The Chateau Diaries #247 The dowager chatelaine's face may have had work done, but the chateau has not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 12:45 AM
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Pippin speaks out and 68 others

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Tuesday at 9:09 PM
I don’t like to be played.

I have been here now too for some time and I guess I was also a follower of the Tattle Messsiah, who believed every word.

It probably might change my friendship to some of you, but I have enough of this secrecy and talking in riddles. I felt stupid that I took most or all posts for true, when it was basically all orchestrated. We and I have blindly believed everything, when in fact just more and more questions arose, instead of questions answered.

There are three wonderful tattle ladies on YouTube, and even more ladies and guys revealing their identity on social media.
It’s not hard contacting any of us and show face.
So it’s time to end that charade towards us, leastways out of respect.

I am done being played, and done having bits and pieces thrown to my foot, done with controlling the narrative.
Done being manipulated in who or what I should hate.

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:16 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, Ginginger and 55 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 1:29 AM
Anyway, although it was off topic, not trying to derail. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you haters, hags, trolls, clowns, pre & post menopausal jealous witches. Where are the accounts!

• Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Ginginger and 53 others

Luna20

VIP Member

Monday at 1:40 PM
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Ginginger and 50 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:31 AM
Albee said:
Have we ever considered that Clara is Fanny.🤔. It is all starting to add up.
Stephanie is too lazy❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, Ginginger and 50 others

LurkingMeg

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 5:13 AM
UvulaDonor said:
If I'm honest - if I lived in that area of France I'd at least do a drive by to check out what it looks like in reality. Wouldn't pay for the full experience however.
Oh I'd do the WHOLLLLLLE damn experience. I'd pay for all the extras. I'd take pictures and video and wander around alone getting the real bad bits. I'd visit the chickens by myself and call them all by tattlers names. I'd flirt with Amaury and ask Phillip for lip gloss tips. I'd be sweet as pie until I got out of there and then I'd be EVERYBODIES PROBLEM when I posted the pics here. Bet.
Me to Thor when he shows his feathers in front of Dan, "Okay Halcyon. It's not that kind of party, settle down."
I'd leave a thank you note on the nightstand signed "Tattle was here!"

Last edited: Tuesday at 5:25 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

LurkingMeg

Chatty Member

Monday at 10:55 PM
Fanny: You know my boyfriend is old beyond his years. He's very sophisticated. I want you to do my hair like his IDEAL WOMAN. The woman he DREAMS about.
Annalise: Got it. I know just who you mean. Let's do this.
1685998539656.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger and 49 others

Good thing we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
As always ComtesseRose ...... Thankyou for all you do ! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you Comtesse Rose for the new thread...great work as usual!

Apologies if I'm repeating other's comments from the last thread, but like Fanny, I just got up at noon! (not really, but has been a busy day around Chateau Avonlea)...so in no particular order

Nobody puts Marie in the corner bread oven
FRK is clearly not pleased to be banished to the outdoor bread oven and has no intention to staying there long with no water available. I felt a flicker of a slow rage beginning to bubble up inside FRK while sitting at Amuary’s birthday lunch. The dynamics have changed at the shitoo and FRK isn’t feeling the love. How long until she blows over?😡

Escape to the Chateau – Living the Dream – that must have been one short film clip if it included all the renovations/repairs Fanny has done at the shiteau over the past 6 years :m

Fanny goes to a wedding and takes her own ugly, toy doll (just to spite Tess)
1686288618819.png

I can’t even imagine showing up anywhere and acknowledging Snorty as my boyfriend. Snorty looked like a knob in everyone of his outfits.

Annalise was there the entire day and couldn’t do Snorty’s hair? (but she did Mason's)

Mason
Still the same ole loveable idiot. While playing with the chicks I wasn’t sure if he said plumage or boobage, because the only boobage visible was Fanny in her wedding outfit

You know how bad Snorty is, when Mummy still prefers Mason was Fanny’s boyfriend 💓. Mummy laughed more with Mason in the walled garden than she has in 2.5 years with Snorty.

