The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope that the town she lives near is getting some benefit from her using Lalande as a tourist destination. That would be nice. She's done little else for her community by the looks of it. Can't imagine why else people would go to that derelict farmhouse smack in the middle of no where and pay those prices. Just ridiculous on everyone's part. Her, the guests, everyone.
Not much with about 6 guests a week who only go to Fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In today's travel vlog, I'm confused. Ollie's intro makes it seem like Fanny has no knowledge of this area of Italy. Once inside, suddenly she is educating him on the explanation of key details of each room. The bus required covid masks so we know like the others these were filmed several years ago. I guess we were so verklempt over Fanny having to ride a bus they figured we wouldn't notice. With years in the making, proof reading captions might have been good idea. My favorite gaff was naming the painting of a parlor game blind man's "buff" instead of bluff. The nudity factor made it sound more risque'. Since Dan was mentioned and a drone was used, might he have been the photographer. The absence of Snorts & his talk- over made it more watchable.
I'm pretty sure they mentioned that ALL of the travel vlogs were made ages ago, they were waiting to release them.

Reactions: 12
Its weird to hear the voices on Chateau wrap of all the people who we all know. Faces to our lovely advatars..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I found this picture on a Facebook page, from a Halloween party (party was sometime before the pandemic, maybe 2019?) while I was trying to puzzle out who someone was that was mentioned on Brenda's group FB page.

Sure looks like the dress she wore to Tess's wedding. Look at flower placement on the dress in both pictures. What do you think?

View attachment 2220745

View attachment 2220753
Make those puppies look like tw tennis balls in your Dad's old socks. Need to do some exercise Fanny you are slim but not toned
---
Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye.
Hey Clara how are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not much with about 6 guests a week who only go to Fanny
Also they only seem interested in the brocante. They are fans of strep and visit for her, not cause they want to see france or learn the language. plus the only have a few cars and would need someone to drive and lets be honest - who in that dump would go and do that - natzi wouldn't - Cuz is too busy being the handyman, fix it all and the carpenter - Strep wakes at noon and Phiphi probably does too - Plus they can't film it 0- so they are probably are restricted to once a week lifts with Hogman. I can't imagine uber/ taxis are plentiful either

I bet they could go into the attic and pick something from the lost land of narnia and it would be the same. I bet the fans would love that!! - I bet half the stuff at brocante probably circulated the chateau at some point!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not anymore, it isn't. Goodbye.
Don't let the "in crowd" run you off Tattle, @Clara. You have as much right as everyone to have your say. A few people here seem to have appointed themselves judge and jury! It's getting more and more like the Granny mafia on CD.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don't let the "in crowd" run you off Tattle, @Clara. You have as much right as everyone to have your say. A few people here seem to have appointed themselves judge and jury!
Judge and Jury was started by someone else, and we’ve been told to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hear you and feel exactly the same. Done being played, done being insulted, done being accused and most certainly done with the charades.
I say let's all just draw a line under it and all tattle on-if you don't like someone just ignore them. In real life people can say some unpleasant things, they can be in a bad mood, going through strife but don't write someone off just for one thing said is what I say. I am the eternal optimist

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s with Flips inappropriate behavior you mentioned?
What’s with Dan and Annaliese breakup you mentioned?
What‘s with Olie‘s oral adventure at lalande you mentioned?
What’s with Flip’s big downfall last autumn you mentioned?

Those things can do extreme harm towards others. You posted those things but you didnt took responsibility for that.

Be real, or be gone. You have multiple ways to contact people and prove your honesty.

YOU started it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel like Marie doesn't want to be there. She was pushed by her mother to go, and since her mother is still taking her in and helping her along, she feels she doesn't have a choice. They don't want her there. She looks miserable. The only out for this is to get a real job, do her youtube ON THE SIDE and stop being a total flake. There is no PERFECT JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't let the "in crowd" run you off Tattle, @Clara. You have as much right as everyone to have your say. A few people here seem to have appointed themselves judge and jury! It's getting more and more like the Granny mafia on CD.
I am not sure who the judge and jury are but we will achieve nothing turning on each other. I don't believe this is a hateful community I think there are some really lovely kind people on here and some bloody funny ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What’s with Flips inappropriate behavior you mentioned?
What’s with Dan and Annaliese breakup you mentioned?
What‘s with Olie‘s oral adventure at lalande you mentioned?
What’s with Flip’s big downfall last autumn you mentioned?

Those things can do extreme harm towards others. You posted those things but you didnt took responsibility for that.

Be real, or be gone. You have multiple ways to contact people and prove your honesty.

YOU started it.
Agree with Halcyon. And I'm not in any "In Crowd" I'm commenting just like everyone else. I've agreed and disagreed with everyone on here. I know b.s. when I see it. Sorry if some don't. People hate SJ so much they WANT to believe a bunch of made up crap, then that's on them. IMO she gives us enough with her own actions that she reveals with her pink camera without having to throw up some pretend scenarios as a fake "insider" that are really just defamation. There is no "clique" just people who recognize a con when we see it. And I'll "move on" when I'm ready to move on.
Which is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Karma Baby! Watching you on Chateau Wrap up now! Somehow got distracted and missed the premier. So fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.