isabelle helped unleash this monster on society, it’s up to her to put whatever shackles on she can. As for PhiPhi, when the inevitable happens and he’s dragged kicking and screaming back to his parents, he’ll be doing so empty handed. Fanny isn’t letting a single gold electroplated fork or cracked gravy boat out of her grabby, witchie poo hands!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I’m way behind on page 25 of 44, but I thought each and every tartlet would want to know that “Pretend Sexy” Cowboy Philip has made an appearance!

• Haha
  • Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
when Fanny was being all chatty with Amaury just arriving midday for his birthday...asking him if he had a great morning..blah blah. He was so enthusiastic and happy....you know he wanted to say he got laid. I think Fanny was fishing for the answer as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis is a bottomless pit of greed. She will never receive enough money, gifts, attention, vacations, etc. and will never be content or satisfied.
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis is a bottomless pit of greed. She will never receive enough money, gifts, attention, vacations to be content or satisfied.
---
comments:

s
1 minute ago
wow wow wow...wowo wow wow wow wow spoiled rotten

r ago
Humm !! save for the chapel or another china service

1 reply

M06MQBgc6-00pKJPamBngsSA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
48 minutes ago
As Philip bought his china service, your question makes no sense.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
If you watch Stephanie's Eu
Andrea Goodman
5 hours ago (edited)
OK, but Philip didn’t get the huge dinner service? Because I was screaming at YouTube: absolutely not! You don’t have any more room! oh… he bought it! I am with mummy on this one!

1 reply

caroline gooder
Until the china room is built, there is lots of room in Narnia.

QZJ4C_ciUKQVpptvf_VMzDfw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
@caroline gooder underneath the collapsing eaves There is so much to do that should be the focus not endless shopping

ropean tour you will see all the beautiful things they did and didn't buy. Tortoise in kitchen camo. Vivienne also has a vlog.

Roblox Goofs
You can really have too many sets of dishes

wUqjanOFe6x2hjfqFlRUTabQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

California Gleanin’
8 hours ago
Really, another month gone by with no work done? This makes it at least a year with no progress. All I see is parties, food and shopping. I’m very disappointed in you. ️️

E0FO5JMYZ4_xliyzvCd5noLS=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
5 replies

HOnyji3sA3xD7mSAgZr1a43w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Suzanne N
7 hours ago
Then why are you watching, move on and find a channel you like, geez.

E0FO5JMYZ4_xliyzvCd5noLS=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

7 hours ago
In the last month I've posted over 20 videos, filmed new videos in the Loire, Venice and England, hosted four guest weekends, moved forward with the heating installation, had meetings with the architect re the chapel and grand salon, filmed two renovation projects for UK TV, employed everyone at the chateau and found time for my family and friends. I'd love to do more, but I seem to have mislaid my superpowers

wUqjanOFe6x2hjfqFlRUTabQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

California Gleanin’
5 hours ago
@Suzanne N. I wouldn’t comment if I didn’t like and enjoy the channel. I’ve been here since the very beginning, prior to covid. Sometimes constructive feedback is needed, even when poorly presented. . What worked then doesn’t work as well now that the world is back at work.

caroline gooder
5 hours ago (edited)
@California Gleanin’ Chateau Diaries was never a straight DIY show, but always included the B&B, travel, food, parties, gardens, a few farm animals, sewing, friendships and family. Why would you think it would or should change now? The DIY continues, but the heating system and the Chapel must be done by experts. Amaury will be back at working too hard, and you'll get to see the secret DIY soon. Don't worry.
emoji_u2764.png

6_woDhKBTlIH60k2-qVkEWoV=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lin Gell
20 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries Ignore the haters Steph ! They never heard the saying, if you can't say anything nice , don't say anything at all . Hugs xx

e Lewellin
8 hours ago
Does Phillip pay for these unnecessary items? Hope so, cant expect patrons and viewers to finance maintenence issues, when he is buying porcelain all the time. I fhink he takes the mickey out of all of you. Time will prove my point!!! .

