The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… what happened to the heating installation?

As well, the pergola? gazebo?

That damn peacock gets more air time than any work Patrons were financing or thought they were financing.

Isn’t it odd there is never any real talk about the Gay Twank’s shop? Are they afraid to show anything that hints to additional income?
according to marie the flower girl's last "vlog" pergola is finished i. e. steel rods are mounted on beams. also that part by the wall with vines is cleaned. gazebo is still missing. i wonder if she realy bought that thing

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I bet Fanny is green with envy that Tess as married a real life grown up man! Maybe the blurred out, Porsche driving, quests were fellow wedding guests of Tess' and didn't want to be associated with the shitalaine x
🎯

chateaudesarzay
6 hours ago
Wedding weekend

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My Dearest Tarlets and Targents,

The Witch of loire has increased her prices this year:

3 course meal including wine €75 p.p
Cheese platter €45 p.p
The rooms which sleeps 2 : €250 per night
The Roger: €220 a night
The Marquis appartment: € 325
Tack room €300

rooms are booked for a minimum of 2 nights.
So her cashing in per week based on the 4 days

Sleeping 2 rooms x 3: €3000
Sleeping 1 room: €800
Marquis appartment: €1300
Tack Appartment: €1200

Grand total of €6300 in rent for a week.
6 people dining for 2 days with the Witch: €900
is she bleeping serious??? who the hell she think she is?! ruin in the middle of nowhere, 250 euros per night??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fair play Fanny you’ve scrubbed up well. Would love to see what smugtwat looked like.
If only Michael was still her Gusband, he styled her and did her make up beautifully. Snorts had NO part in Steph’s look for the wedding- he would have dressed her in GunneSax circa 82

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And in the staff quarters who are these strangers?
Who the hell really knows? Your guess is as good as mine! :unsure:
---
According to Brenda, Tess' wedding was over the weekend and Annalise did fannys hair. Lift the girls, Fanny.
Just more boobs on the verge of falling out! What is it with these women, they look more like contestants on Love Island. :rolleyes:
Although, Annalise did a lovely job on her hair. :)
---
Reception was at Chateau Sarzay. Even their food is cheaper & better than the shat-O
And the cheese course was only E3 pp - quelle surprise! At that rate, SJ's E45 cheese platter would serve 16 people - again, truly unbelievable! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Marie norvegian flower girl has new video out. synopsis: Marie the norvegian flower girl got sick of weeds in the backyard and took the things into her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to Brenda, Tess' wedding was over the weekend and Annalise did fannys hair. Lift the girls, Fanny.
I have not attended a wedding in many years, but that much cleavage, especially for a daytime event is inappropriate. If it’s a nighttime wedding then the dress and hair are inappropriate. Either way it shows Fanny Sue hole’s desperation to be the bride at every wedding. And her petit bosoms have become flat tires. Shoulda got those cutlets out again girl! Who wants to wager they were in Snorty’s shorts creating his cameltoe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let's talk about the hair:
- The braid is a yes.
- The roses are a no! They're too big and bulky in that braid. She should have opted for the smaller flowers like the one at the bottom of the braid.
Doesn't she look kind of possed in this picture? 👇
It's All Roses Dahrlin'.png

If the idiot chatelaine wanted to do her romantic floral fae fantasy, she should, firstly, have opted for a prettier dress!
Next untangle the braid and let the bottom part be curly and loose. Made a light tiara out of an old alice band and twist colourful wildflowers around it. Maybe put in a butterfly clip or comb above the ear... (depends on the size).

Stephanie really doesn't know how to dress for the occassion (neither does Tess). Anything she wears dates her. When she tries to do young, it makes her older.
What a hopeless cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My day is now complete. Oh! Gawd!
Marie norvegian flower girl has new video out. synopsis: Marie the norvegian flower girl got sick of weeds in the backyard and took the things into her hands.
She is reading here…I’m telling ya. We just suggested she clean up around there. Way to go!
The Chateau Diaries #244 Broom your teef
Apparently not. It looked a mess everywhere. I was thinking to myself why doesn’t Marie clean up the gardens or plant up the greenhouse. I’m sure there is a lot to be done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
- The braid is a yes.
- The roses are a no! They're too big and bulky in that braid. She should have opted for the smaller flowers like the one at the bottom of the braid.
View attachment 2219389

If the idiot chatelaine wanted to do her romantic floral fae fantasy, she should, firstly, have opted for a prettier dress!
Next untangle the braid and let the bottom part be curly and loose. Made a light tiara out of an old alice band and twist colourful wildflowers around it. Maybe put in a butterfly clip or comb above the ear... (depends on the size).

Stephanie really doesn't know how to dress for the occassion (neither does Tess). Anything she wears dates her. When she tries to do young, it makes her older.
What a hopeless cause.
Talk about mutton dressed as lamb. That dress did her NO favors.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was Stephanie a maid of honour perchance? That would explain the dress and hair. The doll probably wore a miniature version of the brides.
She may have left the annoying one home. What better hunting ground then your affluent friend’s wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🎯

View attachment 2218469

View attachment 2218441View attachment 2218442

d denice
6 days ago
Make a frame so you don’t have to cut or fold.

chrystal jane
6 days ago
Please do not spoil that beautiful photograph of you Stephanie by cutting or ... folding it! I'm sure you can come up with a way to display it in it's full glory.

edward ulrich
6 days ago
Philip, rather than destroy Stephanie's photo, why don't you purchase or create an appropriately sized picture mat to complement the photo and surround them in a suitable frame. Please don't cut or fold that photo. Merci beaucoup.

sandra ford
6 days ago (edited)
They can get a frame made to fit instead of chopping photo up

cindy r. williams
4 days ago
ASK YOUR COUSIN TO BUILD A FRAME TO FIT YOUR PICTURE.

samantha bloggins
6 days ago
Get Stephanies cousin to make a special frame for the special photo!

mezanian
5 days ago (edited)
Amury can remake a frame , from a thrifted one, to fit the photo

View attachment 2218489
Mary King
4 days ago
Why do people send you gifts?
OH FFS it's a damn photo. It's not painted on ivory.
And it looks better cropped.
Idiots. Except for Mary King.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
- The braid is a yes.
View attachment 2219389

What a hopeless cause.
I have to give her a 10 out of 10 for trying oh so desperately hard to outshine the bride. I wonder if she dolled up her puppet to outdo the ring bearer as well!
I just hope the bride told the photographer no side photo sessions of particular guests. Love it when that happens. Hahaha. Nothing better when some single middle age wedding guest is desperate to get their latest online profile pic from the wedding photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good for her, would drive me crazy looking at them too.
I also noticed that Pavlina didn't attempt to volunteer to assist in Marie's quest even though she is supposed to be employed as a gardener! :rolleyes: ;)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.