The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine.
I don't understand this statement Clara. So, Step does know who you are ? Does she talk to you I wonder?
I am full of questions but here is my last ..... will we be seeing you here now and again ??

Reactions: 27
Nobody asked but here is my view of Fanny's wedding outfit. The hair was ok, although the false braid was too big. A smaller one would have added fullness but looked real. This just looked like she was wearing a false hair piece. The flowers, as many others have said, were lovely but too big and "blown". Smaller ones would have looked stunning. The dress was nice but it magnifies the difference between classy and brassy. She was wearing it too low down which looked mutton. Hitched up slightly, still with cleavage on show, would have made her look classy. Less is more.
The bodice is too small
---
Snorty has sprung a boner

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Derail: was looking at Instagram and look what popped up. Have you guys been talking about this again? This recipe a variation on the theme. Yuck!
IMG_3698.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Goodmorning all you hags!! Step away for a hot minute anddddd they Clara have returned from being locked in the dungeon! In other news my pop up adds hilarious again!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Goodmorning all you hags!! Step away for a hot minute anddddd they Clara have returned from being locked in the dungeon! In other news my pop up adds hilarious again!
mrsp67, your pop up adds are infinitely more interesting than Clara 'Boring' Burnett. Not interested in another one of her/his attempted derailments of a thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🎯
Do you think it has been dry cleaned???

Erdem...
View attachment 2220815
View attachment 2220818
Interesting the way nearly every very expensive designer dress that she buys was bought "in a sale" or "secondhand" to demonstrate how abstemious she is! I think not; pull the other one! Does it mean she is exactly embarrassed for patrons to think she would spend thousands on one dress while begging them to pay for her house repairs that never actually get done?

• Heart
  • Haha
So, the picture of the dress from the Halloween party was found when I saw that Brenda had been with Kristy to the home of "Jodi and Peter". I was intrigued to find out who Jodi and Peter are........and more intrigued by the fact that both Nick and Ombeline (who also work at la Lande) are mentioned as working at their place. It turns out that Jodi and Peter have been featured often at la Lande and here at Tattle. Some of you may recall a couple who spent time at la Lande and a birthday "party" was given for this guy, Peter. Seems like they are die hard la Lande fans, probably high tier Patrons...you'll see the Dauphin of la Lande himself in one of the Halloween Party pics I'm posting here, along with a pic of Jodi and Peter. Jodi and Peter were also at Patron Day. Other than that, I have no idea who they are....I'm betting on someone here knowing!

Guess Jodi and Peter have bought a home nearby?

View attachment 2220803

Jodi at Patron Day.....

View attachment 2220831

Jodi and Peter on his birthday weekend, spent at la Lande

View attachment 2220833

Discount Elton John at the Halloween Party, yammering even back then about his Vivienne Westwood coat (see his comment)!

View attachment 2220852
Why in gay hell is he soooo needy?!? Wtf did his parents do to him? Is he that way naturally?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think FRK & the Ukrainian “refugee” should not only be friends but business partners. Marie can pick weeds and Pavlina make tea out of them. I also thought FRK was taking Mummy’s little tool to stab Snorty with since he was not a gentleman and bragged to Selmar that he “soiled” her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her tit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
Meh..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
is this the dress? It retailed for $ 2,520. Erdem joyti floral dress

It begs the question, what did she do to it to make it fit so poorly? Remove the shoulder and sleeve? She hasn’t a lick of sense, and even less taste! If she’d worn it as designed she might’ve looked tasteful and quite sweet. (🤢) My money’s on Snorty talking her into it so her bosom dropped to make her look older. He’s getting into senior center chic it seems. We know from the rear photo the left shoulder is bare. Who wears an off the shoulder gown to an afternoon wedding? Especially a gown not designed to be worn that way! It makes her look like she’s taken a flat iron to the girls and they certainly didn’t come out the better for it!

Reactions: 20
Exposing Stephanie Jarvis for the fraud she remains to be, has proven to be more complicated than I’d ever imagined when I started reporting here over two years ago. I was convinced that publicly sharing what I knew to be true in my private world, where opinions still thoroughly matter and are not just uttered but very much appreciated, would be a secure death sentence for anyone involved with her tit. But here I am, admitting it isn’t working. Whatever’s the level of bullshit she is selling, no matter the hurt she’s clearly and undeniably spreading by simply being the narc she truly is: she has found her little niche corner of the world where random people, strangers really, are willing to put up with whatever scent she conveys.

