The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara's final post " Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye." has been removed so I guess we have not heard the last of Jen's smoke and mirrors word salads. I loved "Clara" - she was interesting and influential. But the rudeness to other tattlers - particularly Karma Baby! who has been so kind as to put the patron vids up - revealed far more about Jen than they did about Fanny. The minute you reveal undisguised contempt for your audience, you have lost control.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As I've said before, all the 'good stuff' happens while I'm asleep.
I am with you there Gertie !!
Sometimes I go to sleep late and I am "on top" of whats happening ..... but usually I am so far behind that I have to skip pages..... I have yet to watch the new Chateau Wrap up .... well, something to enjoy while having lunch .
I see Clara did not answer questions....... oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't let the "in crowd" run you off Tattle, @Clara. You have as much right as everyone to have your say. A few people here seem to have appointed themselves judge and jury! It's getting more and more like the Granny mafia on CD.
Jeeves, there has always been various forms of "in crowds" here and you were a big part of the "in crowd' when I first joined. In fact, you were so sarcastic and nasty towards me when I mistakenly chose a false name which was close to another Tattler's, that I had to leave the site and come back with a new name. I reported you.
Now this group of Tattlers welcome such a diverse range of contributors with diverse opinions. It has become broader and much more inclusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
@Jules100, many hugs and prayers sent your way! We love you, our "Coven Leader"! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤
This must be so hard for you and your family! Sending you all hugs and positive energy!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Karma baby! just wanted to say what a great guest you were on Wrap Up. You really know your stuff!
And as always, chapeau! to the Wrap Up women for another fun (and informative) episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have a pretty good idea about some of them, but it's not important. It wasn't me. I wasn't in any dungeon too (unless you would count the Chateau de Sarzay as such and in a way you would not be very far off). And I have no desire to be back here regularly, as objectives have clearly changed and the focus appears to be on chit chat.
Please go don’t let the door hit you on the bum, anyone for pie 🥧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeeves, there has always been various forms of "in crowds" here and you were a big part of the "in crowd' when I first joined. In fact, you were so sarcastic and nasty towards me when I mistakenly chose a false name which was close to another Tattler's, that I had to leave the site and come back with a new name. I reported you.
Now this group of Tattlers welcome such a diverse range of contributors with diverse opinions. It has become broader and much more inclusive
I think it ebb's and flows..... sometimes I think I am in the "in gang" and other times - hell No ! :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I think I am "smart/clever" and other times I wonder " Hell, this lot are so bloody smart I look like a Idiot and should not be here!" o_O
On the whole I feel this is a nice place to be ..... plus ........ Where are the Bloody Accounts Fanny ????? That is our goal !!! ;)

---
I forgot to add.......... I LOVE Bryan Ferry !!! 💋💋💋

• Heart
  • Haha
I think it ebb's and flows..... sometimes I think I am in the "in gang" and other times - hell No ! :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I think I am "smart/clever" and other times I wonder " Hell, this lot are so bloody smart I look like a Idiot and should not be here!" o_O
On the whole I feel this is a nice place to be ..... plus ........ Where are the Bloody Accounts Fanny ????? That is our goal !!! ;)

---
That's true Pekey. I think what has changed for the positive to me is the expertise of the people here who are working in the tech industry. Their analytical skills are terrific and help me try to understand how all this grifting works. We all have a contribution to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Island of Nick the Tree MAN!

Sorry, @UvulaDonor - I can never forget your comments about him - LOL!!
Well you may mock but I'm convinced he's a careful and thoughtful lover...... wouldn't need an island of Nick's- just one would therefore suffice. (I would have to overlook all the floppy bits of skin weighed down by jewelry however - AND my Least favorite piercing of all time in the nose).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@Jules so sorry to hear of your fathers illness. It is so difficult and exhausting to deal with a very ill parent. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

---
Snorts hid the accounts in a Spode pitcher ……allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so sorry about your dad, tattle is a great distraction I know it’s helped me through some sad times, many hugs

• Heart
Sorry should have used (sic) cause I was quoting someone else's words. ( sheesh please don't make that comment a B grade when it was clearly a B+ over this) 😳
1686101330933.png

Totally does not flow with the convo...
But...
WTF????
1686101265616.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
oooh I missed that one - Clara had a breakdown - was that before my time on here?
Was that also a cryptic message that Chateau de Sarzay is where she/he hangs out?
Chateau de Sarzay was the site of Tess’s wedding last weekend. An event Fanny attended, looking suitably trashy. Make of it what you will.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.