1 reply

caroline gooder
5 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie states that Philip pays for his china, his furniture, and his hobbies. He lets Lalande use the items.

inda
8 hours ago
Like come on. I don't blame the Mom. A twenty something year old man always buying china? Living off his fortysomething girlfriend in her chateau? I always thought Stefanie would end up with a hard working business man older than her with a hair cut! Just saying!

E0FO5JMYZ4_xliyzvCd5noLS=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·
2 replies

E0FO5JMYZ4_xliyzvCd5noLS=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

8 hours ago
So did my mother! But that doesn’t sound appealing to me at all
emoji_u1f602.png
And, for all her bluster, Mummy thinks Philip’s the bees knees

E schaefer
9 hours ago
Whatever happened to the porcelain room that was being renovated?

1 reply

caroline gooder
9 hours ago (edited)
It became the boot room, gardeners' tea room, and Pavlina also does seedlings in there. They hatched the baby chicks in there. Natti's room with sofas and peacock corner, next to the kitchen, will be the China room.
---
Can we just digest this passive aggressive comment she really is a bitch:

The Chateau Diaries

7 hours ago
In the last month I've posted over 20 videos, filmed new videos in the Loire, Venice and England, hosted four guest weekends, moved forward with the heating installation, had meetings with the architect re the chapel and grand salon, filmed two renovation projects for UK TV, employed everyone at the chateau and found time for my family and friends. I'd love to do more, but I seem to have mislaid my superpowers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

KiKiGee

VIP Member
16cba313117e8d604ef9c1c17a75de9ccebe8b36.gif

1686302957199.png

Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natty really ought to do something about Amaury’s clothes…
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago
That lovely shirt was one of my gifts for his birthday ;)

babysit-fire.gif

Screenshot (433).png

Sgirl
3 hours ago
There was a family emergency and his kid ended up in the hospital I believe. Must have happened shortly after we saw them here. Party was the next day.

Sgirl
3 hours ago
It seems his little boy was, or still is, in the hospital so something must have happened between the morning we saw them here and the next night of Amaury's party.

Sgirl
4 hours ago
I know he had a family emergency and it seems his youngest ended up in the hospital, so perhaps it happened sometime between the time we saw them there in the morning and the party the next night.

tumblr_inline_mvt5bweQke1qhwcbc540.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

KyBourbon

VIP Member
🧵 Stephanie Jarvis is a bottomless pit of greed. She will never receive enough money, gifts, attention, vacations to be content or satisfied.
---
comments:

s
1 minute ago
wow wow wow...wowo wow wow wow wow spoiled rotten

r ago
Humm !! save for the chapel or another china service

1 reply

View attachment 2234439
caroline gooder
48 minutes ago
As Philip bought his china service, your question makes no sense.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
If you watch Stephanie's Eu
Andrea Goodman
5 hours ago (edited)
OK, but Philip didn’t get the huge dinner service? Because I was screaming at YouTube: absolutely not! You don’t have any more room! oh… he bought it! I am with mummy on this one!

1 reply

View attachment 2234440
caroline gooder
Until the china room is built, there is lots of room in Narnia.

View attachment 2234441
Zed Blackworth
@caroline gooder underneath the collapsing eaves There is so much to do that should be the focus not endless shopping

ropean tour you will see all the beautiful things they did and didn't buy. Tortoise in kitchen camo. Vivienne also has a vlog.

Roblox Goofs
You can really have too many sets of dishes

View attachment 2234442
California Gleanin’
8 hours ago
Really, another month gone by with no work done? This makes it at least a year with no progress. All I see is parties, food and shopping. I’m very disappointed in you. ️️

View attachment 2234443
·
5 replies

View attachment 2234444
Suzanne N
7 hours ago
Then why are you watching, move on and find a channel you like, geez.