Apologies to all of you who were offended by the things I’ve posted a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was me. It was a well thought through but admittedly evil method to find more clarity about some of the characters that invaded my space recently. Happy to report it succeeded mercifully in doing exactly that. I knew the shoulders I “attacked” were strong enough to keep on carrying, even though the current absence of some of them is sad and very much noticed. No harm was meant to the ones that did not deserved to be harmed, but when someone we know stubbornly sticks to playing smoke and mirrors it defies all methods and it ain’t easy to keep casualties afloat.

Stephanie Jarvis knows exactly who I am in real life, hers and mine. I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she’s my number one fan and has literally been cheering me on all along, since all I really have accomplished was driving more traffic towards her and her money-hungry schemes. Smug doesn’t begin to cover her current state of mind and rightly so, I’d say. Well played by the charlataine, so far. The damage we managed to inflict has clearly not been significant, yet, I hopefully add.

As for the many YouTube accounts fighting over my left behind legacy: I don’t do YouTube and never will. Seriously, fighting fire with fire was never my game. If you think you’ve seen me there, be sure to look again because it wasn’t me. I am going to end all this by memorising our shared failure. Instead of mobilising a loud opposition against the continuing scams she’s pulling, we seem to have created a community that is as toxic and judgemental as hers. Huzzah for that. Let’s be clear that in all that I’ve posted here I have never lost sight of the fact that real people are involved, randomly captured by her pink phone. Jarvis can blur faces, but she conveniently never blurs out the pain she inflicted by capturing them in the first place. She wears that fact like the Venetian crown she has spent her then last dime on, the same crown she now hardly ever even looks at because it’s too vulgar for her present taste.

A lot of the facts I outed here will evidently fade into oblivion, as they are unimportant and superficial, really. What will remain forever on the internet though is the lies she has told, because they cannot be erased, no matter how hard she will try to do just that. We should all better believe she’s going to try.
So you weren't hacked? Nobody had access to your account? SJ has always known who you are in real life? Cheering you on? At what point did she know you were 'sharing inside intel' if indeed that's what it was? I'll be honest, if I was confused before, I've now reached a whole new level. Maybe Aloysious will get loose, head butt the facade and cause a domino effect of chateau collapse.... that surely will stop her in her tracks, until of course the next venture comes along.... The long and winding road it surely is... it's never ending...There is one question if you would be so bold as to answer... just who are you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
mrsp67, your pop up adds are infinitely more interesting than Clara 'Boring' Burnett. Not interested in another one of her/his attempted derailments of a thread.
No intention of derailing anything, I gladly leave that to the many others here. Feel free to ignore, as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good grief.. You lot! I have a day away and a morning catching up on work and you're 15 pages in. I've got some reading to do.

Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day yesterday. Not exactly what was planned but turned out to be 10 times better. It was Monday so France was closed or part time so we drove across the Spanish border to Rosas. Found some amazing creeks, had a wonderful lunch then took a tourist charter along the coast (which is what I wanted to do from one of our local ports. Unfortunately l'Audois do not understand how tourism works).

Some amusing anecdotes from the day... the boat blew a gasket on the homeward run and limped back to port, added to the fun and no-one was harmed. Then on the drive home a stupid seagull flew into the windscreen at 130kph. Shattered the screen and covered me with tiny shards of glass. No cuts, we were all fine. Obviously the stupid seagull wasn't but it was stupid!

This morning frantically trying to track down a windscreen as the car is him indoors livelihood. Ordered from the manufacturer and keeping everything crossed that it arrives and can be fitted tomorrow.

So much catching up here for me! Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread and congratulations @Tea with lemon on naming.

Let's hope that fanny can give us something to talk about ...
K'in hell! Glad you had a lovely day but that was unlucky with the windscreen! At least everyone was unhurt. x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So you weren't hacked? Nobody had access to your account? SJ has always known who you are in real life? Cheering you on? At what point did she know you were 'sharing inside intel' if indeed that's what it was? I'll be honest, if I was confused before, I've now reached a whole new level. Maybe Aloysious will get loose, head butt the facade and cause a domino effect of chateau collapse.... that surely will stop her in her tracks, until of course the next venture comes along.... The long and winding road it surely is... it's never ending...There is one question if you would be so bold as to answer... just who are you?
Honestly, I don't care who Clara is. The mystery arround it and the guessing game was much more fun.

Have the accounts discussions brought Clara back?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.