Who else thinks Mason & Fanny played 'hide the sausage' on the wedding weekend⁉💓

Fanny – boobage and backfat
I’m all for multi-purpose outfits – Halloween custom, wedding attire, Rapunzel coz play!:sick:

Amuary
Progress appears to be slow building the room within a room. Clearly no urgency to get the heating in place before next Autumn. :rolleyes:

Thanks Papa - nothing says Happy Birthday like giving you son a breakfast beer! 🍺

Happy 36th Birthday Amuary!!! Looked like you were having fun! 🎂

Dana
Does Dana have a new squeeze ⁉ (The chap in the black shirt standing behind her in the attached pic)

Potty's Back from F1
It may have been Amuary's birthday, but Fanny & Potty celebrated with a birthday shag.
Big weekend for Fanny - it started with Mason on Friday night & finished with Potty on Monday night 🐎🐎

Honest Responses
Chatting with the wedding guests in the kitchen:
Fanny - Have you seen all the changes at the shitoo (after 6 years of work) – you walked through the woods?
Male friend – Yes, slightly better now! 🤣

Birthday exchange between cousins:
Fanny - did you have a good morning?
Amuary - amazing morning, absolutely beautiful
Fanny - you looked relax, you need these morning more often
Amuary - you can't really rock up to work at nearly midday, everday
Fanny - I reckon you could get away with it (I do)!

Molly the Dog wins the day:
Fanny - The only member of the family not pulling her weight at the moment
Molly – Have you looked in the mirror Fanny? Now *UCK YOU and leave me alone Fanny!
1686289212222.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
when Fanny was being all chatty with Amaury just arriving midday for his birthday...asking him if he had a great morning..blah blah. He was so enthusiastic and happy....you know he wanted to say he got laid. I think Fanny was fishing for the answer as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Apologies if I'm repeating other's comments from the last thread, but like Fanny, I just got up at noon! (not really, but has been a busy day around Chateau Avonlea)...so in no particular order

FRK is clearly not pleased to be banished to the outdoor bread oven and has no intention to staying there long with no water available. I felt a flicker of a slow rage beginning to bubble up inside FRK while sitting at Amuary’s birthday lunch. The dynamics have changed at the shitoo and FRK isn’t feeling the love. How long until she blows over?😡

Escape to the Chateau – Living the Dream – that must have been one short film clip if it included all the renovations/repairs Fanny has done at the shiteau over the past 6 years :m

Fanny goes to a wedding and takes her own ugly, toy doll (just to spite Tess) View attachment 2227541
I can’t even imagine showing up anywhere and acknowledging Snorty as my boyfriend. Snorty looked like a knob in everyone of his outfits.

Annalise was there the entire day and couldn’t do Snorty’s hair? (but she did Mason's)

Mason
Still the same ole loveable idiot. While playing with the chicks I wasn’t sure if he said plumage or boobage, because the only boobage visible was Fanny in her wedding outfit

You know how bad Snorty is, when Mummy still prefers Mason was Fanny’s boyfriend 💓. Mummy laughed more with Mason in the walled garden than she has in 2.5 years with Snorty.

Who else thinks Mason & Fanny played 'hide the sausage' on the wedding weekend⁉💓

I’m all for multi-purpose outfits – Halloween custom, wedding attire, Rapunzel coz play!:sick:

Amuary
Progress appears to be slow building the room within a room. Clearly no urgency to get the heating in place before next Autumn. :rolleyes:

Thanks Papa - nothing says Happy Birthday like giving you son a breakfast beer! 🍺

Dana
Does Dana have a new squeeze ⁉ (The chap in the black shirt standing behind her in the attached pic)

Potty's Back from F1
It may have been Amuary's birthday, but Fanny & Potty celebrated with a birthday shag.
Big weekend for Fanny - it started with Mason on Friday night & finished with Potty on Monday night 🐎🐎

Honest Responses
Fanny - Have you seen all the changes at the shitoo (after 6 years of work) – you walked through the woods?

