The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her tit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
Welcome back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I got the impression that the emergency was that the child who was on the fair ground ride with him peed his pants. I'd have never taken a child that young on that ride, no matter what. Is there not an age limit on these things? Dan was too busy filming to hold the kid's hand.
it is known that dan is no father of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a pretty good idea about some of them, but it's not important. It wasn't me. I wasn't in any dungeon too (unless you would count the Chateau de Sarzay as such and in a way you would not be very far off). And I have no desire to be back here regularly, as objectives have clearly changed and the focus appears to be on chit chat.
Welcome back - That's a shame - I enjoy your posts and information ( no matter how cyptic you have to be) - I have many a question about the situation but i appreciate you may not have the answers or be able or willing to talk about it. Maybe at somepoint all will come out in the wash

For now its nice to hear you are ok. - hope you are back soon. - I love the tattleworld but we do derail a lot nowadays

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you seriously trying to apologize and put the blame on us if we “were offended” by you telling us to crawl back in the dirt? Or, whatever that nonsense post was? That was rude, hostile and uncalled for. If ANY of us would have become unhinged and insulted everyone here out of the clear blue, no one would be given a second chance. Your apology is a non-apology by you phrasing it “if you were offended”. If you meant to target only one person, then you should have called out that one person and not the entire group here. The rest of us were just here having a fun time talking about pie, oatmeal, straws and bad eyeliner. As you constantly say, “feel free to ignore as always”.

Your posts before and after that have been down right rude. If you want to bring Stephanie down so badly then quit talking in riddles, and let us know what she is doing that we can’t see for our own eyes on her videos.
Don't forget, in Clara's post, she indicated that she only attacked those she thought were strong enough to bear it... and this included @Karma baby! who was, at the time, in recovery from a blood clot which nearly ended her life.

That wasn't just rude, it was calculation born of spite. It was deliberately malicious. I'm not offended on the part of anyone that Clara put her claws into, I'm freaking furious!

And to Clara herself...
So what was your recent behaviour, a "social experiment" a la Tess? What bullshit! The majority of Tattlers gave you respect, many were honoured to have a chateau insider toss a little intel our way. I was too at one time, but no longer! You have your fans here and with respect to them, I admire their loyalty to you. I admit you've tried hard to bring SJ down, but you've only managed to ring yourself down. And after your recent behaviour and, your non-apology apology wrapped up in the gobbledegook of your most recent post, you have neither my respect or loyalty.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don't forget, in Clara's post, she indicated that she only attacked those she thought were strong enough to bear it... and this included @Karma baby! who was, at the time, in recovery from a blood clot which nearly ended her life.

That wasn't just rude, it was calculation born of spite. It was deliberately malicious. I'm not offended on the part of anyone that Clara put her claws into, I'm freaking furious!

And to Clara herself...
So what was your recent behaviour, a "social experiment" a la Tess? What bullshit! The majority of Tattlers gave you respect, many were honoured to have a chateau insider toss a little intel our way. I was too at one time, but no longer! You have your fans here and with respect to them, I admire their loyalty to you. I admit you've tried hard to bring SJ down, but you've only managed to ring yourself down. And after your recent behaviour and, your non-apology apology wrapped up in the gobbledegook of your most recent post, you have neither my respect or loyalty.
Not forgetting that, as her usual MO has shown, when this subforum is not solely laser focused on Stephanie Jarvis Clara gets her knickers in a twist and does a flounce. En fait, her behavior is remarkably like that of Fanny when not getting her way or all the attention.🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t like to be played.

I have been here now too for some time and I guess I was also a follower of the Tattle Messsiah, who believed every word.

It probably might change my friendship to some of you, but I have enough of this secrecy and talking in riddles. I felt stupid that I took most or all posts for true, when it was basically all orchestrated. We and I have blindly believed everything, when in fact just more and more questions arose, instead of questions answered.

There are three wonderful tattle ladies on YouTube, and even more ladies and guys revealing their identity on social media.
It’s not hard contacting any of us and show face.
So it’s time to end that charade towards us, leastways out of respect.

I am done being played, and done having bits and pieces thrown to my foot, done with controlling the narrative.
Done being manipulated in who or what I should hate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Clara took apology classes with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby (UK and Ireland tattlers will understand this ref)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her tit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
I am glad you are okay, and hope you were able to get some closure on those who invaded your space. I have always liked your posts- although, I am a bit disappointed your identity was not revealed to be Ruthy Writer or Tess ! Are you staying on Tattler or leaving us? Take care of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whilst the hags ep4 doesn’t premiere until 4:00pm est, they asked me to share a tiny preview.

Can you guess who their “secret” guest is?
View attachment 2221641

Tattle is the dark web if you are strep and we are spilling her truth... She doesn't like us very much...
Guess she will hate your top tips. Mine would be knock it down as its a death trap waiting to happen- much like the entirety of the royal dumpsite.

I am excited to see your guest. Is that a background of the chapel or someone who is living in the dump?

Reactions: 16
I don’t like to be played.

I have been here now too for some time and I guess I was also a follower of the Tattle Messsiah, who believed every word.

It probably might change my friendship to some of you, but I have enough of this secrecy and talking in riddles. I felt stupid that I took most or all posts for true, when it was basically all orchestrated. We and I have blindly believed everything, when in fact just more and more questions arose, instead of questions answered.

There are three wonderful tattle ladies on YouTube, and even more ladies and guys revealing their identity on social media.
It’s not hard contacting any of us and show face.
So it’s time to end that charade towards us, leastways out of respect.

I am done being played, and done having bits and pieces thrown to my foot, done with controlling the narrative.
Done being manipulated in who or what I should hate.
I hear you and feel exactly the same. Done being played, done being insulted, done being accused and most certainly done with the charades.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I hear you and feel exactly the same. Done being played, done being insulted, done being accused and most certainly done with the charades.
I imagine that there is a lot more that we don't know about the dump and its inhabitants ( or now i prefer the term parasites) - so what's next for Clara?

Reactions: 8

Word Salad - you just don't make any sense - but I get that you are saying we are a "toxic judgemental community"............um..............are you not contributing to this?
I guess this is your playground - fair enough, it's all of ours' too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In today's travel vlog, I'm confused. Ollie's intro makes it seem like Fanny has no knowledge of this area of Italy. Once inside, suddenly she is educating him on the explanation of key details of each room. The bus required covid masks so we know like the others these were filmed several years ago. I guess we were so verklempt over Fanny having to ride a bus they figured we wouldn't notice. With years in the making, proof reading captions might have been good idea. My favorite gaff was naming the painting of a parlor game blind man's "buff" instead of bluff. The nudity factor made it sound more risque'. Since Dan was mentioned and a drone was used, might he have been the photographer. The absence of Snorts & his talk- over made it more watchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.