Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Well, that's rather a sweeping statement if ever I heard one!
And, as such, I have to disagree with you. Where in the UK are you currently living - the Outer Hebrides - Shetland perhaps?
Defo not in the south of UK.
What exactly made you move to the UK if where you were originally living was so ideal to your health? And, more importantly, if the UK climate affects you so negatively, why not move back to your country of origin? Just asking as I am intrigued. :)
I spent the 70s in Clacton.. it's a shite hole now but back then it was awesome, sunshine, Butlins, beach, trains to London... happy days... Where are you @Summerbaby ?

Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I used to like watching her and her life around Marylebone. Then the trips back to see her Mum (Mutti) in Horsham at the weekends. Plus the dog too but she's becoming more of an advertising vlog which is a shame.
Yep, I always skip through the beauty ads as whatever she is promoting always costs an absolute fortune - way beyond my pocket and need. It's only once a week so light entertainment for a Sunday morning over coffee and makes a change from the chateauverse. She is currently considering eyelid surgery so that will be interesting. I've never listened to her radio show either. :)

Reactions: 5