The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tess’ wedding is all over chateauverse instagram. Tess, Dana, Annalise… pics everywhere. It’s almost like you were there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm with you.
As nice as Nick appears to be, he is a walking chimney.
Cigarette breath together with the smell of cigarettes on his clothes would be an instant turn off for me.
I was going to mention that, it appears that he is never without a cigarette. I am sure he's a great guy but not my type in the least, hell I have no idea my type anymore---

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In today's travel vlog, I'm confused. Ollie's intro makes it seem like Fanny has no knowledge of this area of Italy. Once inside, suddenly she is educating him on the explanation of key details of each room. The bus required covid masks so we know like the others these were filmed several years ago. I guess we were so verklempt over Fanny having to ride a bus they figured we wouldn't notice. With years in the making, proof reading captions might have been good idea. My favorite gaff was naming the painting of a parlor game blind man's "buff" instead of bluff. The nudity factor made it sound more risque'. Since Dan was mentioned and a drone was used, might he have been the photographer. The absence of Snorts & his talk- over made it more watchable.
A shorter vlog of 37 minutes is an improvement, but I sat through their first two travel vlogs and even 37 minutes is a vomit-inducing waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I quite like them too but NOT through the septum - hate hate hate. I don't even like it on a pig's nose or a bull's nose.
---

Was that thrown out there so we would think she is someone at the wedding? Oh GAWD I'm rubbish at this cryptic tit.
Yes. Just thrown out there post insulting meltdown. Then was hacked. Then wasn’t hacked and admitted it was all a test for ? Now is really insulted this time! True Goodbye! Wait, was hacked......WHO CARES NOW? Just because it is a riddle, doesn’t mean it’s fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From Tess' wedding weekend- 'Merica, F Yeah!' (No, seriously, it is Tess and her husband from this weekend!)
Do not understand the dazzling bright white Madonna fingerless gloves with the buttermilk dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have we ever considered that Clara is Fanny.🤔. It is all starting to add up.
I said it ages ago but I thought it was to macabre even for her, I’m sure she’d get a good laugh about it, if she was

Reactions: 20
Chateau de Sarzay was the site of Tess’s wedding last weekend. An event Fanny attended, looking suitably trashy. Make of it what you will.
I don't often look forward to a Fanny vlog, but if she has snuck her phone into her chicken cutlets and filmed, YASSS! It would be the most exciting thing we've seen on Shitoo Diaries in years! I can only imagine the reception resembling the Britney Spears video of "Circus"! It would be very Tess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jules..... I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Its really hard when your parents are ill and you have something I did not have thankfully - a Step-Mother!
What I can advise is - "Go with the flow" when you can.
My Mum had dementia and was very angry , especially with me and it was so hard to deal with. "Going with the Flow" helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sparrowsfart, post: 15443280, member: 294118
That might work, but they all seem too in Luve :love:🤪 with Fanny to abandon her.

She has her niche of boomers and knows how to play the the emotional manipulation is her greatest narc skill. It was aparrently to me who was who here me on false pretences way back as they used same language from their replies on the chat on the HMN. My short term memory isn't working great but long term.

I don't think ammury and nate cant draw the same audience one as a presenting couple the dynamic would clash they will need a different target market

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watched the Chateau Wrap Up .......... Bravo ladies and nice to hear Karma Baby sitting in the Falling Down Chapel !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG...... tried to watch Oily and Fanny's travel thingy........ so boring.
I look at them and scream - stay home and renovate your crumbling houses!!!
Gosh, those strange pair - Kirsten and Joerg run rings around them and they can irritate me at times !!! o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Last nights Chateau Wrap Up was the best one yet. Some solid advice from @Karma baby! and lovely to see Jewlyn pop up in the chat. I find it awful and tragically sad that she's still being targeted by the nutters. She should definitely be a guest, plus The Secret Chateau. Well done ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
From Tess' wedding weekend- 'Merica, F Yeah!' (No, seriously, it is Tess and her husband from this weekend!)
I'm probably alone in this, but I think Tess looks cool. She reminds me of the late Solveig Dommartin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Jules100 I am sorry to hear about you Dad, very stressful. Take a look at cancer active website and get a diet plan drawn up for him by Chris Woollams to bolster his system for any treatment. Thinking of you
---
I'm probably alone in this, but I think Tess looks cool. She reminds me of the late Solveig Dommartin.
I think she looks really bad her skin is not glowing and she looks like she is going to a fancy dress with her stiff Marie Antoinette hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
comments on today’s Travels with my crappy shallow friend:

Francesca Diano
1 hour ago (edited)
Thousands of villas along the Brenta?? Not really. I think you got the numbers wrong. At its peak there were 400. Only very rich people, like today's millionaires, could afford to build and own a villa, which included a lot of land and country estate, so it was impossible that there were 2000 of them, not there was room enough for 2000 of villas and connected land in the country!

Michael Teef Potts daily dose of bullshit:

Michael T
6 hours ago
Thanks Stephanie and Ollie for another extraordinary adventure. Simply glorious to get a glimpse into the Golden Age of Venetian society. The Villa’s Murano glass entry chandelier alone is worth the visit but then each chandelier was a treasure and a visual delight, not to mention the exquisite artistry of the ceiling frescoes. I would have loved to have seen all the original furnishings during the villa’s heyday… and of course to have met and mingled with the great names of the period. In season, imagine what an incredible day could be had by taking a Brenta Riviera (Brenta River-Canal) day trip on a burchiello (tourist boat) from Venice to Padua and stopping to tour several of the villas along the way. Plus you’d get riverside views of all the other grand villas lining the canal. Naturally, add in several days in Venice and you’ve got the dream vacation of a lifetime

AND

M P
6 hours ago (edited)
From what I know...those Palladians villas were built for agrarian purpose, not vacation... I love your very special energy connection View attachment 2222569 always fun watching you guys View attachment 2222570 thank you Ps: someone blocked me from live chat View attachment 2222571...wondering why
1686116690883.png

---
Have we ever considered that Clara is Fanny.🤔. It is all starting to add up.
I AM FANNY DAAMMMMNNNITTTTTTT
1686116872723.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chateau de Sarzay was the site of Tess’s wedding last weekend. An event Fanny attended, looking suitably trashy. Make of it what you will.
That’s why I asked her how the wedding was when she mentioned the location (I saw photos on Instagram) … she must’ve been one of the guests or is attempting to make us think so? My personal opinion is that she is always attempting to divert attention without finishing the “story”, so who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.