View attachment 2234445
The Chateau Diaries

7 hours ago

View attachment 2234446
California Gleanin’
5 hours ago
@Suzanne N. I wouldn’t comment if I didn’t like and enjoy the channel. I’ve been here since the very beginning, prior to covid. Sometimes constructive feedback is needed, even when poorly presented. . What worked then doesn’t work as well now that the world is back at work.

View attachment 2234447
caroline gooder
5 hours ago (edited)
@California Gleanin’ Chateau Diaries was never a straight DIY show, but always included the B&B, travel, food, parties, gardens, a few farm animals, sewing, friendships and family. Why would you think it would or should change now? The DIY continues, but the heating system and the Chapel must be done by experts. Amaury will be back at working too hard, and you'll get to see the secret DIY soon. Don't worry.View attachment 2234448

View attachment 2234449
Lin Gell
20 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries Ignore the haters Steph ! They never heard the saying, if you can't say anything nice , don't say anything at all . Hugs xx

e Lewellin
8 hours ago
Does Phillip pay for these unnecessary items? Hope so, cant expect patrons and viewers to finance maintenence issues, when he is buying porcelain all the time. I fhink he takes the mickey out of all of you. Time will prove my point!!! .

1 reply

View attachment 2234450
caroline gooder
5 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie states that Philip pays for his china, his furniture, and his hobbies. He lets Lalande use the items.

inda
8 hours ago
Like come on. I don't blame the Mom. A twenty something year old man always buying china? Living off his fortysomething girlfriend in her chateau? I always thought Stefanie would end up with a hard working business man older than her with a hair cut! Just saying!

View attachment 2234451
·
2 replies

View attachment 2234452
The Chateau Diaries

8 hours ago
So did my mother! But that doesn’t sound appealing to me at all View attachment 2234453 And, for all her bluster, Mummy thinks Philip’s the bees knees

E schaefer
9 hours ago
Whatever happened to the porcelain room that was being renovated?

1 reply

View attachment 2234454
caroline gooder
9 hours ago (edited)
It became the boot room, gardeners' tea room, and Pavlina also does seedlings in there. They hatched the baby chicks in there. Natti's room with sofas and peacock corner, next to the kitchen, will be the China room.
---
Can we just digest this passive aggressive comment she really is a bitch:

The Chateau Diaries

7 hours ago
Caroline Gooder’s never ending defense of all things La La Lande is vomit inducing. She says PhiPhi bought the chine service and lets La La Lande use it, so that makes it ok. Keep in mind that PhiPhi is Stephanie’s “boyfriend” who is also paid by Stephanie. So, he’s really using her money to buy the china that will be used (supposedly). If and when these two idiots ever split up, sorting out all their possessions will be a nightmare. Will Stephanie and PhiPhi get attorneys to fight over all the porcelain? They make me want to puke.

• Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
He’s beyond a chronic fucktard. Never seen a more idiotic purchase. K for katastrophic, K for adds nothing to CLL, K for disfriggingrespectful to my fave Isabelle and finally K for stupid, daft kunt. A superfluous waiter who never changes or launders his Emmaus clothes, has a bad hair dye job and sports a man bun to hide his chrome dome. A poor excuse for a gigolo to France’s most shameless cougar.
What’s to like?
From todays comments!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Oatsiedog

I'm no fan of Vivian and Simon, but their chateau is beautiful (not my taste, but appropriate for what it is), and Stephanie is an absolutely delusional idiot if she thinks Lalande and what goes on there could ever even hold a candle to it. S&V's place is clean, thoughtfully decorated, well-landscaped and maintained. It appears to have functional infrastructure, and quality furnishings. Guests are served beautiful and generous meals, prepared with seasonal, local ingredients presented on a tasteful and tidy table and presented with a true sense of gracious hospitality and welcome. The hosts themselves are well-groomed and attentive. Were I Stephanie or Philip I would be hanging my head in shame at the knowledge of the fraudulent garbage experience I expect my guests to pay for. But they have no self-awareness, or shame for that matter.

• Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
My primary care physician says that it's very hard to find anyone in his practice without a vitamin D deficiency these days. He said the amount of SPF that people use is the reason......if you think about it, it's in hair care products, facial care products, makeup, body lotions and creams. And that's before we slather on the SPF!
My late sister in-law ( died of breast cancer ) was told by her physician that all women should have at least take 2000ui daily. She was told it helps prevent breast cancer.
---
6BB8050B-4153-4363-B99A-C8370AFF4D8D.jpeg

What is up with the roof? Is it starting to crack and dip? The whole facade is waterlogged. What a dump.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Miss Tea

Apologies if this has already been shared, looks like Dan has a Cat problem. BTCD strikes again. 😂

I'm curious who is behind the YouTube accounts for Chateau Shorts and Franz Josef Carl, I miss your videos. Please start posting again!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
I can’t work out what look he’s going for. Artsy, cutting edge, eclectic? For a while I though country gentlemen but fortunately that phase has passed. Whatever it is he hasn’t nailed it yet. In the process he’s looking very immature and severely demonstrating a lack in good taste. If my daughter dated someone who like that I don’t think I could keep a straight face!
Oh I hate that black lace top he wears !!! He thinks he looks cool and sexy but ...... weirdo sad !
What's with the big rose he pinned on too !! Did he steal one off of Fanny's Fake Hairdo ??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

asumgal

We can reassure ourselves now.😂 he does change his shirt. Still looks sweaty to me.
This comment by Fanny about Snort's clothes shows up the whole ridiculous charade that the CD has become. Why not just film snippets from 'a day in the life of', as she seemed to do in the beginning. Why does she feel the need to decieve viewers and give herself extra work creating artificial timelines?

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
This morning, I watched the episode where they visited Simon & Viv. I don't think I could stomach an entire vlog of Philip antique shopping, so I'm going to have to wait a bit on that one.

I thought this was great and it made me snicker: they get up the next morning, after a beautiful dinner, and remark "why don't we eat breakfast like this at home?"

I'll tell you why, Stephanie. Because it requires care, planning and, most importantly, class! You have no class....or, shall I say Klass, with a "K"??

I really don't know how she goes to other people's homes, constantly remarks about how beautiful everything is and then returns to her own place which is run down, full of crap (literal and figural crap) and keeps doing it over and over again! It just boggles my mind! At this stage, she has the money.....FIX YOUR BUILDING!
1686566621591.png

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m not a psychiatrist (but I play one on TV). In addition to Fanny’s narcissism or histrionic personality disorder, I really believe she also suffers from an anxiety disorder. Even though she hosts large gatherings, it’s been reported many times that she keeps to herself and retires from parties early. She gets very manic in some of her videos (especially when she tries to “explain things away”). She seems to depend on Snorts for support and for making decisions. She seems to need constant reassurance. And I’m sure the pressure of her “success” (money and fans) has added to pressure to keep it up (which is why her personality has changed from the early videos where there wasn’t the same stress). Not trying to excuse her grifting and all the smoke and mirrors…just an observation from an armchair psychiatrist. 😄
Sorry to quote myself…I also think Fanny is indecisive, which is another symptom of anxiety. That might explain why we don’t see progress on renovations…Fanny’s indecisiveness, fueled by anxiety, causes her to put things off. So, instead of taking charge and making decisions, she falls back to her comfort zone…shopping, clothes, and travel. It’s hard and can be stressful to make a decision, so she might be avoiding. Just another observation from your armchair psychiatrist, Dr. Bourbon 👨‍⚕️🩻🩺
---
I need a therapist to talk about all tattlers who have left tattle.
You rang? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg I cant even. Phi Phi is out of his ever loving mind.... Shave your neck skank and bathe and change your clothes.... what 26 year old needs an afternoon nap??? Another dinner service.....hand wash.????? I am just beyond belief...Mummy was priceless...

• Haha