Molly – Have you looked in the mirror Fanny? Now *UCK YOU and leave me alone Fanny!
View attachment 2227544
Seems Mason was solo too…..poor Lady Phyllis must be quaking in her skin tight ladies jegging shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everyone in those photos look tense af except Dana and Annalise. Past coming home to haunt everyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Seems Mason was solo too…..poor Lady Phyllis must be quaking in her skin tight ladies jegging shorts.
He was out of the picture by the time I entered the chateauverse. Mason is Fanny's ex? The one that's into anal sunning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hey!!!!!!!!! That thread title is wrong. I twice posted it as a suggestion and both times wrote “Dowager Chatelaine”. That’s the mother, not daughter, and exactly what made the title so current and witty. Mumsie is the one with the recent facial renovations!

As Teresa would say “Get that sorted!”. Please correct the title.

IMG_3423.jpeg

---
Great thread title @TorontoGWM
Thanks but the thread title is not correct. I would rather it not be there than be wrong. 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey!!!!!!!!! That thread title is wrong. I twice posted it as a suggestion and both times wrote “Dowager Chatelaine”. That’s the mother, not daughter, and exactly what made the title so current and witty. Mumsie is the one with the recent facial renovations!

As Teresa would say “Get that sorted!”. Please correct the title.

View attachment 2227615
---

Thanks but the thread title is not correct. I would rather it not be there than be wrong. 😢
It may not fit in the space allotted. but I have no clue anyway. 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fanny goes to a wedding and takes her own ugly, toy doll (just to spite Tess) View attachment 2227541

Mason

Amuary

Dana

Potty's Back from F1

Honest Responses

View attachment 2227544
Snorts really does look ridiculous! Very hyper joking with Annelise. He sat down chatted/ filmed while SJ's hair was getting done. Why?

Does he feel insecure arround Mason who is a milionaire, so he didn't want to leave SJ's side?

Also his look for the wedding 🤮
While everyone got the memo and dressed up in black tie, PhiPhi thinks it's ok to wear a ladies jacket and a transparent shirt. No PhiPhi it is not ok. It wasn't a Dutch wedding you dipshit! If you don't have a suit & tie. Rent one!
---
SJ's Erdem dress was a complete fail...again.
Ok new flues, you are pushing 50. Knownyour body and dress accordingly. Not according to brands, or what you liked in the 80's.
You do not have the body for a bodycon!

Let me help you in visuals.
The flowly skirt of the dress makes it appear like you have hips.

The second red dress is a summer dress. Find one in this style.

The 3rd combination, looks classy. total hit this summer.

Your welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
9073E7EC-0D05-40BA-9726-3B07719A6D28.png

Good god where does he get the ego from. If its from all the pyschopants who comment on the video I'm sorry it's very disengeniue phiilerup they aren't real.

Or maybe it's the money the grifting he equatea with money with power and taste.😂. Sorry to say it's going to have a shelf life and and it's her assets that will not be going to you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So Mason's back & after months (or years) of seeing that rat-tailed Entitler mincing about it was good to see his exact opposite - a hulking sporty guy who doesn't give a tit about anything. Am I the only one who doesn't think he's a weirdo for sun-gazing?He can afford to what he wants - & anything's better than running after hedgehogs or trawling through brocantes for forks. Steph seemed to be on a roller-coaster when she was with him, teasing and laughing and out of her depth (see skiing holiday) but ALIVE and EXCITED. Past her prime she's settled for a bag carrier & surrogate son who is getting WEIRDER by the day.
poor. Cinderella Marie in the sooty bread oven room with no water.☹
Yet again she's fallen into victim mode, not yet blubbing but sulking and silent. I do not pity her at all bc her motives for being back are to give a boost to her channel and leach the visibility off the various channels. Her flowers are no better than Pavlina's and as for her cooking....well, no fireworks there. Skulking round the back weeding & lazy silent videos - get a grip Marie AND stop mirroring yourself filming. Does all this add up to a new Renault van Tattlers?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Of allllll the dresses and fecking costumes and she wears a dress that has seen a better day - at least on her. She wouldn't dare put on a vilotti dress.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.