The Chateau Diaries #247 The dowager chatelaine's face may have had work done, but the chateau has not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2227702

Good god where does he get the ego from. If its from all the pyschopants who comment on the video I'm sorry it's very disengeniue phiilerup they aren't real.

Or maybe it's the money the grifting he equatea with money with power and taste.😂. Sorry to say it's going to have a shelf life and and it's her assets that will not be going to you.
He looks very Euro trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well well well, what a week. Slayer of Dragons, Master of the top comments.

Bow down before your master!!

But as I am a very generous person, here is something additional for @T Rex and @LurkingMeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Chateau Wrap Up... way to go! Finally got to listen to your latest podcast. Excellent. Good to know that you're OK @Karma baby! Thank you for your talk through of the channels. I'll eat my hat if fanny takes your advice. She should but she probably won't. Or she'll pick at it piecemeal and none of it will work for her.

Great job hags. How do you put up with all the shite in the comments? Looking forward to the next...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey!!!!!!!!! That thread title is wrong. I twice posted it as a suggestion and both times wrote “Dowager Chatelaine”. That’s the mother, not daughter, and exactly what made the title so current and witty. Mumsie is the one with the recent facial renovations!

As Teresa would say “Get that sorted!”. Please correct the title.

View attachment 2227615
---

Thanks but the thread title is not correct. I would rather it not be there than be wrong. 😢
TL has rules regarding title length and content. Not sure the specifics except profanity. Could be an innocent mistake could also be too many characters. As for changing, it probably has an editing time limit like posts.
---

But as I am a very generous person, here is something additional for @T Rex and @LurkingMeg

I’m a fan of Ask a Mortician’s Caitlin Doughty so Novympia’s parady was a good giggle. Those two queens are brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
16cba313117e8d604ef9c1c17a75de9ccebe8b36.gif

1686302957199.png

Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natty really ought to do something about Amaury’s clothes…
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago
That lovely shirt was one of my gifts for his birthday ;)

babysit-fire.gif

Screenshot (433).png

Sgirl
3 hours ago
There was a family emergency and his kid ended up in the hospital I believe. Must have happened shortly after we saw them here. Party was the next day.

Sgirl
3 hours ago
It seems his little boy was, or still is, in the hospital so something must have happened between the morning we saw them here and the next night of Amaury's party.

Sgirl
4 hours ago
I know he had a family emergency and it seems his youngest ended up in the hospital, so perhaps it happened sometime between the time we saw them there in the morning and the party the next night.

tumblr_inline_mvt5bweQke1qhwcbc540.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2227829
View attachment 2227805
Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago

View attachment 2227866
View attachment 2227844
Sgirl
3 hours ago
There was a family emergency and his kid ended up in the hospital I believe. Must have happened shortly after we saw them here. Party was the next day.

Sgirl
3 hours ago
It seems his little boy was, or still is, in the hospital so something must have happened between the morning we saw them here and the next night of Amaury's party.

Sgirl
4 hours ago
I know he had a family emergency and it seems his youngest ended up in the hospital, so perhaps it happened sometime between the time we saw them there in the morning and the party the next night.

View attachment 2227860
Jarvis outing someone else business again?

I hope the kid is ok

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2227829
View attachment 2227805
Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago

View attachment 2227866
View attachment 2227844
Sgirl
3 hours ago

Sgirl
3 hours ago

Sgirl
4 hours ago

View attachment 2227860
Jp, that’s the best Anne-Marie has looked in a very long time. Also, was Anne-Marie’s party before the wedding? If so, kid 1 and kid 2 couldn’t have been badly injured or Annalise surely would’ve cancelled on Fanny. We all know Sgirl would’ve vlogged it to steal views from Danny Boy.(yes Fanny, we’re well aware you’re Sgirl, you’re only evil, not clever)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2227829
View attachment 2227805
Jp Floru
4 hours ago
Natita Oliveto
3 hours ago

View attachment 2227866
View attachment 2227844
Sgirl
3 hours ago

Sgirl
3 hours ago

Sgirl
4 hours ago

View attachment 2227860
Thou protests to much SJ aka SGirl. What happened, did part of the chateau fall on him?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I love this one of theirs, cracks me up every time.
---
TL has rules regarding title length and content. Not sure the specifics except profanity. Could be an innocent mistake could also be too many characters. As for changing, it probably has an editing time limit like posts.
---

I’m a fan of Ask a Mortician’s Caitlin Doughty so Novympia’s parady was a good giggle. Those two queens are brilliant.

Love Novympia, they did do a parody of Jefree Star and Shane Dawson but I can't find it now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
[IMG alt="Albee"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/277/277344.jpg?1657219722[/IMG]
Albee
VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:36 PM
What is this ‘in crowd’ you speak of @Jeeves. People come and go, some stay longer than others. I remember at the time I joined you, mojodublin, mermaid, heathcliff, gibson et al seemed pretty close. Its the nature of a forum. It evolves depending on who is participating. Due to the new tattle rules not many newbies are able to join. So we pretty much chat amongst ourselves. Why don’t you join in more often, then perhaps you won’t feel so left out.

I was amused by @Albee's post. With almost 4,500 posts, I hardly think I need your encouragement to "join in more often"! Perhaps I should be offering you that advice? 😁 I'm not sure where you got the idea from that I was feeling "left out" - rather choosing to participate less, as many other long standing Tattlers have also done.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
fixed.gif

1686309462303.png

How to renovate a chateau (without killing your friend children)
Renovating an old abandoned chateau ruin, in the heart of France. as well as renovating a stone french farmhouse, follow for the ultimate one man renovation!

200w (10).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lord, I latest 5 mins. Dull as dishwater. And the border is to narrow. Commonsense, and yet they have a landscape designer and three gardeners who apparently don’t have spatial contextual awareness🙄
I'd be furious if I were still a patron. That was ridiculously boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.